Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University Best architecture school in Malaysia

views

TSAt The Top
post Mar 31 2015, 05:27 AM, updated 9y ago

1 posts

Which uni is the best to learn architecture?
xpole
post Mar 31 2015, 07:55 AM

Rain on me baby
1,362 posts

University Teknologi Malaysia
Boy96
post Apr 1 2015, 02:58 AM

That's a tripod.
3,755 posts

If private uni, most of my friends went to IUKL
joe_toye
post Apr 2 2015, 10:48 AM

Regular
1,249 posts

QUOTE(At The Top @ Mar 31 2015, 05:27 AM)
The best two universities based on the academic staff and quality of content (industry relevant and with industry links) are Taylors University and UCSI.

Taylors' is headed by arguably one of the more talented practical Architecture deans I know and the UCSI team was actually trained by him (or at least was under him at one time or another). In terms of IPTA - University Teknologi Malaysia.
Skyler_Airman
post Apr 6 2015, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
71 posts

QUOTE(At The Top @ Mar 31 2015, 05:27 AM)
I went to UCSI Open Day, went to the the North Wing campus side where the Architecture programmes offered, met the lectures who has been teaching here for quite sometime at the same time went to some other Universities/colleges who offered the same programme, as a brother, I asked my cousin to choose UCSI after seeing the students activities, achievements and their performance, UCSI still the best place to study, its will be good to visit the campus and see the facilities and so on, I am sure you will give the same answer as me, UCSI still the best one as far as I know for Architecture programme, good luck
joe_toye
post Apr 7 2015, 11:23 AM

Regular
1,249 posts

QUOTE(Skyler_Airman @ Apr 6 2015, 03:56 PM)
I went to UCSI  Open Day, went to the the North Wing campus side where the Architecture programmes offered, met the lectures who has been teaching here for quite sometime at the same time went to some other Universities/colleges who offered the same programme, as a brother, I asked my cousin to choose UCSI after seeing the students activities, achievements and their performance, UCSI still the best place to study, its will be good to visit the campus and see the facilities and so on, I am sure you will give the same answer as me, UCSI still the best one as far as I know for Architecture programme, good luck
Would be good if you put a disclaimer stating that you work for UCSI unless you are really a super proud student of that University and do recommend everyone to every single course there (Yes, I can see all your postings - which are all super-pro UCSI)

However, care to state why UCSI still the best one as far as you know for Architecture programme?

Disclaimer - I think UCSI is a ok university but people come here to get unbiased information and not marketing gimmicks.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:36 PM