Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom
Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Awareness Campaign: Complain against Robumshu, Together we stand against unscrupulousity

Renginez
post Jan 17 2016, 12:35 AM

16 posts

I had deal with Robhumshu for many transactiopn perhaps more than 40-50k transaction, a lil bit this and thr is fine, but let loose the collar abit, overall she delivered her services well enough. My items are always safe upon arrival. Its not easy being a middle man as well.. So offense ya bro.
!@#$%^
post Jan 17 2016, 12:47 AM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

QUOTE(Renginez @ Jan 17 2016, 12:35 AM)
I had deal with Robhumshu for many transactiopn perhaps more than 40-50k transaction, a lil bit this and thr is fine, but let loose the collar abit, overall she delivered her services well enough. My items are always safe upon arrival. Its not easy being a middle man as well.. So offense ya bro.
if i am as rich as you (dealing more than 40-50k transactions), perhaps i can overlook some minor incompetence. but i'm not. only dealing small amount and for me it's still irresponsible irrespective of the value. keep closing 1 eye, you see what happened to our country?
mishima2323
post Feb 7 2016, 03:28 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Jan 17 2016, 12:47 AM)
if i am as rich as you (dealing more than 40-50k transactions), perhaps i can overlook some minor incompetence. but i'm not. only dealing small amount and for me it's still irresponsible irrespective of the value. keep closing 1 eye, you see what happened to our country?
Time to close this thread. Argue more is pointless. Go report police if u still wanna continue.

This post has been edited by mishima2323: Feb 7 2016, 03:28 PM
!@#$%^
post Feb 7 2016, 06:45 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

QUOTE(mishima2323 @ Feb 7 2016, 03:28 PM)
Time to close this thread. Argue more is pointless. Go report police if u still wanna continue.
who are you to tell me what to do? the mods haven't say anything, you wanna teach me what to do? who are you?
asamalikum
post Apr 5 2016, 11:24 PM

Regular
1,206 posts

respect your determination TS. free bump for you here. thumbup.gif
twosocks
post Apr 7 2016, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
87 posts

QUOTE(asamalikum @ Apr 5 2016, 11:24 PM)
respect your determination TS. free bump for you here.  thumbup.gif
always support good honest trade icon_rolleyes.gif

This post has been edited by twosocks: Apr 8 2016, 01:27 PM
iTzMooN
post Apr 22 2016, 11:47 PM

Getting Started
101 posts

Free bump!
Agent is not worthy of that extra service charge.
evilbun
post Jun 5 2016, 08:04 PM

Getting Started
116 posts

Support you TS. Agree with a lot of your points.

JStatham
post Dec 9 2016, 09:32 PM

27 posts

Hi TS,

Hope u're having a good day. smile.gif

Sorry to hear the issue + loss that u face while dealing with Robumshu.

From my side, so far i have no problem dealing with this forwarding agent.
I would like to leave my comment here because im not agreed with ur statement,

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Mar 17 2015, 11:22 PM)
Details of the complaint :

Just want to share with you guys to be careful in the future.
This statement is not fair because he/she provide me good service and very helpful.
> Answer all my questions n fulfill my requests.
> Advise me how to get saving in my purchasing. shipping cost, which seller is good etc
> Agent with lowest rate.
> Purchase will be done asap after payment.
> Even he/she state working hours Everyday 9am till 8pm and Weekend OFF, sometimes my questions have been answered on sat & sun midnight.
> Etc

Conclusion, for those who are looking for good agent, Robumshu is one of recommended forwarding agents in lyn. thumbsup.gif

My advice, before contact the agent (either Robumshu or other agents), please please please read and go through TERM & CONDITION in sale thread.
This is very important to avoid any difficulty, issue, trouble, and worry.

Thanks biggrin.gif
!@#$%^
post Dec 9 2016, 09:35 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

QUOTE(JStatham @ Dec 9 2016, 09:32 PM)
Hi TS,

Hope u're having a good day. smile.gif

Sorry to hear the issue + loss that u face while dealing with Robumshu.

From my side, so far i have no problem dealing with this forwarding agent.
I would like to leave my comment here because im not agreed with ur statement,
This statement is not fair because he/she provide me good service and very helpful.
> Answer all my questions n fulfill my requests.
> Advise me how to get saving in my purchasing. shipping cost, which seller is good etc
> Agent with lowest rate.
> Purchase will be done asap after payment.
> Even he/she state working hours Everyday 9am till 8pm and Weekend OFF, sometimes my questions have been answered on sat & sun midnight.
> Etc

Conclusion, for those who are looking for good agent, Robumshu is one of recommended forwarding agents in lyn. thumbsup.gif

My advice, before contact the agent (either Robumshu or other agents), please please please read and go through TERM & CONDITION in sale thread.

Thanks  biggrin.gif
hi there. have you ever wondered the new terms and conditions and the enhanced service is due to my complain? biggrin.gif
you're welcome.
JStatham
post Dec 9 2016, 10:04 PM

27 posts

Hi TS,

main issues here are repacking & volume metric.
this is basic thing that involved when doing shipment using box.

QUOTE(alexanderclz @ Dec 9 2016, 09:35 PM)
have you ever wondered the new terms and conditions and the enhanced service is due to my complain?
volume metric, repacking, today pay next week can i get my item or not are part of my questions when i trying to use new agent service, even T&C is not available in sale thread. nod.gif

and my point in previous post is to say that, this agent is not bad as u claimed.

that's it. so there is no reason to stop any buyer in this forum to use Robumshu service. smile.gif
!@#$%^
post Dec 9 2016, 10:13 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

QUOTE(JStatham @ Dec 9 2016, 10:04 PM)
Hi TS,

main issues here are repacking & volume metric.
this is basic thing that involved when doing shipment using box.
volume metric, repacking, today pay next week can i get my item or not are part of my questions when i trying to use new agent service, even T&C is not available in sale thread. nod.gif

and my point in previous post is to say that, this agent is not bad as u claimed.

that's it. so there is no reason to stop any buyer in this forum to use Robumshu service. smile.gif
hi Robumshu supporter,

yep. basic thing to be responsible. simple analogy is samsung note 7 issue. samsung claimed battery problem, but do you see samsung blaming it entirely on the battery manufacturer, or samsung took responsibility to recall and exchange/refund. mindset has to be right whether you are big or small business.

i guess you are being selective in reading because i did give credit to Robumshu. And no where in my post did i stop anybody from using her service. but thank you for your post, we need to raise consumer's awareness. it has been quite some time anybody commented. thank you.

"Conclusion
It may be a small amount. But while the TS refuse to refund, let this be an advice to the rest of the customers for future dealings with TS. If you have a big item, do request for repacking because the warehouse might just send out a box with a lot of empty space. And the TS insist on the customer to request for repacking during order. No extra initiative to ask the warehouse to hold on to sending out the package or whatsoever. While I understand it's not fully the TS' fault, for me the TS should be responsible too as the agent here. You can't be selling things/service and when something is wrong, you blame it on the supplier.

But credit to where it's due. The item arrived within a week of payment. Continue to support the TS with precautions."
!@#$%^
post Dec 9 2016, 10:24 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

QUOTE(JStatham @ Dec 9 2016, 09:32 PM)
just to add on, the latest terms and conditions, which is NUMBER 1 on the list, like it or not was only added after i manage to create awareness. do note this awareness campaign started on 17 March 2015.

"1. Repack service , open box check item , snap picture of the item and any additional REQUEST need request before placing order."

you're very very very welcome.
JStatham
post Dec 9 2016, 11:16 PM

27 posts

btw im not the supporter, just a taobao buyer that use service from several agents.

he/she just a forwarding agent. do u think that if he/she request the warehouse to repacking, workers there will follow?

regarding T&C, that’s why I stated previously. Even if T&C is not available, we as consumer, we have right to ask any questions to service provider to avoid us from being cheated.

yes u did give credit to Robumshu, no single post u stop anybody from using her service.
but what is ur purpose to bump this thread every day?
is it currently u still using he/she service or u bumped because of ur experience?
how bout he/she already improve the service within this year, but u keep bump the negative point?

So is there any problem if I leave positive point here for those who are looking for forwarding agent? wink.gif
!@#$%^
post Dec 9 2016, 11:22 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

QUOTE(JStatham @ Dec 9 2016, 11:16 PM)
he/she just a forwarding agent. do u think that if he/she request the warehouse to repacking, workers there will follow?
if she can't order the warehouse to do it, then what is this term for? don't contradict yourself.

1. Repack service , open box check item , snap picture of the item and any additional REQUEST need request before placing order.
!@#$%^
post Dec 9 2016, 11:23 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

regarding T&C, that’s why I stated previously. Even if T&C is not available, we as consumer, we have right to ask any questions to service provider to avoid us from being cheated.

we have the right to ask, but she has the responsibility to inform as well. in the medical world, if you don't inform of a certain risk, you are responsible. you cannot say the patient didn't ask.
!@#$%^
post Dec 9 2016, 11:27 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

but what is ur purpose to bump this thread every day?
is it currently u still using he/she service or u bumped because of ur experience?
how bout he/she already improve the service within this year, but u keep bump the negative point?
awareness campaign, as an example to others. the fact that you noticed i bump this everyday means i'm doing good, or you are actually a dupe.

So is there any problem if I leave positive point here for those who are looking for forwarding agent? wink.gif
i believe you have already left a good feedback on her thread. you may open your own thread to promote her. not necessarily to do it here. you don't see me leaving negative point there anymore for those who are looking for a irresponsible forwarding agent. in fact, my hands a bit itchy now.

This post has been edited by alexanderclz: Dec 9 2016, 11:30 PM
JStatham
post Dec 9 2016, 11:36 PM

27 posts

check with mod either im dupe or not smile.gif

im not promoting anybody, just share my experience with other users in lyn.
the positive points.
plus i leave my feedback at few agents thread.

seems i dont know if u still deal with he/she or not, that's all from me.

thanks for ur replies and time TS
have a great weekend
thumbsup.gif
!@#$%^
post Dec 9 2016, 11:38 PM

Safe Trader
All Stars
16,629 posts

QUOTE(JStatham @ Dec 9 2016, 11:36 PM)
check with mod either im dupe or not smile.gif

im not promoting anybody, just share my experience with other users in lyn.
the positive points.
plus i leave my feedback at few agents thread.

seems i dont know if u still deal with he/she or not, that's all from me.

thanks for ur replies and time TS
have a great weekend
thumbsup.gif
you're welcome. but i think she wouldn't really welcome you butting into her business if i go to her thread to share my experience with other users in lyn.
the negative points. all because of you innocent.gif
bunnyzai
post Dec 9 2016, 11:44 PM

Adventure bunny!
988 posts

I agree with TS's logic of customers' rights but it seems redundant by harping on the issue for more than a year after the seller improved the service.

TS mentions that the seller has updated her terms & conditions which helps new potential buyer to be aware of the risks buying from the seller. From the seller's thread, it seems like a lot of people are happy with the service.

From what I can see, it may give the impression that you are still bitter that you won't get your refund and hoping this thread will create some sort of awareness (where in fact it is a subtle thread to continually discredit the seller - just look at your signature)...

I think the seller did a mistake and I can see that TS is not happy with the response given. Instead of going to consumer protection agency or lodge a police report, TS started a "crusade" against the seller. It has been going well but to keep it going for more than a year.....

TS, not sure what you are trying to do after a year? If the seller's service is bad, I doubt her thread will last this long after your ongoing awareness campaign...

Nevertheless, I admire your persistence but still trying to grasp it. Keep it up if it makes you feel better smile.gif

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0267sec    0.04    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:33 AM