Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> M.O.P. 2828 Forex Scam (Bankrupt), Founder, Alvin Boon disappeared

views

JB Lang
post Apr 15 2015, 11:23 AM

27 posts

Subject: Miracle of Power 2828 / M.O.P 2828 FOREX Pyramid Scheme (scam)

Dear Sir / Madam,

Pertaining to the subject above, I get to know a very aggressive and active suspected illegal MLM (skim cepat kaya) happening in Malaysia by one of the organization so called Miracle of Power 2828 / M.O.P 2828 in FOREX scam. This company was registered as MOP CONSULTANT SDN. BHD. under Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) with RM 2.00 only. But their company was registered by 2 persons named CHIA WEE KEAT 890703-10-5181 and ALAN LOK WEI LUN 880725-10-5255 at 4th February 2014, but the actual founder is Alvin Heng Swee Boon who claimed himself as DIMP ,Dato Alvin. *But this person didn't even appeared in the offical website of Bahagian Istiadat dan Urusetia Persidangan Antarabangsa, please click the link provided to check whether he is a registered Dato or not. (http://www.istiadat.gov.my/v1/index.php/component/semakanlantikanskp/)

They recruit members and collecting "member fees" at minimum RM3700 / 1000 USD per person or more in order to activate a micro account from their company. They will also try convince public to invest more in order to get more return. They are using BMW / Mercedes/ tons of cash / real gold bar for their publicity to trap the public.

There are a few ways for them *MOP to make money:

1. Posted their luxurious life/luxurious cars//branded stuffs/one day earning how many profits in order to attract people to join them.

2.Trading to get profit, but one more thing every single time when you need to withdraw your $ there will be 50 USD deduction, here is the way for their 'leader' to get profit from their downline too. For example, you've earned 100 USD and you just can withdraw 50USD. So where is the another half??

3. Wait for their interest started from 2%-8%, but this normally for those rich uncle/aunty who don't know a single thing about fx but have a lot of money. Let's say if an individual who had been joined this company and he/she need to quite from MOP, they will LOCK their investment money ( *depends on how much money an individual invest on) for at least 18 months only can get back their investment fund.

I hope this information can help.

The leaders of this organization are from Malaysia. Most of them are businessman, freelancer and even college students. They did their illegal MLM business in their territory places such as Johor Bahru (MOP was founded by Alvin Heng Swee Boon here), Melaka (Multimedia University, MMU Melaka), KL, Ipoh, Penang, Kampar (University Tunku Abdul Rahman, UTAR Kampar), Pahang, Negeri Sembilan, Sabah and Sarawak.

You can find these guys in social website especially in Facebook. Please click the link provided in order to find them out.

1. Alvin Boon (Alvin Heng Swee Boon)MOP 2828 Founder

https://www.facebook.com/alvin.heng.12177?fref=ts&ref=br_tf

A little bit background of Alvin Heng Swee Boon:

2007 started off joining the MLM industry, face countless setbacks! 2009 earned his FIRST MILL, invest more business!
2010 invested heavily in the stocks and futures!
2011 titled youngest entrepreneur! 2012 Burned from big downturn in futures and stocks
2012 joined the foreign exchange market (forex) industry as he believed that 4 Trillion transaction in forex can make lots of money! 2013 encountered a great forex broker and manage to obtain development in Asia stock markets distributor by Easy Capital + MOP professional financial advisor team + entry to china market!
2014 Dato title was given to Alvin from sultan pahang(Malaysia)
2014 Asia Pacific CEOs success in 21st century elite brands.

Current projects and company involves

-MOP Consultant Sdn.Bhd
-Verigold Trading Sdn.Bhd
-Miracle Medicine Sdn.Bhd
-Mystical Realms Sdn.Bhd
-Ideal Caffe Sdn.Bhd
JB Lang
post Apr 15 2015, 11:36 AM

27 posts

QUOTE(Slowpokeking @ Apr 15 2015, 11:34 AM)
Isn't forex illegal here?
yes, illegal. but they know that Malaysian are greedy and easy enough to scam, so they berpakaian professional a bit

with their old class Mercs or BMW go and do MLM

their TARGET is YOUNG PEOPLE and RICH UNCLE AUNTY

This post has been edited by JB Lang: Apr 15 2015, 11:37 AM
JB Lang
post Apr 15 2015, 12:19 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(Mask Rider KL @ Apr 15 2015, 12:10 PM)
BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLES

THERE ARE FROM M.O.P 2828 MEMBER

MOST OF THEM ARE COLLEGE STUDENTS

BEWARE OF FOREX SCAM !!!
popcorn time rclxms.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
JB Lang
post Apr 15 2015, 02:19 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(Mask Rider KL @ Apr 15 2015, 02:07 PM)
His beuatiful WIFE  brows.gif drool.gif 

https://www.facebook.com/yu.pei.1610

Lo Uise
piap time brows.gif
JB Lang
post Apr 15 2015, 02:24 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(maraippo @ Apr 15 2015, 02:22 PM)
ingat melayu je kena tipu, cainis pun kena tipu jugak. kek

good la ada balance. melayu tipu melayu. cina tipu cina. india so far still haven't heard much yet aside from the quack yoga guru
haiya , cainist also got stupid one...any races also ma aduiih

macam ini pon boleh relate dengan race doh.gif
JB Lang
post Apr 15 2015, 02:46 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(Mask Rider KL @ Apr 15 2015, 11:24 AM)

Let's start watch at 3.37 in the video

what kind of PASAR MALAM ENGLAND he talking? walao

can't even speak a proper England and you guys buang your $$ to him to invest ar? doh.gif

balik belajar dulu lar whistling.gif
JB Lang
post Apr 15 2015, 04:52 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(jd low @ Apr 15 2015, 04:47 PM)
i have been to their last years 1 years anniversaries so gala won luck draw 1000USD  ,but i did not join ,because i not good at forex ,but he give away super crazy luck draw almost every one won a luck draw in the ball room around 2000+ people ,mororver have DJ and datuk datuk ,Tan sri ,and etc
maybe those $ including the 1000USD is the money they get from their victims...

karma if u use them

please give me
JB Lang
post Apr 15 2015, 06:57 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(WinkyJr @ Apr 15 2015, 06:54 PM)
Elspeth Ee machiam nice je
Her Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009190366813

but now changed profile picture lor, bundles of her downlines HUNTING for her liao lo rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by JB Lang: Apr 15 2015, 06:58 PM
JB Lang
post Apr 15 2015, 10:01 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(tinybee @ Apr 15 2015, 09:12 PM)
Bunch of ah beng and they call themselves investor?

go on
lala beng also got many pipu kena tipu, if they do it in professional scam become disaster lo
JB Lang
post Apr 16 2015, 07:50 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(uassqd @ Apr 15 2015, 10:56 PM)
maxim trader ka?
bukan

heard macam is Easy capital
JB Lang
post Apr 16 2015, 08:33 PM

27 posts

MOP 就是老千集团:FxPromax根本就没和MOP合作
【MOP 就是老千集团】这不是外汇,是老鼠会!
他们声称他们是与英国平台公司FxPromax合作, 介绍顾客使用FxPromax的平台进行交易。
但就有他们的顾客觉得奇怪, 每次Deposit, 都是进到一个女生的银行户口, 因此就有顾客去调查, 最终才揭发了以上的事件。

【其实FxPromax根本就没和MOP合作】
(FxPromax已在他们的网站上声明了), MOP盗用FxPromax的名字, 口口声声说与FxPromax合作, 其实该平台是他们自己设计出来的, 顾客进的钱, 都到了他们自己的户口。
这就是MOP第一桶金的来源. 只要不断有人加入,才能支付投资者的利息!

有人向新加坡金融监管局(MAS)询问了一些这家fxpromaxltd的资料 。新加坡的回复尽然是,这家公司并无注册在新加坡 ,如有运作那是违法的 应该立刻报警。
而新加坡也开始对Mop2828 以及他们的诈骗方式开始关注!

【MOP 通过一家媒体杂志公司自己制造新闻】
买假拿督 送 杂志封面!这个事情已经屡见不鲜,自己制造新闻。然后拿给白痴投资者看! 现在的屁孩都不要脸!

【投资1500万?】
如果真的投资1500万, 为什么就连公司注册都不是自己的名字?
股东只是2个人头
CHIA WEE KEAT(890703-10-5181)
Alan Lok Wei Lun (880725-10-5255)
注册资本 :2元!
这就是所谓的注资1500 万?

【集资派息金钱游戏】
mop 2828 真正的目的根本不是教你外汇! 他们自己都无法在外汇上面赢到钱。 真正目的是要你把钱交给他们18个月,等利息!
而你也可以以召集人加入而得到佣金!
你们的钱,都不是投资在外汇公司,而是进入到他们自己口袋。
所有每个人暂时有钱买车,炫富。
一旦这个游戏崩溃! 一旦没有人再投资他们。只有注册2元的公司,随时可以倒闭走人!

如果您愿意订阅由马来西亚外汇交易策略研究与教育中心所发布的外汇交易策略与外汇交易知识,我们欢迎您点击以下的Facebook链接去往我们的Facebook主页,添加我们为您的Facebook好友吧,这样的话,但凡我们的网站有更新,您便可以收到来自我们的提示哦!您的关注与添加好友将会是我们继续写博客的动力哦,感谢您的支持!
JB Lang
post Apr 16 2015, 08:34 PM

27 posts

马来西亚MOP外汇公司行骗方法大揭秘
【MOP 如何行骗?】数目30千。
【为了传销,外汇,诈骗。你失去了人格,信用,朋友】
1)Alvin Heng Swee Boon 王瑞文联络号码!
2)王瑞文通过会员Chow Yong Xian (女)对外寻找猎物受害者!
Chow Yong Xian 就把一位在国外工作的受害者介绍给 王瑞文!
王瑞文就向受害者展示自己的成就,头衔等等,以便取得信心!
但是留言(图2),王瑞文要表达的是,自己认识有势力的人,暗示受害者不要以为硬来追债有用!
3)王瑞文在把受害人的钱吞完之后。依然表示很多人通过他的指教,依然还在赚钱,并且认真发展这行业!
图中你们看到,王瑞文虽然告诉投资者,钱,被扣留在外汇公司上,
实际上王瑞文没有把受害人的的钱投资在外汇。 而是自己用掉了。当然他也拍胸口要负责。但是看好了,是分期付款慢慢还给受害者!
怎么还? 就是再继续找新人加入一样叫他们把钱投资在『假的』外汇公司。其实是不断拿新人的钱,来贴旧人的债!
这就是金字塔,金钱游戏,传销诈骗的典型手段!
4)说好了要还。结果就是一个【拖】字。投资者本来无忧无路过生活,如今却搞了一堆麻烦事出来。
5)王瑞文一再向投资者要求更多时间,来向外汇公司追讨被扣押的资金。 有投资过外汇的朋友都知道。 真正外汇投资,不会这样扣留投资者资金!
然而最终,王瑞文并没有解决这件事。 投资者一共损失了 3万马币!
6)王瑞文既然不是大马合法拿督, 车牌更不应该放上任何误导性的标志。
7)此图在留言区查看!
受害者向他的介绍人Chow Yong Xian (女)埋怨。两者本来是好朋友。 受害者不是旨在赚取王瑞文所提供的高回酬利息。一开始只是为了Chow Yong Xian (女)从事外汇招揽, 私人给予支持,才会拿出3万投资在她说介绍的『稳如泰山』的外汇公司MOP.
结果当让没有意外。MOP 毁约,诈骗了受害人。
受害人与Chow Yong Xian (女),不再是朋友。 就这样没有交代,没有责任, 失去联络。 钱也拿不回来!
JB Lang
post Apr 16 2015, 08:35 PM

27 posts

MOP 王瑞文涉嫌洗黑钱,经营外汇与诈骗——MOP 经营非法外汇,洗黑钱不容置疑
【MOP 王瑞文涉嫌洗黑钱,经营外汇与诈骗】
本站将在资料充足后提交到反贪会,税务局,国行与贸销部,进行全力打击外汇洗钱,投资诈骗。
【MOP 经营非法外汇,洗黑钱不容置疑】
无胆匪类王瑞文,不敢面对真相,我来帮他回复记忆!
MOP在一开始以最低2%-最高8%的高利息吸引人以人拉人的方式去,结果却在9月把利息全面性调底。
而且加入的费用必须是1:3.6 也就是USD 1000 : RM 3,600.通常他们就是以1美金兑3.6这么来卖,也就是当有人要进member,
exp: USD20k的户口,他们只需要在他们的户口里面有20k的分数 (分数是trade回来可以领出来也可以keep着等人进member可以拿到更高的rate,也就是3.6)来开户口,
然后收20,000@3.6=RM72,000,前是没有进到easy capital的,钱是完全bank in或transfer去私人户口,而且没有单据。
所以这边可以说是暴利一笔了,因为原本只需要3.2~3.3的rate,被征收3.6,从3.6rate这里就已经有额外的10%拿,之后member招到了又有commission,之后每一单交易都有pips bonus拿。这完全是在上面的人赚完。
網上那些證據收到錢的, 都是有問題,EASY CAPITAL有兩分為兩間公司,
一間是EASY CAPITAL PTY LTD(ECPL),
另一間是EASY CAPITAL GLOBAL PTY LTD(ECGPL),這兩是什麼分別,我相信MOP的member沒有一個能夠給出一個完整的解釋。
在【下图】是加入會員的agreement, 而會員們一直以ASIC澳洲監管局認證來招收會員,可是卻對該公司一無所知。
例: 在AGREEMENT裡面,AGREEMENT太過簡單而且完全不用簽名或者認證就能直接加入會員甚至做交易。整個AGREEMENT更沒提到FOREX字眼,公司用的TRADING PLATFORM也沒提到,該公司代表簽名更以電腦簽名草草了事,沒有證件support.完全無法在法律上提供起訴的作用,更不用說保護個人權益。
所謂的澳洲監管局ASIC認證號碼:418008是給ECGPL,而不是ECPL,但所有withraw證明都是從EASY CAPITAL PTY LTD出來,但AGREEMENT欠的卻是EASY CAPITAL GLOBAL。這邊存在著Money laundering的嫌疑。
EASY CAPITAL的主要INCOME是什麼?問會員也一概不知,說了低水錢,然後又超高的COMMISSION給上線(MICRO ACC - 5%, MINI ACC - 7%, STANDARD ACC-9%, PROFFESIONAL ACC-12%+1-MASTER ACC-15+2%, GRAND MASTER ACC-17+3%)

EXP: Peter 是MASTER account level. 他的下線 JAY是Proffesional level, Jay的下線-Mary是 Mini account leve,
Mary如果談到一個客戶是USD20k的單。
Mary可以拿到20k@7% = USD1,400;
Jay可以拿到(12-7=5%)也就是20k@5%=USD1000,
Peter就15-12 = 3% =USD600
而dato alvin是grand master則可以拿到 17-15 = 2% = USD400
.如此類推
試問給到那麼高的COMMISSION,全部會員還在傻傻的認為該公司是很合法的金融公司。
他甚至連網站都做得不是很好。資金捆綁18個月,期間更沒有好的support來說如果這18個月裡面有什麼冬瓜豆腐,會怎麼索賠。
MOP會員更不是MOP consultant sdn bhd的一份子,也不是以公司名義去向外面招收會員拿錢加入,全部是以個人名義,然後打著MOP的號去招收會員加入。只是一個會員的身份,簡單的入會申請表格都沒有,更不用說是公司的一份子。
JB Lang
post Apr 20 2015, 08:53 PM

27 posts

cam cam all these FACES

they're M.O.P members and now already formed another FOREX SCAM Episode 2.0

GFA (Using Victoria FX) in JB AREA

kasi PUKUL iF see these faces

This post has been edited by JB Lang: Apr 20 2015, 09:01 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
JB Lang
post Apr 20 2015, 09:00 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(JUNOCKYEW @ Apr 20 2015, 10:39 AM)
First,please forgive my bad english, I am not good at it.

I am hate to tell this! I am one of the victims of this forex scam. Since October 2014, I've made my first withdrawal, but I have been waiting and waiting. 1 weeks, 2 weeks, 3 weeks... couple weeks have past, i didn't get my funds back as well. Till then, the official website aka www.easyfxtrading.com has made an announcement that due to the use of tele transfer limits.

[attachmentid=4418547]

In December 2014, I found out some people, which is the key person in MOP was left the group in FB.
***RED LIGHTS*** appeared in my mind, I cannot be keep waiting like a retard.

When I keeping on questioning the leader and the one who introducing me into this industry, I was told that they had the same issues like me and told to wait for announcement. In Jan 2015, I received a calls from my leader. He told me that Alvin had held a meeting with all the leaders in MOP. Alvin has made a decision to leave Easy Capital and launch a new broker named VictoriaFX (VicFx), Alvin can covered up all my funds in EasyCapital but with terms and conditions.

**I asked him to email me all the details of this VicFX including licensed, yet I still don't get any mails from him.

The terms is I need to recruit more people to put money into Alvin's cash bag. I was told to made a 30K USD sales so Alvin can cover my losses in EC.
H**Y S**T, 30K USD, which mean i need brings up all my innocent friends and people into this scam. I rejected his offer as well. I am being fooled once, but not twice.
I admit I'm greed to fall into this trap, but I'll not betray my conscience to get my losses back.

Just Want Coffee's at Sutera, ROI Club at Bukit Indah, MOP Office in MOLEK all DOWN!!

I don't know is there any connection with VicFX & #GFA #AMG.

Last, I had lesson and I believing in those scammer will suffer in the future and be punished.
u r right

I get the same news about GFA too

FOREX SCAM EPISODE 2.0

SUDA KENA SATU KALI BOLEH CAKAP TAK TAU

KENA HANTAM DUA KALI PANGGIL BANGGANG LEVEL UP
JB Lang
post May 8 2015, 10:02 PM

27 posts

drool.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
JB Lang
post May 9 2015, 01:51 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(FunkyBass @ May 9 2015, 12:09 PM)
they openly doing back their activity
and where are you?

only sit infront pc sembang kencang?  rolleyes.gif
haha...I think this funky shit can't even show where does the 'openly activities' carry on

mind to share some pictures related to the 'activities' you're talkin' about? or the exact location

if you can't show, let's see who's the one who sembang kencang here sweat.gif
JB Lang
post May 10 2015, 09:13 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(Mask Rider KL @ May 8 2015, 09:18 PM)
REFUSE TO ANSWER YOUR DOWNLINES' CALL IS NOT THE WAY YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM THIS ISSUE

I'LL BREAK YOUR FACE! DON'T LET ME FIND ME AT JB AREA !

abang Master Chong, ada olang mau kirim salam kasi lu di sini

lu tada teloorr mau ANGKAT KA??
ah beng pukEe face doh.gif
JB Lang
post May 18 2015, 12:44 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(9kingsir @ May 18 2015, 11:23 AM)
one of forex kaki in dato chong gang
woow, another Dato? interesting

share share his FB here
JB Lang
post Jun 18 2015, 08:58 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(Mask Rider KL @ Apr 15 2015, 11:20 AM)
Date : April 8th, 2015
Subject: M.O.P. 2828 and Easy Capital Global scam

Dear Mr./Ms./Mrs. Traders/Investors/Marketers,

I am writing to discuss about Easy Capital Global issues. I feel very sorry and I apologize for the late explanation because Heng Swee Boon (Alvin) did not give us a proper explanation about the withdrawal, website, and MT4 issues. As your concern, I investigated Easy Capital Global company all over again and I found not only the website and MT4 was down but their licenses already changed name and will strike off in June 2015.

The reason I write this message to you is because Alvin did not fulfill his promised to us. He promised us that the company is good to be invested in and promised us will go to Australia to look for solutions for the late withdrawal issues but he did not pick up any call after Chinese New year. Right now, the situation of Easy Capital Global looks like a scam rather than a legit broker. In the meantime, Alvin Boon disappeared and refuse to explain to us right after Easy Capital Global withdrawal issues show up. Is there something between Alvin Boon and Easy Capital Global?

This email is not to complain but I hope we can start an action together to claim our money back. I had consulted a lawyer and found that we can report these scam issues to ASIC and police department. I am highly recommending to report to ASIC because after ASIC investigated the reported company, the outcome would be punitive, protective, preservative, corrective, negotiated resolution and there will be compensation depending on the investigated results. In addition, clients should also report to Malaysia Police Department to keep a record.

I have attached some sample of report which my friends and I had done early. By the way, I also attached some information in this email and I think it would be helpful to your report.
I hope all of you can stop waiting for Alvin’s answer and start reporting in ASIC and police department. Please collect more evidence to prove you are one of the scam victims. Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
CHONG JUN SIONG

hmm.gif  hmm.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
WAH, his lovely wify let him wear green cap sweat.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0586sec    2.03    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 10:12 AM