Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Malaysia has a private Space exploration company, with mission to the Moon in development

views

chisel_bloke
post Apr 13 2015, 04:07 PM

0 posts

Hahahaha...3rd world monkeys want to go to space.

Negara dok porak peranda dengan binatang liar dok berterabur ko nak gi space. Ptui

Takyah nak chas progressive la, ko berak changkung dan belum cukup tamadun lagi.

Nak tiru negara barat tapi mentality cam monyet vavi baboon.

Submarine nak mantain pun takleh. Engine jet pun boleh hilang.

Nak gi space? Wei bodoh, Malaysia is laughing stock of the world la.

I called it before and you are now witnessing it unfold. MMW

chisel_bloke
post Apr 13 2015, 04:25 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(arubin @ Apr 13 2015, 04:16 PM)
Seriously, guys. There's good money to be made from space exploration. Although I'm not quite so sure why we're so ambitious to want to land on the moon though. As it is, its quite profitable simply to launch satellites on behalf of others. Our country is situated near the equator after all.

That's not to say a moon landing isn't without benefits. If humanity ever gets around to making fusion power viable, we'll need a source of helium-3 and that's where we'll need the moon. Whichever country can establish a regular and economical way to get to the moon and back with a significant cargo payload is going to make big bucks.
Fusion power kepala abah tonggeng ko.
chisel_bloke
post Apr 13 2015, 04:42 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(arubin @ Apr 13 2015, 04:33 PM)
If your English comprehension is poor, I also implied its a bit of a stretch...the landing on the moon thingy.

But there's good money to be made launching satellites for others.
Yar lar, sari ya. My engerand not so gud ride yew.
chisel_bloke
post Apr 13 2015, 05:41 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(arubin @ Apr 13 2015, 04:56 PM)
Can't watch JewTube in office.
You got to think on a wider scale lar. I'm also concerned about songlap and waste of money bla bla, but this really does seem to be mostly a private initiative so I don't quite see what's the problem.

It might eventually involve our govt if its successful, and will likely need funding from them yes, but this is one venture I genuinely approve of unlike stupid nonsense like PERMATA.

We could seriously use some smarter minds and rocket scientists in this country, and there's no way we can attract them without something like this. Unlike Potong, mediocrity isn't an option in the space race.

In other words, it has to be done right or it won't happen at all. I dunno about you, but I'm hoping for the former.

Succeeding in this will boost the technology of our country by leaps and bounds.

Fail and something blows up spectacularly. sweat.gif
Nah, i still think this is wishful thinking from a 3rd world POV. You say eventually the govt will get involve. You said it. A new platform to cuci and songlap created. Better improve technology on agriculture or anything on land. Our bloody roads are a fine example. Msian rocket scientist? You kidding me?

Malaysia is like a lil hyperactive delusional kid trying to impress the big boys. Of course TED will host you, they need all the audience they could get. They won't vouch for your ideas thou, they're just a platform for you to express them.

Every venture that requires govt grants/funding will be accompanied by suited chimps that got there by nepotism. They are the fckers responsibly to bloat every spending available. It's not like it's coming from their pocket.

So I'm sorry but this dream ain't taking off anywhere from Msia's rational perspective.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0143sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:54 AM