Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Italian Clubs Juventus - Stagione 2017/2018, [Thread Closed]

views

TSnoir7559
post Dec 4 2016, 10:08 AM

Take My Advice, I Don't Need It
592 posts

QUOTE(zaidi @ Dec 4 2016, 08:45 AM)
good 3-1 win vs atalanta? not really comback yet, but good game at least. I hope Pjanic can fit will into Sturaro position when Dybala comeback.

4-3-3 seems fit new juve. But defence need to shake up fast. and marchisio need to keep fit.
Mandzukic alone can do it all for Juve

- striker
- def. midfielder
- defender
- even goalkeeper (his double save in the 1st half)

he deserved that Juve's player of the month award

and btw, what a turnaround. Atalanta came into this match a slight favorite to get something out from this after their winning streak..but Juve
as usual ended their fairy tale

but i'm right about one thing though...we couldn't keep a clean sheet nowadays sweat.gif

and regarding the formation..the 4-1-3-2 looks sick. Not a coincidence when we switched back to 3-5-2, Atalanta get one goal back
Jusstatic
post Dec 5 2016, 09:39 AM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Dec 4 2016, 10:08 AM)
Mandzukic alone can do it all for Juve

- striker
- def. midfielder
- defender
- even goalkeeper (his double save in the 1st half)

he deserved that Juve's player of the month award

and btw, what a turnaround. Atalanta came into this match a slight favorite to get something out from this after their winning streak..but Juve
as usual ended their fairy tale

but i'm right about one thing though...we couldn't keep a clean sheet nowadays sweat.gif

and regarding the formation..the 4-1-3-2 looks sick. Not a coincidence when we switched back to 3-5-2, Atalanta get one goal back
exactly. 4 3 1 2 should be here to stay. it is this exact same formation that got us into the CL final as well. pjanic looked superb in this formation as well. free of defensive load
TSnoir7559
post Dec 5 2016, 10:52 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(Jusstatic @ Dec 5 2016, 09:39 AM)
exactly. 4 3 1 2 should be here to stay. it is this exact same formation that got us into the CL final as well. pjanic looked superb in this formation as well. free of defensive load
that's why i'm very against Allegri using that 3-5-2 and forcing players to play in their unusual position

with all the players available we can play with 3 formations atleast. Still waiting for a ultra attacking 4-3-3 with trident of Pjaca-Higuain-Cuadrado with Pjanic & Dybala behind em
and Marchisio as the anchor man
McF7y
post Dec 8 2016, 08:05 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

Nice bounce back from Genoa!

I thought we were really compact against Atalanta; Mandzukic was outstanding.

Against Dinamo Zagreb (I only caught the last 20 minutes), and from what I saw, I felt like we created a lot but just lacking the finishing touch on a few occasions, but overall can't complain much. Hope we can maintain focus for Torino, Roma and then Milan.

4-3-1-2 may be the way to go? Pjanic really enjoyed himself against Atalanta.

This post has been edited by McF7y: Dec 8 2016, 08:06 AM
zaidi
post Dec 8 2016, 09:54 AM

Regular
1,738 posts

QUOTE(McF7y @ Dec 8 2016, 08:05 AM)
Nice bounce back from Genoa!

I thought we were really compact against Atalanta; Mandzukic was outstanding.

Against Dinamo Zagreb (I only caught the last 20 minutes), and from what I saw, I felt like we created a lot but just lacking the finishing touch on a few occasions, but overall can't complain much. Hope we can maintain focus for Torino, Roma and then Milan.

4-3-1-2 may be the way to go? Pjanic really enjoyed himself against Atalanta.
good that you only saw 2nd half.
first half was a bit boring, DZ played very defensive game. Cuadrado / Pjanic was the only attacking unit, until Dybala was in. Evra/Asamoah was closed very well, or Asamoah don't have it any longer.
Anyway average outing and good warm up for Dybala.
TSnoir7559
post Dec 8 2016, 10:56 AM

592 posts

just finished watching a delayed match

zzzzzz....what a snorefest 1st half. Asamoah + Evra both at the left? Its like nullifying that entire flank altogether

Sadly to say this, but Asamoah is finished. He's done & dusted. All he did were doing some lazy & sloppy pass. No lung-busting runs as we usually saw from him either. He's slow, careless, can't defend, can't attack.

Lemina have a good game. Higuain, despite that goal. Wasted one good chance and fairly quite all night

Marchisio, cool as ice in the middle of the park as always. Our version of Andres Iniesta

Other did well...and Rugani seems to be improving with his scoring in the set pieces (which is a rarity for Juve)

and btw, our possible opponents for Round of 16

Benfica, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid, FC Porto, Bayer Leverkusen, PSG

most wanted tie = Benfica (seeking a revenge for Europa League 2013/14 semi final)

less wanted tie = Bayern (hopefully we don't meet em, not as early as Ro16, and added to that our poor record against em)
McF7y
post Dec 9 2016, 08:40 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

QUOTE(zaidi @ Dec 8 2016, 09:54 AM)
good that you only saw 2nd half.
first half was a bit boring, DZ played very defensive game. Cuadrado / Pjanic was the only attacking unit, until Dybala was in. Evra/Asamoah was closed very well, or Asamoah don't have it any longer.
Anyway average outing and good warm up for Dybala.
It was definitely a good warm up for Dybala. We have him back just in time for a couple of tough matches before the winter break. I hope now we can fine tune our attack for the second half of the season and what could potentially be a tough draw in the UCL's last 16. I'm not fancying any of our potential opponents.
TSnoir7559
post Dec 9 2016, 09:47 AM

592 posts

hahaha this is cool guys. Give it a try laugh.gif

UCL 2016/17 Last 16 Draw Simulator

this is my very first try
Attached Image
rEDs
post Dec 9 2016, 09:21 PM

җ- Z e B r a H e a D -җ
2,209 posts

Hello, sharing my BLOG of my Juventus collection, autographs, picture with players and matches attended smile.gif

This post has been edited by rEDs: Dec 9 2016, 09:23 PM
TSnoir7559
post Dec 11 2016, 09:32 PM

592 posts

Mandzukic on the left?

he'll literally be EVERYWHERE laugh.gif

The Derby. There'll be a heated atmosphere even on a chilling Turin tonight, that's for sure. Forza Juve

Attached Image
TSnoir7559
post Dec 11 2016, 10:29 PM

592 posts

Golazzoooo Higuaiiinnn

what a pure team goal
TSnoir7559
post Dec 11 2016, 10:51 PM

592 posts

i'll be the first to say this.

Sturaro actually one of the better player during the first half. Credit where its due

Higuain are quiet for nearly 90% of the 1st half, but he only need 3 seconds to make an impact(i smelled Trezeguet-esque from him)
TSnoir7559
post Dec 11 2016, 11:41 PM

592 posts

Higuaaiiinnnnnnnn
TSnoir7559
post Dec 11 2016, 11:50 PM

592 posts

Pjanicc!!!!!!
TSnoir7559
post Dec 11 2016, 11:58 PM

592 posts

a hard fought victory

Chiellini MotM. He's all over the defense deflecting Toro's attack. Rugani was great too
alongside him

Higuain is the silent killer. Fairly quiet all night but *bam* a couple of touches and 2 goals

Dybala, what can i say. He's the closest one in term of similarity to the great Lionel Messi

p/s : not a co-incidence

4-1-3-2

3 matches

3 wins

While looking good in doing so too, stark contrast to that 3-5-2
Firdaus_Fenriz
post Dec 12 2016, 07:33 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

Juve Porto fair draw...not easy neither that hard..need to see how healthy the squad is in feb.
TSnoir7559
post Dec 12 2016, 09:06 PM

592 posts

Well then, Porto it is

a long time since we face em back in 2001 UCL group stage

everyone are tough at this stage, but Bayern & Real are level above others, so i'm glad we did avoid em this early...later stage will be another story altogether
Jusstatic
post Dec 14 2016, 01:57 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(noir7559 @ Dec 12 2016, 09:06 PM)
Well then, Porto it is

a long time since we face em back in 2001 UCL group stage

everyone are tough at this stage, but Bayern & Real are level above others, so i'm glad we did avoid em this early...later stage will be another story altogether
ya... no disrespect to porto but they are one of the easiest we could have drawn. we should / must progress given this opportunity nod.gif
McF7y
post Dec 16 2016, 08:59 AM

Getting Started
224 posts

Are you guys nervous for the game against Roma this weekend?

I've somewhat gained more confidence in the team since we switched our formation around but Roma with their history and rivalry with us is a whole other story.

Plus they're hot on our heels.

It would be amazing to finish off the remaining games with wins.
TSnoir7559
post Dec 16 2016, 09:28 AM

592 posts

QUOTE(McF7y @ Dec 16 2016, 08:59 AM)
Are you guys nervous for the game against Roma this weekend?

I've somewhat gained more confidence in the team since we switched our formation around but Roma with their history and rivalry with us is a whole other story.

Plus they're hot on our heels.

It would be amazing to finish off the remaining games with wins.
well, we did a 'turnaround' since been beaten by Genoa a few weeks ago, i'm more than confident we'll get a positive result against Roma

we've been doing great since using the 4-1-3-2 in the past 3 matches. Roma is tough, but in my opinion, Torino in the Stadio Communale was tougher, but Juve
beat em nonetheless and ended their unbeaten home streak(while playing great too). Just can't wait to the explosive tie this weekend cool2.gif

126 Pages « < 63 64 65 66 67 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0295sec    0.12    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:28 AM