Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Thinking of going to the 9th Maternity & Children, Expo 2015 in Mid Valley?

views

TSflamephotography
post Mar 27 2015, 11:13 PM, updated 10y ago

Getting Started
264 posts

Thinking of going to the 9th Maternity & Children Expo 2015 in Mid Valley? Here is a couple of things that you might want to know.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

- Go Early For Parking.
When we were there on Friday afternoon, we almost had to circle the car park for around 1 hours hunting and stalking people from leaving only to know they are just unloading their purchases and going back for second round. And we received reports that the parking is pack full that it has to be closed and visitors are forced to park on the road side.

- Avoid Pushing Baby Stroller.
The place is tight and is poorly mapped out. Mummy and daddy with stroller can hardly move around. Even on a Friday which is suppose to be a working day is jam packed.

- Ask For Stock Availability Before Lining Up
Some visitor are disappointed when by the time the line reached them, only to find out the pampers size they wanted has ran out of stocks. Same with other products like the Tommee Tippee bottles.

- Try Visiting Jusco Or Aeon Big First Before Deciding
We are surprise to find even better deals in Jusco. 60-80% discounts for baby clothes. But it seems is only just for today. But there is no harm trying. RM120 for 3 packs of Mamy Poko diapers which is about the same as what the Baby Expo is selling. But, in the Baby Expo, you need to queue up like for half and hour and there is no promise that the stock will be enough.

Few of the products prices that we manage to survey:

- Tommee Tippee 5oz Feeding Bottle = RM10.90. NP = RM34.XX (But Latest Report Showed That It Has Ran Out Of Stock This Morning) Can still try tomorrow morning.

- Drypers Wee Wee Dry Buy Any 3 for RM123.00

- Diapex Premium 4 packs for RM100.00

- Mamy Poko 3 packs for RM120.00

- Baby Clothing = Starts from RM5 (Might Get Better Discounts In Jusco)

I think you will need to be there early. Stocks are limited and be prepare to queue up for hours. Oh, and also stand a chance to win a Mini Cooper in a lucky draw. Don't know how, because our team didn't bother to queue up for registration because that queue alone is super long and our team can't wait to explore what is there to offer.

Cheers and good luck....... Have a nice day

Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, 27 - 29 March 2015

Feel free to like our Facebook Page For More Stories Ya!!! icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by flamephotography: Mar 27 2015, 11:30 PM
kapalterbang_737
post Mar 28 2015, 12:13 AM

Enthusiast
859 posts

Went there earlier today to buy Drypers
But then the que was suuuuuuuper long+hot with so many people
Buy 1 for RM33.80, but buy 4 for only RM123 (RM30.75/pack)

So I went to AEON Big, and they were selling the same Drypers Wee Wee Dry for Rm30.75/pack laugh.gif
No need to que, and no need to take 4 like at the expo biggrin.gif
savien
post Mar 28 2015, 08:29 AM

20 posts

Sometimes I feel like these Expos are crap... just like the IT Fair nowadays... hardly can find good deals... and the amount of time spent there is not worth the few RM saved...
TSflamephotography
post Mar 28 2015, 11:55 AM

Getting Started
264 posts

Totally agree..... Unless you are prepared to pile up stocks worth few or tens of thousands. Then I guess is worth it. Anyway we just went there for fun and the excitement. Lukily we din't brought our baby there. Don't know what type of virus will there be with so many people jam packed in a small little hall

Cheers..... icon_rolleyes.gif
Pugface
post Mar 29 2015, 10:16 AM

On my way
515 posts

Thanks for the info. Aeon is selling MP easy fit pants for rm31 per pack only. 36+4 pieces each pack. I think more worthy. I also stocked up on shampoos, wet tissues, detergents for clothes and bottles and baby lotions. This weekend is crucial for working parents like us. I didn't bother waste time at baby expo after so many disappointing experiences.
jane_mj
post Mar 29 2015, 08:30 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

Anyone looking for new baby stroller/ baby carseat?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:59 AM