-Helps Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite Dimples
-Helps the appearance of skin on your thighs, legs and butt
-Is Easy To Apply
-Has No Residue or Bad Odor
-Works for both Men and Women
-Has No Tingling Sensation
-Available directly to you

Product Details :
Unsighlty Cellulite Bumps Forcing Your Body Into Hiding? Don’t Cover it up. Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite Naturally with Revitol Cellulite Solution!

Revitol Cellulite Cream helps reduce the appearance of cellulite by attacking the problem where it lives: just beneath your skin. The unsightly bumps of cellulite are the result of pockets of fat collecting just below your skin’s surface – a place blood flow just can’t reach. Revitol’s all-natural cellulite-reducing formula allows for easy absorption into those stubborn areas creating a firmer and tighter look for your skin while reducing unsightly cellulite dimples.

Best of all, Revitol is simple to use! Just apply the anti-cellulite cream directly to the affected areas and begin showing off your arms, legs, and abs again in a matter of weeks. No more hiding under sweaters and jeans – with Revitol you can dust off that swimsuit and hit the beach with confidence.

Unsightly Cellulite Bumps Forcing Your Body Into Hiding?
Don't Cover it up. Reduce the Appearance of Cellulite Naturally with Revitol Cellulite Solution!

Revitol Cellulite Cream helps reduce the appearance of cellulite by attacking the problem where it lives: just beneath your skin. The unsightly bumps of cellulite are the result of pockets of fat collecting just below your skin's surface - a place blood flow just can't reach. Revitol's all-natural cellulite-reducing formula allows for easy absorption into those stubborn areas creating a firmer and tighter look for your skin while reducing unsightly cellulite dimples.

Best of all, Revitol is simple to use! Just apply the anti-cellulite cream directly to the affected areas and begin showing off your arms, legs, and abs again in a matter of weeks. No more hiding under sweaters and jeans - with Revitol you can dust off that swimsuit and hit the beach with confidence.

What Is Cellulite?
Cellulite is the bumps under your skin which cause the surface of your body to look dimpled. This is caused by little overfilled fat pockets right underneath your skin. These fat pockets become enlarged causing the cells to take up more space between the skin's connective tissues than normal; the fat then expands these spaces resulting in the overlying skin-dimpling appearance. Cellulite causes many image problems and many women don't dare to wear short skirts or shorts because of it. Revitol will not make you lose weight, but it will smooth your skin to reduce the appearance of these unsightly dimples. Take action and reduce the appearance of cellulite now!

Why Revitol Works?
Revitol is formulated to reduce the appearance of cellulite on your legs, stomach and arms with all-natural ingredients easily absorbed by your skin combined into an easy-to-use topical rub that is 100% safe. Applying those ingredients directly to problem areas with the Revitol Cream Solution allows for their maximum effectiveness and the quickest results for you!

Perhaps the most important ingredient contained in the Revitol Anti-Cellulite Solution is caffeine. Studies show that increased blood flow resulting from caffeine consumption helps reduce the appearance of cellulite. However, drinking more coffee or diet soda will not give you the same results as Revitol because the caffeine will never reach those cells that cause cellulite with anywhere near the impact of the Revitol Topical Cellulite Rub being applied directly to your problem areas.

Another important element of this cream is Retinol A, a compound that is a derivative of Vitamin A included to promote healthier looking skin. Unfortunately, cellulite does not necessarily go away if you lose weight: Many slim women suffer from the same cellulite problems as everyone else. In fact every woman has a certain amount of cellulite, because this is the unfortunate way our bodies store fat creating the unsightly dimpled appearance of cellulite. Retinol A will help improve your skin's texture for a smoother and firmer look thus reducing the appearance of cellulite.

Retinol A works on your outer and inner skin layers to rejuvenate the cells and connective tissue while the caffeine helps make skin tighter and smoother looking. These two ingredients, along with dozens of other all-natural cellulite-fighting components, allow Revitol to have a remarkable effect on your skin, and reduce the appearance of cellulite.

Revitol Cellulite Ingredients :
Caffeine/Coffee Extract :
Caffeine works as a stimulant as well as a vasodilator; in the upper level of the dermis when applied topically and also widens the blood vessels in the area. When blood is allowed to move into the region the natural metabolic pathways of the body are stimulated to reduce the appearance of cellulite.

Algae Extract/Bladderwrack Extract :
Algae as well as Bladderwrack extract (also a brown algae from the Atlantic Ocean) have been known for their detoxifying and slimming properties for centuries.

Capsicum Extract :
Capsicum has been used for centuries to increase blood circulation. Capsicum, like Caffeine, works to increase blood circulation. It also promotes skin tone and health.

Green tea Extracts :
Green Tea has been used for centuries by Asian cultures and has been widely known for its medicinal properties. Only in the past decades has it caught the attention of western researchers and doctors, but it has widely gained appeal since. Green Tea especially has a detoxifying ability.

Retinol A :
This is a derivative of vitamin A and helps in the rejuvenation of skin by increasing elasticity and promoting the production and repair of connective tissues. Retinol A penetrates deep into the cell layers and can stimulate the production of collagen, which is one of the most important constituents of your connective tissues. Helps reduce the appearance of cellulite.

Shea Butter :
Shea butter has skin nourishing and softening properties. Your skin is more thoroughly moisturized and nourished. Your skin will feel moisturized, smoother and firmer thanks to the rich Shea butter contained in this cream.

Horsetail Extract :
Helps promote your skins natural firmness.

Other Ingredients :
Purified Water, Squalene Oil 99%, Glycerin, Safflower Oil, Allantoin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Vegetable Emulsifier, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl, Stearate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin E Acetate, Triethanolamine, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol, Tricaprylin, Glutamic Acid, Glycine, Gotu Kola Extract, Horse Chestnut, Fennel Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Extract, Grapeseed Extract, Inositol, Germal II, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Carbomer.

FAQ :
01. What is Cellulite?
Cellulite is often compared to an orange peel, because it consists of 'dimpled' skin caused by raised fat cells under the skin. The most common areas affected by cellulite are the hips, buttocks, thigh, lower stomach and arms. About 90% of women suffer from some degree of cellulite, ranging from just noticeable to severe. Cellulite is not tied to obesity; it occurs in women of all body types, whether they are slim, normal or large.

02. How often should I use Revitol Cellulite Cream?
For the best results we recommend applying a layer of Revitol Cellulite cream 1-3 times a day. You can easily do this while brushing your teeth in the morning and reapply when using the washroom or freshening up during the day.

03. How long can I use Revitol Cellulite Cream?
Revitol Cellulite Cream can be used for an unlimited amount of time, and is safe for daily use. It contains all natural ingredients and is safe.

04. Can both men and women use the product?
Absolutely! However cellulite is more common in women, there are some men who suffer from the same problems as well. Revitol Cellulite cream is safe to use for both men and women and the same directions apply.

05. Will I really see results using Revitol Cellulite Cream?
With proper and consistent use of Revitol Cellulite Cream you should see results. As with any product you need to be consistent, and as you reapply the cream properly and sufficiently you will experience a reduction in the appearance of your cellulite.

06. What are the key ingredients in Revitol Cellulite Cream?
The main active ingredients in Revitol Cellulite Cream are Caffeine, Capsicum Extract, Retinol A, and Shea Butter.

07. Are there any ingredients in Revitol that can be harmful?
No, Revitol Cellulite Cream is composed of all natural ingredients and there are no known risks or side effects associated with the use of this product.

08. Can I use Revitol Cellulite Cream when I am pregnant?
No, it is not recommended you use Revitol when pregnant or when you might be pregnant or trying to conceive.

09. Can I use Revitol just after my baby is born?
You can safely use Revitol Cellulite cream after your baby is born, provided that you are not nursing. Please do not use Revitol while nursing as your child is still receiving your milk and any compounds that could be present in your bloodstream.

10. Where should the cream be applied?
You can apply Revitol Cellulite cream on any area that is affected with cellulite. The most common areas where women experience cellulite problems are on their hips, thighs, buttocks, stomach and arms.

11. How fast can I expect to see results?
Results vary per person. However you should probably observe small differences along the way. You should be able to see a decrease in the appearance of your cellulite by using the product.

12. How long will a supply of Revitol Cellulite Cream last?
This also depends on how much area you need to cover; if you only need to use Revitol Cellulite cream on your upper thighs, then it will last you longer than when using it on your thighs, stomach and buttocks. It also depends on how much product you use and how often you reapply the product. Generally you should have at least a month's supply with one jar of Revitol Cellulite Cream. Also make sure to use enough for the product to be absorbed completely, but not too much so you do not loose any cream because it rubs off on your clothing.

More info at http://dermaroller-malaysia.com/revitol-cellulite.php

Product : Revitol Cellulite Formula Solution. All Items are new set, and original imported from USA.

Price :
RM145 per tube.

Postage fee :
West Malaysia = RM5
Sabah / Sarawak = RM10
Total money that you need to pay = Product price + Postage fee.

Make Payment :
1) If you want to COD, you can meet me at Aeon Mall which is Oposite Tesco Alma at Bukit Mertajam for free of charge. Or pay me rm7 car petrol if you want to meet me at Auto City Penang.

2) Or you can bank in money to my bank account, then sms me (016-4833944) or email (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid money to buy what product, your name, phone number and house address. My Bank Account Information:
Maybank Account Number : 107126074177
Name: Ang Eng Keat
Email: 2aek@live.com.my

CIMB Bank Account Number : 07350013857526
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

Public Bank Account Number : 4529704628
Name : Ang Eng Keat

3) Or you can use Paypal transfer money to me, you need to extra pay RM5 to me if you want to use Paypal transfer money to me because Paypal will charge me RM5 fee. My Paypal email address is 2aek@live.com.my and my Paypal name is Zac Ang Eng Keat.

Delivery :
I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your payment before 3p.m, then next day or next next day you will receive it. I will use Poslaju to post the product.

Ps : I'm a trusted seller, you can see I have received many positive comments from the buyers at ebay.com.my.

Best Regard,
Name : Zac Ang
Email Address : 2aek@live.com.my
Phone / whatsapp / viber / talkbox : 016-4833944
Facebook : http://facebook.com/zac1987

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:38 AM