Italian Clubs Juventus - Stagione 2017/2018, [Thread Closed]

views

Jusstatic
post May 24 2017, 09:40 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(McF7y @ May 23 2017, 12:30 PM)
Wow dude, 5 UCL finals?!

You've seen it ALL then, our ups, downs and inconsistencies.

Hats off to you bro!

I'm also praying hard that we win. We still have just under 2 weeks before the final; the wait is kind of killing me but I think the team needs some time to rest and refresh their minds.
yup. i watched the win in 96, the losses in 97, 98, 03 and lately 2015 cry.gif

so many losses its really heartbreaking.. i really cannot take another failure in final. i rather us not in final if we r to lose again. so close yet so far feeling is really painful than getting eliminated in semis or quarters

i will cry with joy if we win considering we have been through the darkest years in juve history. when juve was relegated there was so much shame especially infront of bpl fans, no decent players were willing to come to us, watching our heroes buffon, nedved, del, camo and trezeguet played in serie b... now we r reborn it will be a fitting revenge and a fuck you to people who framed us and all the bpl fan boys unsure.gif

This post has been edited by Jusstatic: May 24 2017, 09:41 AM
McF7y
post May 24 2017, 12:38 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(Jusstatic @ May 24 2017, 09:40 AM)
yup. i watched the win in 96, the losses in 97, 98, 03 and lately 2015  cry.gif

so many losses its really heartbreaking.. i really cannot take another failure in final. i rather us not in final if we r to lose again. so close yet so far feeling is really painful than getting eliminated in semis or quarters

i will cry with joy if we win considering we have been through the darkest years in juve history. when juve was relegated there was so much shame especially infront of bpl fans, no decent players were willing to come to us, watching our heroes buffon, nedved, del, camo and trezeguet played in serie b... now we r reborn it will be a fitting revenge and a fuck you to people who framed us and all the bpl fan boys  unsure.gif
Dude, that's a long time being a Juve fan.

I discovered them in 1997 and went through the heart break of that 97/98 UCL Final against Real. I faced a lot of remarks from BPL fans as well, every chance they got they'd target me as I was the only Serie A follower in school at the time.

When Del Piero suffered his ACL injury then Lippi quit and Ancelotti took over, that was also a bad period, I think Juve were like mid-table all season?

Real are a really strong team, pretty much their entire team is on fire, it's like all their players are peaking at the right time of the season for the UCL final...it's nuts!

I really want Juve to win this, I mean, 20 years since our last UCL Cup, Buffon, the treble, and making our mark as a side to be respected again in Europe. But anything can happen on the day itself. So I want to stay moderately hyped because I know it would be really sad if we lose again since our team is pretty much on-par with Real.

If Real beat us again in a final, then I hope it is because they deservedly did so by playing better than us.

Man I can't imagine if it went to penalties!!! shakehead.gif

Jusstatic
post May 24 2017, 01:25 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(McF7y @ May 24 2017, 12:38 PM)
Dude, that's a long time being a Juve fan.

I discovered them in 1997 and went through the heart break of that 97/98 UCL Final against Real. I faced a lot of remarks from BPL fans as well, every chance they got they'd target me as I was the only Serie A follower in school at the time.

When Del Piero suffered his ACL injury then Lippi quit and Ancelotti took over, that was also a bad period, I think Juve were like mid-table all season?

Real are a really strong team, pretty much their entire team is on fire, it's like all their players are peaking at the right time of the season for the UCL final...it's nuts!

I really want Juve to win this, I mean, 20 years since our last UCL Cup, Buffon, the treble, and making our mark as a side to be respected again in Europe. But anything can happen on the day itself. So I want to stay moderately hyped because I know it would be really sad if we lose again since our team is pretty much on-par with Real.

If Real beat us again in a final, then I hope it is because they deservedly did so by playing better than us.

Man I can't imagine if it went to penalties!!!  shakehead.gif
yup, quite a long time indeed. i discovered juve via roberto baggio back in 95. i was quite young back then, had no prior knowledge about football. i saw baggio in the 94 USA wc and was captivated by him. lost the WC 94 as well cry.gif

after the WC loss i was empty but one day i decided to tune to the sports channel and by chance i saw baggio again in black and white stripes. baggio left not too long but juve stayed in my heart. so thats how it goes, juve the team of my heart, baggio my favourite player of all time still

yeah, i was one of the two person in sch whom supports a serie a team. my other friend supports AC milan. asia is full of bpl fan boys. fans who know very little about football but go around mocking other teams. sad, but its the reality sweat.gif biggrin.gif
uzary
post May 24 2017, 04:32 PM

J@ck da D0n
3,149 posts

QUOTE(estcin @ May 23 2017, 11:01 AM)
Last won CL in 1996, 20 freaking years ago. It's about damn time
i was only 10 years old at the time laugh.gif , my first juve UCL final was against AC milan. nod.gif
Jusstatic
post May 25 2017, 09:07 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(uzary @ May 24 2017, 04:32 PM)
i was only 10 years old at the time  laugh.gif , my first juve UCL final was against AC milan. nod.gif
then you have "just" seen two losses sweat.gif cry.gif

lets hope it will be 3rd time lucky (win it) for you wink.gif
McF7y
post May 25 2017, 01:12 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(Jusstatic @ May 24 2017, 01:25 PM)
yup, quite a long time indeed. i discovered juve via roberto baggio back in 95. i was quite young back then, had no prior knowledge about football. i saw baggio in the 94 USA wc and was captivated by him. lost the WC 94 as well  cry.gif

after the WC loss i was empty but one day i decided to tune to the sports channel and by chance i saw baggio again in black and white stripes. baggio left not too long but juve stayed in my heart. so thats how it goes, juve the team of my heart, baggio my favourite player of all time still

yeah, i was one of the two person in sch whom supports a serie a team. my other friend supports AC milan. asia is full of bpl fan boys. fans who know very little about football but go around mocking other teams. sad, but its the reality  sweat.gif  biggrin.gif
Oh man, I missed the Baggio era.

I only started following football in '97; yea I consider myself late to the party haha.

I'm just glad I am able to share this with everyone here on the forum.

Feels like a family in here.
vanpersie91
post May 25 2017, 02:32 PM

Regular-ly posting shits and stuffs
1,478 posts

all the best for Bianconeri!

I'm not following Italian football that close, because my circle of friends not that fond of Italian football anyway. but there's one or two of my friends I saw quite fanatic with Serie A especially Juve and Milan.

so here I come just to give my support to Bianconeri. Forza Juve!

skystrike
post May 25 2017, 03:21 PM

back to normal
1,270 posts

i hope juventus win ucl for buffon......based on history since 92 (european cup change name to ucl) no club is ever success in defend the ucl title....that why i really hope juve to win...
estcin
post May 25 2017, 11:12 PM

Casual
405 posts

Mandzukic signs contract extension until 2020 rclxms.gif
Jusstatic
post May 26 2017, 01:29 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(vanpersie91 @ May 25 2017, 02:32 PM)
all the best for Bianconeri!

I'm not following Italian football that close, because my circle of friends not that fond of Italian football anyway. but there's one or two of my friends I saw quite fanatic with Serie A especially Juve and Milan.

so here I come just to give my support to Bianconeri. Forza Juve!
Hello. Thanks for the support šŸ‘šŸ» smile.gif
Jusstatic
post May 26 2017, 01:30 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(skystrike @ May 25 2017, 03:21 PM)
i hope juventus win ucl for buffon......based on history since 92 (european cup change name to ucl) no club is ever success in defend the ucl title....that why i really hope juve to win...
Yup, but not always the nice guy finish first. Sometimes nice guy finish last too. Hope that is not the case next week in cardiff smile.gif
zaidi
post May 26 2017, 06:21 PM

Regular
1,738 posts

BUMP

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
Deani_77
post May 28 2017, 06:27 PM

Luaskan Kuasamu...
3,250 posts

http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/8/main/2017/05...Fwww.google.com
TSnoir7559
post May 29 2017, 08:51 AM

Take My Advice, I Don't Need It
592 posts

i know its late...but

and not to mention our own Moise Kean scoring the winner and...anyways its always good ending the league on high note

Attached Image

now the league is done & dusted...all eyes (and hearts) now heading to Cardiff... #itstime indeed

Attached Image

This post has been edited by noir7559: May 29 2017, 08:52 AM
TSnoir7559
post Jun 1 2017, 10:44 AM

592 posts

Its now close and closer...

If this doesn't move you...idk what will...

Jusstatic
post Jun 1 2017, 11:46 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Jun 1 2017, 10:44 AM)

touching indeed. actually if we win the UCL i intend to a video that is even more touching. from our relegation to shaming from the world and rising from the ashes. like a count of monte cristo story. lets hope we can win the UCL cause i want it so desperately. i had already witnessed 4 defeats i really cannot take anymore losses cry.gif
TSnoir7559
post Jun 2 2017, 11:06 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(Jusstatic @ Jun 1 2017, 11:46 AM)
touching indeed. actually if we win the UCL i intend to a video that is even more touching. from our relegation to shaming from the world and rising from the ashes. like a count of monte cristo story. lets hope we can win the UCL cause i want it so desperately. i had already witnessed 4 defeats i really cannot take anymore lossesĀ  cry.gif
there's surely gonna be a more memorable video once we win the UCL this saturday/sunday

Count of Monte Cristo did won in the end right? So lets hope we'd do the same

and other news, Juve change the name Juventus Stadium to Allianz Stadium

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2017/...anz-stadium.php

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

for me personally, I don't really mind what the corporate name of the stadium. Its still Juventus Stadium for me. As long as our Juve
continues their path of glory, doesn't matter what the name of the stadia gonna be

This post has been edited by noir7559: Jun 2 2017, 11:07 AM
Jusstatic
post Jun 2 2017, 04:04 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Jun 2 2017, 11:06 AM)
there's surely gonna be a more memorable video once we win the UCL this saturday/sunday

Count of Monte Cristo did won in the end right? So lets hope we'd do the same

and other news, Juve change the name Juventus Stadium to Allianz Stadium

http://www.juventus.com/en/news/news/2017/...anz-stadium.php

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

for me personally, I don't really mind what the corporate name of the stadium. Its still Juventus Stadium for me. As long as our Juve
continues their path of glory, doesn't matter what the name of the stadia gonna be
yup, monte cristo was betrayed (calciopoli), went through hell (serie b, 1/2 of our top players left, loss of reputation, shame infront of the whole world), came back (our 6 scudettos) and had his revenge by killing the bad guy (hopefully us doing the treble as inter did and earn back our reputation and glory) cry.gif rclxm9.gif
McF7y
post Jun 2 2017, 08:24 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Jun 1 2017, 10:44 AM)

Man, goosebumps! Goose-freaking-bumps!!

We gotta do it for Gigi bro.

This post has been edited by McF7y: Jun 2 2017, 08:25 PM
McF7y
post Jun 2 2017, 08:25 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(Jusstatic @ Jun 2 2017, 04:04 PM)
yup, monte cristo was betrayed (calciopoli), went through hell (serie b, 1/2 of our top players left, loss of reputation, shame infront of the whole world), came back (our 6 scudettos) and had his revenge by killing the bad guy (hopefully us doing the treble as inter did and earn back our reputation and glory)  cry.gif  rclxm9.gif
Bro, are you going for the viewing party organized by Juve Fan Club Malaysia?

126 Pages « < 86 87 88 89 90 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0266sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:49 PM