272 Pages « < 190 191 192 193 194 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Perfumes for Guys v4, Discussion anything about fragrance

views

gl0be.iv
post Aug 10 2019, 04:38 PM

Casual
436 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Aug 10 2019, 04:07 PM)
Congrats on your haul!
Thanks bro!

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Aug 10 2019, 04:13 PM)
I guess I missed the boat then.

Last check only left with BDC EDT 100 ml, AHSEE EDT 50 ml and AHS EDT 50 ml.

Is the BDC worth to blind buy?
If you don't mind you still can get the 50ml. With your collection, that's more than enough I think hehe.
Bro t0n3 have reviewed the BdC EDT previously and said the performance was severely lacking and is watered down of it's former self. He returned it back and got the EDP instead.

But in terms of blind buy worthiness, BdC is what kick started the blue trend. Fresh citrusy woody genre which is mass appealing, inoffensive and versatile. Definitely a safe blind buy.

This post has been edited by gl0be.iv: Aug 10 2019, 04:42 PM
attacusatlas
post Aug 10 2019, 08:45 PM

A Nasty Professional
2,661 posts

QUOTE(gl0be.iv @ Aug 10 2019, 04:38 PM)
Thanks bro!
If you don't mind you still can get the 50ml. With your collection, that's more than enough I think hehe.
Bro t0n3 have reviewed the BdC EDT previously and said the performance was severely lacking and is watered down of it's former self. He returned it back and got the EDP instead.

But in terms of blind buy worthiness, BdC is what kick started the blue trend. Fresh citrusy woody genre which is mass appealing, inoffensive and versatile. Definitely a safe blind buy.
Thanks bro for the insights.

Yeah I guess a 50ml should be suffice for the time being. This will be my first full bottle Chanel if I eventually procured it.

gl0be.iv
post Aug 10 2019, 10:14 PM

Casual
436 posts

QUOTE(attacusatlas @ Aug 10 2019, 08:45 PM)
Thanks bro for the insights.

Yeah I guess a 50ml should be suffice for the time being. This will be my first full bottle Chanel if I eventually procured it.
You're welcome bro. This is my first full bottle Chanel purchase ever too. The other chanel in my possession is BdC Parfum 25ml decanted from bro peakaboo99

This post has been edited by gl0be.iv: Aug 10 2019, 11:54 PM
t0n3
post Aug 11 2019, 11:22 AM

Regular
1,528 posts

Couldn't resist it and pulled the trigger yesterday. Parkson is having 3-day special voucher promo. For a 100ml AHEB, the max sized bottle available, of RM433 I got RM70 cash vouchers and it's my scent of the day to library with my son this morning. Although it's weak and it was the reason I sold my previous EdT version, this and Amouage Opus 6, are the two I regret for selling.

Current EdP lacks pink pepper and tonka bean, which were prominent in previous EdT but the intoxicating zesty lemon is still the main note there.

I may have overspent on fragrance purchases these couple of months but my purchase list is now complete and enough for office scent rotation.

user posted image

user posted image
Holyboy27
post Aug 11 2019, 12:06 PM

Enthusiast
842 posts

QUOTE(t0n3 @ Aug 11 2019, 11:22 AM)
Couldn't resist it and pulled the trigger yesterday. Parkson is having 3-day special voucher promo. For a 100ml AHEB, the max sized bottle available, of RM433 I got RM70 cash vouchers and it's my scent of the day to library with my son this morning. Although it's weak and it was the reason I sold my previous EdT version, this and Amouage Opus 6, are the two I regret for selling.

Current EdP lacks pink pepper and tonka bean, which were prominent in previous EdT but the intoxicating zesty lemon is still the main note there.

I may have overspent on fragrance purchases these couple of months but my purchase list is now complete and enough for office scent rotation.

user posted image

user posted image
Seems like good value! What did you spend the vouchers on? I got a similar promotion last year, so I ended up using the vouchers on another random perfume, which I didn’t quite like (Majeure Issey Miyake). How many office scents do you have?
gl0be.iv
post Aug 11 2019, 01:58 PM

Casual
436 posts

My SOTD : Rasasi LaYuqawam Pour Homme
Tuscan Leather dupe. Getting in the spirit of AidilAdha, I'm gonna honor the cows by wearing leathercentric fragrance today laugh.gif

user posted image
t0n3
post Aug 11 2019, 02:02 PM

Regular
1,528 posts

QUOTE(Holyboy27 @ Aug 11 2019, 12:06 PM)
Seems like good value! What did you spend the vouchers on? I got a similar promotion last year, so I ended up using the vouchers on another random perfume, which I didn’t quite like (Majeure Issey Miyake). How many office scents do you have?
I spent the vouchers on my new clothes and pants. Voucher can't be used on Chanel products.

Actually, any inoffensive and crowd pleasing scent can be used for office scent. If I know I'm going to be with a lot of people in a small room that day like in a meeting, I would use one of those office friendly scents or I would just bring my bottle to office and only spray it after morning meeting.
Aki23
post Aug 11 2019, 05:30 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

Dior Sauvage authentic for RM170 https://my.carousell.com/p/244964335

Can someone tell me this is authentic or not?
Elinoir
post Aug 11 2019, 06:48 PM

Getting Started
80 posts

QUOTE(Aki23 @ Aug 11 2019, 05:30 PM)
Dior Sauvage authentic for RM170 https://my.carousell.com/p/244964335

Can someone tell me this is authentic or not?
Looking by the price it kinda looks to good to be true for the edp. A little bit of imperfection on the printing ( A and G in sauvage)

So i recomend u to ask the seller for more info like where did he purchase it, any receipt or more pic of the bottle ( but for sauvage and bleu de chanel some fake have very good copy quality bottles. Even the magentic cap.)

Oh and maybe have him take a vid of him spraying the atomizer by pressing it slowly. Dior bottles have amazing sprayers and it can even spray good amount of mist even by pressing slowly.

But if u dont want to trouble yourself or the seller i dont recomend it. Price to good to be true for a dior.
cocooh
post Aug 11 2019, 08:57 PM

✔ Awesomeness ✔
2,789 posts

Purple Oud is available in Pavi.

Spice Blend launching in September.
Aki23
post Aug 11 2019, 09:38 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(Elinoir @ Aug 11 2019, 06:48 PM)
Looking by the price it kinda looks to good to be true for the edp. A little bit of imperfection on the printing ( A and G in sauvage)

So i recomend u to ask the seller for more info like where did he purchase it, any receipt or more pic of the bottle ( but for sauvage and bleu de chanel some fake have very good copy quality bottles. Even the magentic cap.)

Oh and maybe have him take a vid of him spraying the atomizer by pressing it slowly. Dior bottles have amazing sprayers and it can even spray good amount of mist even by pressing slowly.

But if u dont want to trouble yourself or the seller i dont recomend it. Price to good to be true for a dior.
If the reason cheap because defect, officially fake right?
gl0be.iv
post Aug 11 2019, 09:41 PM

Casual
436 posts

QUOTE(Aki23 @ Aug 11 2019, 09:38 PM)
If the reason cheap because defect, officially fake right?
lol defect. From where did he get his? Dior boutique?

after seeing the picture, I can clearly see the tube inside the bottle which is a clear indicator of a fake sauvage. The tube of an authentic sauvage isn't visible. You have to really look for it in order to notice it.

This post has been edited by gl0be.iv: Aug 11 2019, 09:50 PM
Aki23
post Aug 11 2019, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(gl0be.iv @ Aug 11 2019, 09:41 PM)
lol defect. From where did he get his? Dior boutique?

after seeing the picture, I can clearly see the tube inside the bottle which is a clear indicator of a fake sauvage. The tube of an authentic sauvage isn't visible. You have to really look for it in order to notice it.
He got from other online seller. Before this maybe I got excited and will buy because I thought used perfume can be so cheap. I learned from Prada carbon I bought 😅

He sent me message:
Our perfumes are cheaper than other due to defects that are merely or may not noticeable. But, they are good to go for those who’re not fussy 😉

I list down here the types of defects. Defect may come in terms of:

1. The bottle got some scratches (hardly noticeable)
2. The bottle cap is loose
3. The wording might be unaligned
4. The silage not too strong if it’s an old stock (We need to check the code when it was is being published. Too rare)
5. And many more depends on item

This post has been edited by Aki23: Aug 11 2019, 10:37 PM
gl0be.iv
post Aug 11 2019, 10:47 PM

Casual
436 posts

QUOTE(Aki23 @ Aug 11 2019, 10:34 PM)
He got from other online seller. Before this maybe I got excited and will buy because I thought used perfume can be so cheap. I learned from Prada carbon I bought 😅

He sent me message:
Our perfumes are cheaper than other due to defects that are merely or may not noticeable. But, they are good to go for those who’re not fussy 😉

4. The silage not too strong if it’s an old stock (We need to check the code when it was is being published. Too rare)
lol confirmed fake bro
t0n3
post Aug 11 2019, 11:06 PM

Regular
1,528 posts

I never trusted original rejected perfumes. When you googled it up, you will see it only comes from Malaysia.

https://perfume-malaysia.com/original-reject-perfumes-fakes/

This post has been edited by t0n3: Aug 11 2019, 11:06 PM
micwin1437
post Aug 12 2019, 10:40 AM

Regular
1,147 posts

QUOTE(Aki23 @ Aug 11 2019, 10:34 PM)

He sent me message:

Don’t get convinced so easily.

Same goes for shoes or clothing, University of Kicks selling fake shoes but writes “Original Rejected”.....😂😂
boboke
post Aug 12 2019, 02:50 PM

Getting Started
161 posts

QUOTE(t0n3 @ Aug 11 2019, 11:22 AM)

Seems like someone having extra bottles to let go because the WTS thread is still not being update after the big spending for the past few months. drool.gif
gl0be.iv
post Aug 12 2019, 02:57 PM

Casual
436 posts

QUOTE(boboke @ Aug 12 2019, 02:50 PM)
Seems like someone having extra bottles to let go because the WTS thread is still not being update after the big spending for the past few months.  drool.gif
Waiting for that too 🤭🤭🤭
t0n3
post Aug 12 2019, 06:44 PM

Regular
1,528 posts

I may let go of my bottles for those who PM'ed. Just choose the ones you're interested and I may let go if the price is right. I've retired as a perfume collector I don't need that many bottles.
Aki23
post Aug 12 2019, 08:24 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

QUOTE(t0n3 @ Aug 12 2019, 06:44 PM)
I may let go of my bottles for those who PM'ed. Just choose the ones you're interested and I may let go if the price is right. I've retired as a perfume collector I don't need that many bottles.
Pm me😁

272 Pages « < 190 191 192 193 194 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:21 PM