Do it [ 95 ] ** [88.79%]
Don't do [ 12 ] ** [11.21%]
Total Votes: 107
Guests cannot vote 
views

TSTearsFromMe
post Mar 29 2015, 09:52 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(darth5zaft @ Mar 29 2015, 01:05 AM)
There's a risk that u won't make it after surgery. That's is real. Doctors & conditions sometimes fucked up. The late agong only went for checkup but back in a coffin.

Having said that. Everytime we drive also. The probabilities of dieing is high. If i was in your schoe. I'll do it. Get it over with, live or die  & not be scared every day.
Thanks for your opinion

QUOTE(Sha91 @ Mar 29 2015, 01:05 AM)
Isn't angiogram is something like camera? it will flow inside your body to detect what has gone wrong? I say go for it.

Are you scared? We ktards can teman you. If I am free lah.
Ya like a camera , dye flow inside , there have risk but not high ... surgeon now heart study my heart
TSTearsFromMe
post Mar 29 2015, 09:53 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(crewl227 @ Mar 29 2015, 01:09 AM)
Your family got financial issue? Heart surgery is not cheap mang..
we just average family , btw i going goverment hospital
FappyBird
post Mar 29 2015, 10:11 AM

45 posts

they loved u thats why they dun wan u go surgery, if ur family member has heart problem would u tell them to go surgery?? u would try hard and find other means which involves less risk and safer ways

so, imo if u no sked of angelz of death or u xmau sakit2 then go for it, better to live shorter life with happiness than to live a longer live with all pains inside

besure to consult ur parent
darth5zaft
post Mar 29 2015, 10:16 AM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(TearsFromMe @ Mar 29 2015, 09:53 AM)
Good choice. I kinda trust gomen hospital.

Unlike private hospital which will convince u to sign everything to walap those insurance money. Gomen hospital are kinda ok.
SUScrewl227
post Mar 29 2015, 10:17 AM

Getting Started
85 posts

QUOTE(TearsFromMe @ Mar 29 2015, 09:53 AM)
Maybe they sked gomen hospital can't give you the best and might lose you. Private really kenot afford... Way too expensive. Unless you like kiki, perkosa will raise fund.

You ask the doc on the percentage of survival with and without the surgery or not?
terradrive
post Mar 29 2015, 10:18 AM

RRAAAWWRRRRR
1,925 posts

QUOTE(TearsFromMe @ Mar 28 2015, 05:08 PM)
Okay , if you guys know me , i have a heart problem since birth which doesn't give me much problem but when i am 22yo , my heart give me some problem like chest pain , shortness of breath . Now i am 24yo but my heart still the same , give me problem ... Doctor recommend me to do surgery if i suitable for .

Okay main question is why my dad side family not recommend me to do that angiogram heart test and heart surgery ? They always tell my the risk which make the scare and nervous about it . I know that surgery have risk but (i don't know what to say). They say eat vitamin B can cure the heart  rclxub.gif , and my aunty which is a teacher but also tell me need alot of rest and eat healthy food then can okay ...  sad.gif . I know my condition so well , i know it can't be cure using vitamin or what nature healing unless its miracle .

So why they not recommend me to do it and what do you guys think (Should i do it or not ?) Poll
Listen to the professionals better.
TSTearsFromMe
post Mar 29 2015, 10:25 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(FappyBird @ Mar 29 2015, 10:11 AM)
they loved u thats why they dun wan u go surgery, if ur family member has heart problem would u tell them to go surgery?? u would try hard and find other means which involves less risk and safer ways

so, imo if u no sked of angelz of death or u xmau sakit2 then go for it, better to live shorter life with happiness than to live a longer live with all pains inside

besure to consult ur parent
Thanks for your opinion

QUOTE(darth5zaft @ Mar 29 2015, 10:16 AM)
Good choice. I kinda trust gomen hospital.

Unlike private hospital which will convince u to sign everything to walap those insurance money. Gomen hospital are kinda ok.
I feel hospital serdang is quite okay ... next 2 week i gonna wear holter

QUOTE(crewl227 @ Mar 29 2015, 10:17 AM)
Maybe they sked gomen hospital can't give you the best and might lose you. Private really kenot afford... Way too expensive. Unless you like kiki, perkosa will raise fund.

You ask the doc on the percentage of survival with and without the surgery or not?
Surely will ask the percentage but the time not yet come , need to do angiogram 1st

QUOTE(terradrive @ Mar 29 2015, 10:18 AM)
Listen to the professionals better.
Oh ok

This post has been edited by TearsFromMe: Mar 29 2015, 10:25 AM
SUSEdBaaBaa
post Mar 29 2015, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

Govt hospitals are not necessarily bad. I've had many ppl tell me of their good experiences in govt hospitals.

anyway, i hope you have been briefed fully re the holter. Just in case u missed anything pls read here: http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures...on/prc-20015037

this is a reliable website.

Another thing is to try to boost your health and immunity as much as possible before any medical procedures - eat well (food that's good for you even though u may not like it - for the time being eat to live and not live to eat, so to speak) and do what exercise that you can and are allowed to do, have enough sleep.

The better the condition you are in when going in for any medical procedure, the better your chances of fighting and coming out better.

I wish you all the best.
cfa28
post Mar 29 2015, 10:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,742 posts

Go to IJN for opinion.

If IJN say do procedure. Then do it.
TSTearsFromMe
post Mar 29 2015, 11:24 AM

20 posts

QUOTE(EdBaaBaa @ Mar 29 2015, 10:36 AM)
Govt hospitals are not necessarily bad. I've had many ppl tell me of their good experiences in govt hospitals.

anyway, i hope you have been briefed fully re the holter. Just in case u missed anything pls read here: http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures...on/prc-20015037

this is a reliable website.

Another thing is to try to boost your health and immunity as much as possible before any medical procedures - eat well (food that's good for you even though u may not like it - for the time being eat to live and not live to eat, so to speak) and do what exercise that you can and are allowed to do, have enough sleep.

The better the condition you are in when going in for any medical procedure, the better your chances of fighting and coming out better.

I wish you all the best.
Food i have started to filter it last year , no more coffee or tea and other food . Sometime i have difficulty is sleeping because when my heart skipped i can feel it and annoy me sleeping . Thanks advice

QUOTE(cfa28 @ Mar 29 2015, 10:46 AM)
Go to IJN for opinion.

If IJN say do procedure. Then do it.
Will try to go there for opinion

6 Pages « < 4 5 6
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0388sec    0.52    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:13 PM