Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How much can you earn as Uber driver?

views

hailomar
post Mar 17 2015, 05:23 PM

10 posts

i'm sure in return, OP will find results/answers else where....and will deliver... he will...he must...

srsly though... the 'hi dear <smiley>' incident happened just a month ago... aside from the pervertary incidents that could happen from/to uber drivers (lets be clear it could happen both ways even if more to the former than the latter) this sounds like a good gig.. especially now more than ever that the GST is now shadowing upon us...

so OP.. if you're out there....finding some answsers in other forums or thread...or eventually trying the experience yourself..
......please deliver... we're counting on you..

This post has been edited by hailomar: Mar 17 2015, 05:32 PM
hailomar
post Mar 19 2015, 03:26 PM

10 posts

Hmm.. since OP did not deliver... i have taken the initiative to try sign up.

This week, the uber guy said they have promotion of 20 trips = 500 cash bonus. This bonus is not the salary which will be paid to driver every week based on your trips. Its sort of like promo to encourage driver (or uber partners as they call it) to sign up. Also there's a referral program which if you sign your friend up, and he signed up using your referal code, after your buddy complete 10 trips, u make 100 bucks out of it as referal bonus..

Concern is whether after tolak petrol and all will i be making any money or significant margin from it ? hmm.. kena try la dulu kot...

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.71    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:20 AM