Getting Started
125 posts

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Product Highlights :
-Helps reduce dark under-eye circles
-Helps reduce under-eye puffiness
-Helps reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in noticeably younger looking eyes.

Product Details :
Many people think under eye bags and circles are caused by being tired, but dermatologists and plastic surgeons agree that this is caused by capillaries that leak blood close the skin's surface resulting in the dark and bluish color.

Finally, researchers have developed a product to combine a scientifically advanced proven compound to reduce those dark under-eye circles and puffiness and simultaneously reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in noticeably younger looking eyes: Revitol Eye Cream.

Revitol Eye Cream was created by one of America's premier anti-aging skin care companies. They have succeeded at creating a powerful intensive eye cream that effectively combats not one but THREE of the most aggravating beauty problems...under eye dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles.

Revitol's moisturizing emollients and natural ingredients help counter moisture loss and other characteristics of under-eye circles. Our soft, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth and supple along with many other benefits.

Surgery Can't Fix Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes!
Finally, researchers have developed a product to combine a scientifically advanced proven compound to reduce those dark under-eye circles and puffiness and simultaneously reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, resulting in noticeably younger looking eyes.

-Story by Carla Aziza
I can't tell you how often I'm told that I look tired because of the dark circles under my eyes. I guess some people don't realize how embarrassing this is. I have been plagued with dark circles and puffiness since my early 20s! But finally I don't have to worry about them anymore since I found Revitol Eye Treatment.

Why Dark Circles and Puffiness Form in the First Place :
Despite what most people think, deep, dark circles and bags under your eyes are not primarily caused by being tired or stressed. Instead, dermatologists and plastic surgeons agree that this is caused by capillaries that leak blood close the skin's surface. When this blood begins to oxidize, it turns a bluish red color, similar to an ugly bruise. And since the skin under the eyes is very thin, this leads to the appearance of the embarrassing bags and dark circles. The more transparent your skin and the more blood that pools under it, the darker the circles appear. And what's worse, this discoloration over time can become permanent!

Revitol Eye Solves Three Beauty Problems at Once!
Revitol Eye was created by on of America's premier anti aging skin care companies. They have succeeded at creating a powerful intensive eye cream that effectively combats not one but THREE of the most aggravating beauty problems...under eye dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles.

Revitol's moisturizing emollients and natural ingredients help counter moisture loss and other characteristics of under-eye circles. Our soft, non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and leaves your skin feeling smooth and supple.

Ingredients :
Niacinamide - A water-soluble Vitamin B complex that helps retain skin moisture.
Bisabolol - An ingredient derived from Chamomile that soothes and calms irritated skin; reduces the appearance of puffiness.
Chrysin - A flavonoid that helps reduce the appearance of excess skin pigmentation caused by breakdown of hemoglobin.
N-Hydroxycicinimide - Reduces the appearance of a pigmentation factor and thus dark circles.
Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-75 Stearate, Ceteth-20, Steareth-20, Butylene glycol, Niacinamide, Fraxinus excelsior bark extract, Silanetriol, Potassium citrate, Propylene Glycol, Dipelargonate, Dimethicone, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7. Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Bisabolol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Allantoin, Triethanolamine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbic Acid.

Suggested Use :
Apply a small amount under & around the eye area in a circular motion. For best results apply to clean skin twice daily.

What our Customers Are Saying :
"I have a lighter complexion and had basically 'given up' that my dark circles were something I had to live with. I have tried other, far more expensive products with disappointing results. The results are amazing! The fact that Revitol Eye effectively deals with 3 problems at once is like getting a bonus!" - Carla Aziza

"As a Medical Doctor with dark circles under my eyes since childhood, I was doubtful that your product would actually work. However, after only one monthy of usage I am certain that it has helped to reduce bags and lighten and tone the area under my eyes. It's a remarkable product." - E. Spektor, M.D.

More info at http://dermaroller-malaysia.com/buy.php

Product : Revitol Eye Cream. All Items are new set, and original imported from USA.

Price :
RM135 per tube.

Postage fee :
West Malaysia = RM5
Sabah / Sarawak = RM10
Total money that you need to pay = Product price + Postage fee.

Make Payment :
1) If you want to COD, you can meet me at Aeon Mall which is Oposite Tesco Alma at Bukit Mertajam for free of charge. Or pay me rm7 car petrol if you want to meet me at Auto City Penang .

2) Or you can bank in money to my bank account, then sms me (016-4833944) or email (2aek@live.com.my) to tell me that you already paid money to buy what product, your name, phone number and house address. My Bank Account Information:
Maybank Account Number : 107126074177
Name: Ang Eng Keat
Email: 2aek@live.com.my

CIMB Bank Account Number : 07350013857526
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

Public Bank Account Number : 4529704628
Name : Ang Eng Keat
Email : 2aek@live.com.my

3) Or you can use Paypal transfer money to me, you need to extra pay RM5 to me if you want to use Paypal transfer money to me because Paypal will charge me RM5 fee. My Paypal email address is 2aek@live.com.my and my Paypal name is Zac Ang Eng Keat.

Delivery :
I will post the product to your house address on the same day if I receive your payment before 3p.m, then next day or next next day you will receive it. I will use Poslaju to post the product.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0111sec    0.70    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:40 PM