Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Malaysia has a private Space exploration company, with mission to the Moon in development

views

TSanantha92
post Apr 13 2015, 04:05 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(jaymansion @ Apr 13 2015, 02:52 PM)
What's the prize for this?must be good eh  thumbup.gif
30 million dollars
SUSjaymansion
post Apr 13 2015, 04:06 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(nestlebliss @ Apr 13 2015, 03:59 PM)
if u say so buddy  wink.gif
hmm.gif
chisel_bloke
post Apr 13 2015, 04:07 PM

0 posts

Hahahaha...3rd world monkeys want to go to space.

Negara dok porak peranda dengan binatang liar dok berterabur ko nak gi space. Ptui

Takyah nak chas progressive la, ko berak changkung dan belum cukup tamadun lagi.

Nak tiru negara barat tapi mentality cam monyet vavi baboon.

Submarine nak mantain pun takleh. Engine jet pun boleh hilang.

Nak gi space? Wei bodoh, Malaysia is laughing stock of the world la.

I called it before and you are now witnessing it unfold. MMW

SUSjaymansion
post Apr 13 2015, 04:07 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(anantha92 @ Apr 13 2015, 04:05 PM)
30 million dollars
shocking.gif good eh.....hope they win
SUSNachiino Etamay
post Apr 13 2015, 04:09 PM

Getting Started
93 posts

i think, rather than waste money on technology, govt should spend on rakyat instead, like petrol subsidies

This post has been edited by Nachiino Etamay: Apr 13 2015, 04:10 PM
TSanantha92
post Apr 13 2015, 04:14 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(Nachiino Etamay @ Apr 13 2015, 03:09 PM)
i think, rather than waste money on technology, govt should spend on rakyat instead, like petrol subsidies
Don't forget sugar and cooking oil subsidy, god knows what will happen when I can only afford three teh tarik a day at the mamak stall
arubin
post Apr 13 2015, 04:16 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

Seriously, guys. There's good money to be made from space exploration. Although I'm not quite so sure why we're so ambitious to want to land on the moon though. As it is, its quite profitable simply to launch satellites on behalf of others. Our country is situated near the equator after all.

That's not to say a moon landing isn't without benefits. If humanity ever gets around to making fusion power viable, we'll need a source of helium-3 and that's where we'll need the moon. Whichever country can establish a regular and economical way to get to the moon and back with a significant cargo payload is going to make big bucks.
sedakabe
post Apr 13 2015, 04:23 PM

14 posts

lol, so many siege mentality.

before condemm other biadap

check again page 1 what happen, and ever wonder why he behave like tat?

oh yea, we know why.
chisel_bloke
post Apr 13 2015, 04:25 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(arubin @ Apr 13 2015, 04:16 PM)
Seriously, guys. There's good money to be made from space exploration. Although I'm not quite so sure why we're so ambitious to want to land on the moon though. As it is, its quite profitable simply to launch satellites on behalf of others. Our country is situated near the equator after all.

That's not to say a moon landing isn't without benefits. If humanity ever gets around to making fusion power viable, we'll need a source of helium-3 and that's where we'll need the moon. Whichever country can establish a regular and economical way to get to the moon and back with a significant cargo payload is going to make big bucks.
Fusion power kepala abah tonggeng ko.
arubin
post Apr 13 2015, 04:33 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(chisel_bloke @ Apr 13 2015, 04:25 PM)
Fusion power kepala abah tonggeng ko.
If your English comprehension is poor, I also implied its a bit of a stretch...the landing on the moon thingy.

But there's good money to be made launching satellites for others.
Zaryl
post Apr 13 2015, 04:40 PM

Hardcore Casual Gamer
1,523 posts

QUOTE(jaymansion @ Apr 13 2015, 03:49 PM)
Who mention race? hmm.gif

Lel...sendiri tabur chili sendiri terasa... rolleyes.gif
Biasalah untuk orang cam you...suka campur aduk issue perkauman.... rolleyes.gif

Ppl just bash because no one will do such thing without having the financial support from government...even USA firm need support from government....USA subsidize every company involved in aerospace engineering
Tapi takpe lah...susah untuk orang cam kamu nak memahami benda mudah macam ni... rolleyes.gif
Only racist ppl see simple thing racist
Hahaha!

I just simply want to test you all, you guys already try to blow me out of the water.

I like if the rest of /ktards behave & think like you, the world would be peaceful by now.

thumbup.gif
chisel_bloke
post Apr 13 2015, 04:42 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(arubin @ Apr 13 2015, 04:33 PM)
If your English comprehension is poor, I also implied its a bit of a stretch...the landing on the moon thingy.

But there's good money to be made launching satellites for others.
Yar lar, sari ya. My engerand not so gud ride yew.
SUSjaymansion
post Apr 13 2015, 04:43 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(Zaryl @ Apr 13 2015, 04:40 PM)
Hahaha!

I just simply want to test you all, you guys already try to blow me out of the water.

I like if the rest of /ktards behave & think like you, the world would be peaceful by now.

thumbup.gif
Oh...test konon..... rolleyes.gif
TSanantha92
post Apr 13 2015, 04:44 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(arubin @ Apr 13 2015, 03:16 PM)

The part about the moon is for the google Xprize lunar competition, whoever lands any object on the moon of whatever size and moves 500 m first wins. Prize is 30 million USD. I think they are just using this xprize as a push start to a larger space program, if you watch his interview he did in february with google, he tells his plans.

arubin
post Apr 13 2015, 04:56 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

QUOTE(anantha92 @ Apr 13 2015, 04:44 PM)
The part about the moon is for the google Xprize lunar competition, whoever lands any object on the moon of whatever size and moves 500 m first wins. Prize is 30 million USD. I think they are just using this xprize as a push start to a larger space program, if you watch his interview he did in february with google, he tells his plans.

Can't watch JewTube in office.

QUOTE(chisel_bloke @ Apr 13 2015, 04:42 PM)
Yar lar, sari ya. My engerand not so gud ride yew.
You got to think on a wider scale lar. I'm also concerned about songlap and waste of money bla bla, but this really does seem to be mostly a private initiative so I don't quite see what's the problem.

It might eventually involve our govt if its successful, and will likely need funding from them yes, but this is one venture I genuinely approve of unlike stupid nonsense like PERMATA.

We could seriously use some smarter minds and rocket scientists in this country, and there's no way we can attract them without something like this. Unlike Potong, mediocrity isn't an option in the space race.

In other words, it has to be done right or it won't happen at all. I dunno about you, but I'm hoping for the former.

Succeeding in this will boost the technology of our country by leaps and bounds.

Fail and something blows up spectacularly. sweat.gif
chisel_bloke
post Apr 13 2015, 05:41 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(arubin @ Apr 13 2015, 04:56 PM)
Can't watch JewTube in office.
You got to think on a wider scale lar. I'm also concerned about songlap and waste of money bla bla, but this really does seem to be mostly a private initiative so I don't quite see what's the problem.

It might eventually involve our govt if its successful, and will likely need funding from them yes, but this is one venture I genuinely approve of unlike stupid nonsense like PERMATA.

We could seriously use some smarter minds and rocket scientists in this country, and there's no way we can attract them without something like this. Unlike Potong, mediocrity isn't an option in the space race.

In other words, it has to be done right or it won't happen at all. I dunno about you, but I'm hoping for the former.

Succeeding in this will boost the technology of our country by leaps and bounds.

Fail and something blows up spectacularly. sweat.gif
Nah, i still think this is wishful thinking from a 3rd world POV. You say eventually the govt will get involve. You said it. A new platform to cuci and songlap created. Better improve technology on agriculture or anything on land. Our bloody roads are a fine example. Msian rocket scientist? You kidding me?

Malaysia is like a lil hyperactive delusional kid trying to impress the big boys. Of course TED will host you, they need all the audience they could get. They won't vouch for your ideas thou, they're just a platform for you to express them.

Every venture that requires govt grants/funding will be accompanied by suited chimps that got there by nepotism. They are the fckers responsibly to bloat every spending available. It's not like it's coming from their pocket.

So I'm sorry but this dream ain't taking off anywhere from Msia's rational perspective.
botlife
post Apr 13 2015, 06:01 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

It is do able, cos tech ody available, omos everything been research ody, basicly can buy ur way until get all the things and launch it, only thing is worth o not, for wat?

Pioneers decades ago r inovator researcher explorer risk taker
Player decades later only a consumer buyer, unless they fly somewhere else other than moon, like andromeda kah
SUSAxeFire
post Apr 13 2015, 06:47 PM

Casual
368 posts

QUOTE(mirage2000 @ Apr 13 2015, 02:08 PM)
user posted image

'Research facility' like kilang bangla kerja
Ada hati nak pergi bulan HAHA
Looks like secret underground bunker
SUSAxeFire
post Apr 13 2015, 06:54 PM

Casual
368 posts

Why don't u do something great for the country

Everything has to start small

What's wrong with Malaysian rocket scientist
Are you saying Malaysia should not do such a job?

Or maybe better to work for big space company like space x
QUOTE(chisel_bloke @ Apr 13 2015, 05:41 PM)
Nah, i still think this is wishful thinking from a 3rd world POV. You say eventually the govt will get involve. You said it. A new platform to cuci and songlap created. Better improve technology on agriculture or anything on land. Our bloody roads are a fine example. Msian rocket scientist? You kidding me?

Malaysia is like a lil hyperactive delusional kid trying to impress the big boys. Of course TED will host you, they need all the audience they could get. They won't vouch for your ideas thou, they're just a platform for you to express them.

Every venture that requires govt grants/funding will be accompanied by suited chimps that got there by nepotism. They are the fckers responsibly to bloat every spending available. It's not like it's coming from their pocket.

So I'm sorry but this dream ain't taking off anywhere from Msia's rational perspective.
At least give them credit for trying

How many Malaysians are in space research??
TSanantha92
post Apr 14 2015, 03:50 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(chisel_bloke @ Apr 13 2015, 04:41 PM)

What 3rd world ?? Iran already sent multiple animals into space and even a chimpanzee and so has North Korea and even Indonesia has tested rockets a few times over the last 2 decades. Malaysians are MUCH more educated and advanced as a society than Iran and North Korea. We really aren't a 3rd world country anymore, We aren't first world either, but we are closer to first world than third world.

6 Pages « < 4 5 6
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:43 AM