319 Pages « < 263 264 265 266 267 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

LYN The All-New Mazda 2 SKYACTIV V2, Kodo Soul of Motion - ZOOM ZOOM

views

Kilohertz
post Sep 26 2017, 10:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,172 posts

May I know if there is any third party workshop that are more well verse in fixing mazda around klang valley? thanks

This post has been edited by Kilohertz: Sep 26 2017, 10:34 AM
hotohori_sin
post Sep 28 2017, 09:08 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(monster2020 @ Sep 20 2017, 11:24 AM)
Hi just want to check if i release my fuel peddel will the car automatic cut of the engine? ( scenario example are you u see trafic light and u release the fuel peddel let the car slowly move till the stop line at the trafic line )
Actually for the Istop to kick-in the faster way is to step on the brake (Slightly harder) to activate the Istop.
If stopping at the traffic light with D, slight press of the brake pedal, it wont start the Istop.
If stopping at the traffic light with N, it will kicks in automatically. This one will happen all the time though.
Stepping on the brake pedal, then shift to N and pull handbrake to relax your leg.

Cheers
hotohori_sin
post Sep 28 2017, 09:11 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

QUOTE(matmoto5125 @ Sep 24 2017, 02:57 AM)
IIRC City has a smaller fuel tank of 40L. On average City can travel 580 for city drive and 700km for highway drive. More or less, your mileage may vary.
This is very subjective question as depend on the driver driving pattern, If heavy legs, dont think about the FC but enjoy the car performance.
If you want to play with FC, light foot, air con temp should be adjust to 25, don't follow other "butt" so closely and suddenly accelerate.

Myself I got ~600KM for city drive (100% city drive), other owner actually getting higher than this.
tongue.gif
savagez
post Oct 2 2017, 12:53 PM

25 posts

QUOTE(nubnub75 @ Sep 20 2017, 03:55 PM)
Waiting for my M2 to arrive for delivery~ surveying coating, tinting for now. Anyone can recommend good brand and outlet for both?
Just tinted my M2HB at Jalan Kuching new 3M outlet BF Tint Shop. Crystaline all round... new opening promo. No GST yet. PM me if you want more details. smile.gif
takeshi_kovacs
post Oct 3 2017, 10:01 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

My Mazda 2 ownership experience isn't enjoyable at all.

Just got off the phone with Bermaz PJ service center. Had to yell at the guy, the first time I yelled at any service center in my life.

Everyone knows the Mazda 2 has a problem with the lower arm bush, making a krak krak sound when the steering is turned. The guy told me they couldn't hear it so I asked him to just jack up the car and look at the part. He refused and wanted me to go test drive with him. They won't check until they can hear the sound even though they know about the problem. Even the service center counter guy acknowledged it's common.

There's also an intermittent squeaking sound when the central lock is unlocked but they couldn't hear it so to them it doesn't exist and they won't check.

There's also a rattling sound on the left that no one can find.

Previously it was the issue with the battery dying an early death.

This car is just 2 years and a few days old.

Won't be buying anymore Mazdas after this.

Someonesim
post Oct 3 2017, 10:37 AM

In my way
9,132 posts

QUOTE(takeshi_kovacs @ Oct 3 2017, 10:01 AM)

Just got off the phone with Bermaz PJ service center. Had to yell at the guy, the first time I yelled at any service center in my life.

Everyone knows the Mazda 2 has a problem with the lower arm bush, making a krak krak sound when the steering is turned. The guy told me they couldn't hear it so I asked him to just jack up the car and look at the part. He refused and wanted me to go test drive with him. They won't check until they can hear the sound even though they know about the problem. Even the service center counter guy acknowledged it's common.

There's also an intermittent squeaking sound when the central lock is unlocked but they couldn't hear it so to them it doesn't exist and they won't check.

Service center problem, try other. I complaint mine front suspension stiff and sometime noisy, Sg Besi ordered strut bearing and I'll replacing once stock reach.
hotohori_sin
post Oct 3 2017, 11:11 AM

Getting Started
50 posts

That is sad to hear that. Why not you change different service center.
PJ Service center seem like dont bother about the complaint.

You may try OKR service center, very friendly and fast servicing.
Not like PJ service center always full!
takeshi_kovacs
post Oct 3 2017, 12:54 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(Someonesim @ Oct 3 2017, 10:37 AM)
Service center problem, try other. I complaint mine front suspension stiff and sometime noisy, Sg Besi ordered strut bearing and I'll replacing once stock reach.
Yeah, I'll do that next time. The clowns at PJ said because they couldn't find the problem they just tightened everything. blink.gif
xavi5567
post Oct 3 2017, 04:32 PM

\(●'Å'●)/
3,347 posts

QUOTE(takeshi_kovacs @ Oct 3 2017, 12:54 PM)
Yeah, I'll do that next time. The clowns at PJ said because they couldn't find the problem they just tightened everything.  blink.gif
sometimes over tighten stuff also will spoil item.. best to change service centre.
Bigblock
post Oct 3 2017, 06:00 PM

|| F(R)έǎжy ||
2,275 posts

Hi guys, Need a review from users. Had a look at honda city and the interior is pretty much shit. Looking for a second car and not in a rush. Hows M2? I have driven it once last year to be exact.
lavenzo
post Oct 4 2017, 07:01 PM

Getting Started
259 posts

Sent my car to HQ for my 40k service. When I send my car the mileage is 40046 and when I get back my car is 400133. Almost 100km increase and half tank petrol gone. Really? I do ask them to check my Tyre sound but do they need to drive 100 for testing?? I'm so pissed. I feel like they used for personal purpose

This post has been edited by lavenzo: Oct 4 2017, 07:01 PM
angrysnail
post Oct 5 2017, 12:13 AM

SuperStars
1,413 posts

Not sure if this problem posted before.

Just check the chassis number and production date.I'm driving CX-3 but luckily my production date is not valid. Just give a shot to check. smile.gif

This post has been edited by angrysnail: Oct 5 2017, 12:15 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Air_Conditioner___No_Cool_Air__Evaporator_Leakage_.pdf ( 371.04k ) Number of downloads: 363
countmybones
post Oct 5 2017, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
119 posts

Is your rattling on left side near the seat belt area like this?
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=84579518

takeshi_kovacs
post Oct 6 2017, 01:45 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(countmybones @ Oct 5 2017, 10:36 AM)
Is your rattling on left side near the seat belt area like this?
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...post&p=84579518
Yup, sounds like that.

And the krak krak sound went away for 2 days only. It's back.
takeshi_kovacs
post Oct 6 2017, 01:55 PM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(Bigblock @ Oct 3 2017, 06:00 PM)
Hi guys, Need a review from users. Had a look at honda city and the interior is pretty much shit. Looking for a second car and not in a rush. Hows M2? I have driven it once last year to be exact.
Dude, the M2 is fantastic to drive. Especially on windy roads. Audis and BMW 5 Series cucuk me on windy roads and I leave them far behind easily. It's a nicely balanced chassis and there's reasonably good steering feel. However, the ride is much harsher than the City. My parents have a City so I have first-hand experience on both. Personally, I would buy the M2 over the City. EXCEPT for the poor service and poor build. The car is rattling and there's a sound in the suspension that seems to be quite common. After servicing the car feels fantastic, then it slowly starts to fall apart. The steering is looser, the throttle lags and the gear change is sluggish.

You can read my other posts for my complaints. This is a 2-year old car and it's got more noise than my 5 year old French car. Yes, a French car has better build quality than this Japanese brand.

So think hard about what your pain tolerance is vs the joy of driving. If joy of driving triumphs over pain, then head over to Mazda now. I don't think there's another car at that price range that feels as good to drive.
Bigblock
post Oct 6 2017, 05:15 PM

|| F(R)έǎжy ||
2,275 posts

QUOTE(takeshi_kovacs @ Oct 6 2017, 01:55 PM)
Dude, the M2 is fantastic to drive. Especially on windy roads. Audis and BMW 5 Series cucuk me on windy roads and I leave them far behind easily. It's a nicely balanced chassis and there's reasonably good steering feel. However, the ride is much harsher than the City. My parents have a City so I have first-hand experience on both. Personally, I would buy the M2 over the City. EXCEPT for the poor service and poor build. The car is rattling and there's a sound in the suspension that seems to be quite common. After servicing the car feels fantastic, then it slowly starts to fall apart. The steering is looser, the throttle lags and the gear change is sluggish.

You can read my other posts for my complaints. This is a 2-year old car and it's got more noise than my 5 year old French car. Yes, a French car has better build quality than this Japanese brand.

So think hard about what your pain tolerance is vs the joy of driving. If joy of driving triumphs over pain, then head over to Mazda now. I don't think there's another car at that price range that feels as good to drive.
Appreciate your enthusiasm, lovely reply that sums up what I would like to hear. Thank you so much buddy smile.gif
terrence_my
post Oct 6 2017, 06:06 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(takeshi_kovacs @ Oct 6 2017, 01:55 PM)

based on my reading and following this thread, I believe your unhappiness of Mazda services come from Glenmarie SC tongue.gif
I think a lot of them complaining Glenmarie but more of lowyat owners give big thumb to Sg.Besi SC.. maybe you should really consider a change?
alezx07
post Oct 7 2017, 07:19 AM

0 posts

Hello Good Day!

My name is Alex and I'm from the Philippines. I just want to ask where I can buy storm bodykit for my mazda 2 sedan? can you guys recommend any trusted seller whose willing to ship my order to philippines? thank you so much!

for your reference:
user posted image
user posted image
Kilohertz
post Oct 7 2017, 09:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,172 posts

QUOTE(takeshi_kovacs @ Oct 6 2017, 01:45 PM)
Yup, sounds like that.

And the krak krak sound went away for 2 days only. It's back.
Happens to my car as well, so far I have changed bearing strut and coil spring.. it's still happening. Did the SC do anything with your car yet?
takeshi_kovacs
post Oct 8 2017, 12:46 AM

Getting Started
81 posts

QUOTE(terrence_my @ Oct 6 2017, 06:06 PM)
based on my reading and following this thread, I believe your unhappiness of Mazda services come from Glenmarie SC tongue.gif
I think a lot of them complaining Glenmarie but more of lowyat owners give big thumb to Sg.Besi SC.. maybe you should really consider a change?
Actually it was the PJ SC, the one on Federal Highway. Next time I'll go to Sg Besi!

319 Pages « < 263 264 265 266 267 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0302sec    0.52    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:40 PM