29 posts

QUOTE(Yuri Lee @ May 23 2015, 04:59 PM)
rclxub.gif hello wats ur advice? im got matriculation too
and it starts on monday sweat.gif doh.gif

This post has been edited by MaxTCYxaM: May 23 2015, 05:05 PM
Yuri Lee
post May 23 2015, 05:10 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(MaxTCYxaM @ May 23 2015, 05:04 PM)
and it starts on monday  sweat.gif  doh.gif
yup. so i need t make decisions fast haha. If you r in my situation, how will u do?
MaxTCYxaM
post May 23 2015, 05:19 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Yuri Lee @ May 23 2015, 05:10 PM)
yup. so i need t make decisions fast haha. If you r in my situation, how will u do?
JPA - 100% going to France , widen your knowledge culturally and receive education which is craved by most Malaysians who got stuck in here , but you study something you don't like , which means you are not going to be happy at all

Matriks - ???% going to get a spot in medicine study (since your a non bumi, it would be even less) , and if you failed , you are going to study something that you don't like either , just like what JPA offered

1st choice - 100% unhappy
2nd choice - >100% unahappy , and you can at least work hard for what you fancy

go matriks rclxm9.gif
maxringo
post May 23 2015, 07:46 PM

Getting Started
234 posts

QUOTE(MaxTCYxaM @ May 23 2015, 05:19 PM)
JPA - 100% going to France , widen your knowledge culturally and receive education which is craved by most Malaysians who got stuck in here , but you study something you don't like , which means you are not going to be happy at all

Matriks - ???% going to get a spot in medicine study (since your a non bumi, it would be even less) , and if you failed , you are going to study something that you don't like either , just like what JPA offered

go matriks  rclxm9.gif
For JPA's Engineering in France, it's gonna be a long duration there, more so if you study Masters there as well. Think about the environment as well, whether suited to be in France or not.

Matrics, well the challenges are definitely there, but it's not impossible.
TSOM
post May 23 2015, 08:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,145 posts

QUOTE(Yuri Lee @ May 23 2015, 04:47 PM)
Hello, i am new here. I'm SPM 2014 leaver.
Now I got JPA Engineering to France and we are going to fly to France 17/6 next month. But I really don feel have any interest in engineering. If reject it, I feel like wasted. Im actually more to Medicine. So may u guys give me advice on this. Thank you.
If you take medicine, where would you do the course?

I would think a bit foolish to give up France.... it's not just any country; it's FRANCE!! tongue.gif
but, if you really don't like physics and have no interest for engineering, then better let go.

Let it go.. let it go.... whistling.gif whistling.gif FROZEN!

This post has been edited by TSOM: May 23 2015, 09:07 PM
TSOM
post May 23 2015, 09:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,145 posts

QUOTE(Yuri Lee @ May 23 2015, 05:10 PM)
1) do you like the country and the language? No? then no talk! No need to go France.

2) if you like france, then how much do you like medicine compared to engineering?
how much do you dislike engineering? very much or just no feeling?

sometimes passion comes a bit later when you are exposed to it ... and sometimes when you think you like it, you actually don't enjoy it in the end. icon_idea.gif icon_idea.gif
Yuri Lee
post May 23 2015, 09:21 PM

23 posts

go matriks  rclxm9.gif
I really thought about jus gv up medicine and choose engineering. But i think tat i will regret when seeing others become doctors.

Yuri Lee
post May 23 2015, 09:25 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(TSOM @ May 23 2015, 09:11 PM)
1) do you like the country and the language? No? then no talk! No need to go France.

2) if you like france, then how much do you like medicine compared to engineering?
how much do you dislike engineering? very much or just no feeling?

sometimes passion comes a bit later when you are exposed to it ... and sometimes when you think you like it, you actually don't enjoy it in the end. icon_idea.gif  icon_idea.gif
1) i love france of course haha. I felt boring when studying french.

2)Engineering is never be one of my career choices. I don like physics. And i think tat engineering is not suitable for girls. Do u know wat a chemical engineer's career opportunities?
Yuri Lee
post May 23 2015, 09:26 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(maxringo @ May 23 2015, 07:46 PM)
For JPA's Engineering in France, it's gonna be a long duration there, more so if you study Masters there as well. Think about the environment as well, whether suited to be in France or not.

Matrics, well the challenges are definitely there, but it's not impossible.
Yes, i heard tat mostly we will get medicine if we get 4.0jn matriks.
Yuri Lee
post May 23 2015, 09:27 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(TSOM @ May 23 2015, 08:53 PM)
If you take medicine, where would you do the course?

I would think a bit foolish to give up France.... it's not just any country; it's FRANCE!!  tongue.gif
but, if you really don't like physics and have no interest for engineering, then better let go.

Let it go.. let it go....  whistling.gif  whistling.gif  FROZEN!
Yes, but choosing wat we like the most is the best?
Yuri Lee
post May 23 2015, 09:29 PM

23 posts

go matriks  rclxm9.gif
Yes, at least we will strive hard for wat we love. Wat r u studying now?
MaxTCYxaM
post May 23 2015, 09:43 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Yuri Lee @ May 23 2015, 09:26 PM)
Yes, i heard tat mostly we will get medicine if we get 4.0jn matriks.
according to my brother
4.0 is a piece of cake in Matriks sweat.gif
and so is getting 100% in Koko
one of my teacher even told me that 40% of students scored 4 flat
my bother told me the vital part of getting your dream course is during the interview, and for courses like pharmacy and doctor , 4.0 + 100%koko is nothing but a basic requirement sweat.gif
MaxTCYxaM
post May 23 2015, 09:44 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(Yuri Lee @ May 23 2015, 09:29 PM)
ausmat in KBU icon_idea.gif
TSOM
post May 24 2015, 08:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,145 posts

QUOTE(Yuri Lee @ May 23 2015, 09:21 PM)
I really thought about jus gv up medicine and choose engineering. But i think tat i will regret when seeing others become doctors.
QUOTE(Yuri Lee @ May 23 2015, 09:29 PM)
Yeah, I think following your passion is the most important! However, do you really know your passion? hmm.gif

Anyway, if you decided to go with matrix, I hope you really get into medicine. smile.gif You seem like you're dead-set on becoming a doctor. Let us know after 1 year.

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:10 AM