Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> AGILE MONT KIARA KUALA LUMPUR [OWNERS' THREAD], Big China developer to launch KL Project Investment

views

bluetomato
post Jul 7 2015, 10:26 AM

Casual
361 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Jul 7 2015, 12:23 AM)
Agile Real Estate Development to launch Agile Mont’Kiara
By Rachel Chew / theedgeproperty.com | July 6, 2015 5:13 PM MYT
http://www.theedgeproperty.com/my/content/...t%E2%80%99kiara

KUALA LUMPUR (July 6): China-listed developer Agile Property Holdings Ltd plans to launch its debut project in Malaysia in the third quarter of 2015 (3Q2015). Called Agile Mont’Kiara, the project will be developed by its wholly owned subsidiary, Agile Real Estate Development (M) Sdn Bhd.

Agile Real Estate Development CEO Wilson Ren said the company was “very excited to be a part of the Malaysian property landscape”, citing its  “huge potential, stable economy, regulatory environment, social security, market and price points, especially in Kuala Lumpur.

These factors, he added, “make Malaysia a new frontier for property development in Asia”.

Agile will source 100% of its on-site workers locally. With the planning, construction and launch of two projects in the pipeline – in Mont’Kiara and Bukit Bintang – the company is looking to create at least 1,000 jobs in six years.

“Our aim is to become a leading developer in Malaysia within five years,” said Ren.

Agile Mont’Kiara is a high-end residential project with a gross development value of RM1.4 billion. It will consist of 11 towers with facilities such as sky deck, jogging track and 24-hour security surveillance.

Agile Property Holdings is one of the leading property developers in China that has been listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange since 2005. It is a constituent stock of the Hang Seng Composite Index, Hang Seng Composite Size Index, Hang Seng Mainland 100 and Morgan Stanley Capital International China Index.

Agile currently owns a diversified portfolio of over 90 projects under various stages of development in cities and districts such as Guangzhou, Shanghai, Nanjing and Xi’an. Its expertise includes the development and management of residences and townships, shopping malls and office towers, as well as resorts and hotels, beach front projects, and golf and yacht clubs.
Is there no longer a joint venture with PJD??
bluetomato
post Aug 3 2015, 11:48 AM

Casual
361 posts

Hi Guys,

If anyone needs information regarding Agile Mont Kiara, please don't hesitate to drop me a pm as me and my team are one of the agents covering this project. Cheers smile.gif
bluetomato
post Sep 10 2015, 09:28 AM

Casual
361 posts

QUOTE(Young People @ Sep 3 2015, 11:34 AM)
PM details pls
pm-ed

This post has been edited by bluetomato: Sep 10 2015, 09:57 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0222sec    0.09    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:15 AM