Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> If mahathir died, will it have the same impact as, LEE KUAN YEW?

views

rcr
post Mar 30 2015, 09:23 AM

Casual
475 posts

QUOTE(soulhunter87 @ Mar 30 2015, 09:22 AM)
this one is on najib right?
Oops sorry sorry... My bad.
Lucifer96
post Mar 30 2015, 09:25 AM

Getting Started
257 posts

QUOTE(arc_archive @ Mar 30 2015, 09:15 AM)
ya.. "another not bercukur policy holder" detected..  whistling.gif

if you so transparent..let u become PM and see if you can evade kroni or even scandal mang.im afraid worst then mahathir la you become. who are you to say a things about those that contributing? are you contributing enough for your country? from your words, enough to say you re not and this nation will crumble if you re the PM with a lot of kroni and rasuah.

i respect LKY for his transparency but not everyone like him. not even you i must confess  icon_idea.gif .if you earn a good income, had a stable job and lively family, appreciate it because if you live in Cambodia or those war torn country..you probably not even this "fat" living in Malaysia.

what he had done, already done. dont say LKY is a saint. he also being hated in his country for what had been done but also some part being loved.just dont look at the sky too much and forget the earth you re hold on to.
Someone else 'could' do worse.
So it's ok if someone did bad.

This is exactly what's wrong with Malaysia. Nonchalant attitude with shitty bersyukur attitude to take whatever shit and spit they're handed and gladly kiss it like it's gold.
soulhunter87
post Mar 30 2015, 09:26 AM

Casual
455 posts

i will mourn if mahathir die. he deserve the respect
but for our current pm, 3day 3night party wouldn't be enough. maybe 7 days?
+3kk!
post Mar 30 2015, 09:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,275 posts

he would be well respected and many will offer their condolences.

but comparing him to LKY is rather different, LKY is the TAR + Mahatir of singapore, he is the guy who fought for their merger with malaysia and took them to glory from 70-90's

that being said, a lot of our problems are caused by mahathir even till this day, pak lah and jib are trying to clean up the stuff he left behind

yesorno48
post Mar 30 2015, 09:29 AM

Getting Started
212 posts

yes, but jibby, i think no
delon85
post Mar 30 2015, 09:30 AM

Ad Astra
1,056 posts

QUOTE(rcr @ Mar 30 2015, 09:17 AM)
You forgot to mention 1MDB, KLIA 2, MRT, Smart Tunnel projects. Totaling at least 100billion.

The best part is government need to keep 1MDB money on singapore bank.. LoL
if you wanna add scandals, add Maminco-Makuwasa.
Failed tin speculation scandal.

New age scandal is not Mahathir legacy.
delon85
post Mar 30 2015, 09:34 AM

Ad Astra
1,056 posts

QUOTE(Lucifer96 @ Mar 30 2015, 09:25 AM)
Someone else 'could' do worse.
So it's ok if someone did bad.

This is exactly what's wrong with Malaysia. Nonchalant attitude with shitty bersyukur attitude to take whatever shit and spit they're handed and gladly kiss it like it's gold.
some Malaysians, and also those holding office, likes to benchmark against the worst.

maraippo
post Mar 30 2015, 09:36 AM

~PoPoPoPoPo~
1,163 posts

for me, yes. he change malaysia for good. it is from him that malaysia is started to be known by foreigners. but paklah and najib blew it...
and85rew
post Mar 30 2015, 09:39 AM

Red Devil
865 posts

QUOTE(arc_archive @ Mar 30 2015, 09:15 AM)
ya.. "another not bercukur policy holder" detected..  whistling.gif

if you so transparent..let u become PM and see if you can evade kroni or even scandal mang.im afraid worst then mahathir la you become. who are you to say a things about those that contributing? are you contributing enough for your country? from your words, enough to say you re not and this nation will crumble if you re the PM with a lot of kroni and rasuah.

i respect LKY for his transparency but not everyone like him. not even you i must confess  icon_idea.gif .if you earn a good income, had a stable job and lively family, appreciate it because if you live in Cambodia or those war torn country..you probably not even this "fat" living in Malaysia.

what he had done, already done. dont say LKY is a saint. he also being hated in his country for what had been done but also some part being loved.just dont look at the sky too much and forget the earth you re hold on to.
whatever you said, does not justify those losses..instead, you twist the issue and assume nobody can do better than Dr.M

if those scandals did not happen, we might have even richer/successful Malaysia

with those scandals, and Dr.M as pro religion..that, does not mix
PhakFuhZai
post Mar 30 2015, 09:43 AM

harimau putih
1,587 posts

QUOTE(+3kk! @ Mar 30 2015, 09:28 AM)
he would be well respected and many will offer their condolences.

but comparing him to LKY is rather different, LKY is the TAR + Mahatir of singapore, he is the guy who fought for their merger with malaysia and took them to glory from 70-90's

that being said, a lot of our problems are caused by mahathir even till this day, pak lah and jib are trying to clean up the stuff he left behind
lolz one thing for sure is ahjib's balls is even more shrunken than pak lah's
riesjx
post Mar 30 2015, 09:48 AM

Getting Started
180 posts

lalu je, baca statement2 bodo sini,
well this to be expected to this forum
bye
myasiahobby
post Mar 30 2015, 10:37 AM

On my way
670 posts

QUOTE(pundex @ Mar 29 2015, 08:00 PM)
Jibby shall held a party for 7 days. Inviting bestest celebrety come perform for rakyat. With most luxurious meal and performance paid by rakyat money
zigen520
post Mar 30 2015, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
52 posts

lol..later half of member in this thread kena sedition act...huhu
+3kk!
post Mar 30 2015, 10:48 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,275 posts

QUOTE(PhakFuhZai @ Mar 30 2015, 09:43 AM)
lolz one thing for sure is ahjib's balls is even more shrunken than pak lah's
to be fair to jib, pak lah can do the things he did because he had a wonderful performance in his first election. hence for that period in time he was "untouchable" also mamaks meddling was smaller in those years

unfortunately that waivered after the oil price move, which sent BN into a tit for tat fight with PR

when jib got up BN is severely weakened on its political front, mamak wants his son up and AI's fury is in its full glory

This post has been edited by +3kk!: Mar 30 2015, 10:49 AM
neozetta
post Mar 30 2015, 11:22 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

No care.

7 Pages « < 5 6 7
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.08    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:42 AM