Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> i want to be property agent UPDATED, i am 28 own 2 phone biz retail branch Chat

views

K.I.T.T
post Mar 13 2015, 06:57 PM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(JerryTeh @ Mar 13 2015, 06:50 PM)
For this i know... I am not closing my biz to jump in this field....

Just jump in to learn and to earn bigger monies maybe after 2 to 3 years during and after bubble burst...

Again please don frusted with my replies...

Inb4 ts sendiri memang tak tau sendiri tanya soalan atau cadangan....

Just looking for someone to talk to but friend all kerja i seorang memang agak free... Maybe in /K ada banyak more powerful sifu to enlighten me...
baik kau buat satu ebook bro. "cara cara membuka sebuah kedai telephone" pastu ko jual ebook tu rm40 . ko buat atas based sale (%) . ko kira 50% utk publisher cuukup dah.

kos satu ebook baru berapa? lepas 6 bulan mcm tu tukar pulak cover. lain tapi isi dalam sama.
pada masa ko promote la kedai kau.
TSJerryTeh
post Mar 13 2015, 08:04 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(K.I.T.T @ Mar 13 2015, 06:57 PM)
baik kau buat satu ebook bro. "cara cara membuka sebuah kedai telephone" pastu ko jual ebook tu rm40 . ko buat atas based sale (%) .  ko kira 50% utk publisher cuukup dah.

kos satu ebook baru berapa? lepas 6 bulan mcm tu tukar pulak cover. lain tapi isi dalam sama.
pada masa ko promote la kedai kau.

Wow making 10s k write ebook...

Ada orang nak beli ke?
lucifah
post Mar 13 2015, 08:21 PM

St. Fu
Group Icon
Staff
7,932 posts

QUOTE(MR_alien @ Mar 13 2015, 02:03 PM)
over the counter everyday...haizzz....susah lo
u got auntie zeti hp number or not?

can ask her increase limit or not?
K.I.T.T
post Mar 13 2015, 09:44 PM

On my way
647 posts

QUOTE(JerryTeh @ Mar 13 2015, 08:04 PM)
Wow making 10s k write ebook...

Ada orang nak beli ke?
ada la. ko jual ebook tu murah dah la. pastu ko izinkan orang ''copy'' isi content kau brows.gif so ko akan untng 2 side

first ebook
second u will become supplier for those interested open phonevshop
seeseelooklook
post Mar 14 2015, 02:58 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(JerryTeh @ Mar 13 2015, 01:23 AM)
As per topic,

I am making >10k permonth

Includes my gf... i got about 6 workers...

So i've been wasting time for this 2 years... macam rajin tapi macam do nothing..

Only enjoy life...

Now gst kick in... i cant open new branches anymore because i really don wan gst system in my small biz...

My dreams was huge before this... want to make 100million.

I am an entreprenuers... only took 13months of basic pay in my 10 years career life...

Now making goodmoney and in deeeep comfort zone.. just moved in to my new 2.5 storey house.. i am from very poor family so not a cent given since form 5...

This one month only jaga kedai 2 days...

Seriously thinking of change field because now i think my gf can handle this current biz alone (she also work bout 3 days per week only, if without me maybe 5 days)

I am a seriously good salesperson.

Now i want to sell house since it is the most valuble product...

Comment please...

Btw... if got any property agent here... can you pm me if you want me to join your group (your income/upline income must be rm50k above,serious, and you or your upline must be a good trainer, prefer directly wiith group manager if possible)

Thanks k
What you are going through sounds like a mid life crisis, or quarter life crisis for that matter. Maybe consider getting married, and have a kid or two, then maybe you will be clearer with your future path, or even to find back the motivation to earn the 100million you once dream about.

I have a feeling you are getting bored at home since you only jaga kedai 2 days. Maybe organizing your own wedding will keep you occupied.

Im just saying
spacebear88
post Mar 14 2015, 03:26 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(kron_ka @ Mar 13 2015, 11:11 PM)
Whatever la...you post here gives us every right to give suggestion.

You don't want to listen, you lost.

I am hearing this from experienced property agents, market is softening. Good luck in getting burn. You sendiri tak tau maksud humility, hanya ada ego...ego will get you killed out there.
I have friends just joined property and made some bucks, just few months already made 50k accumulated. Yes, I agree with you property market is softening. Somehow, ppl still make it work.

u see savings plan like cant work I still see my friends doing it so well =.=.
TSJerryTeh
post Mar 14 2015, 12:09 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(kron_ka @ Mar 14 2015, 09:02 AM)
Yes of course, property agent can make a living la...but the income very intermittent. Some month, they make money, some month, they don't make money...income is inconsistent.

I really have to say la, TS @ Mr Jerry is very immature la. He post here, give everybody the rights to comment/criticise him la...he think he so ego, he want to burn, he can go and burn himself up la. This kind of attitude really wrong of biz because no heart to learn from people, only want to hear the sweet sugar coating.

Also being property agent, have to swallow pride one...people will push or bully the property agent. I don't think TS have the right character la since his skin so thin, i post something he also get offended. My friend, she know sometimes, she bring potential clients to see house/condo, and she knows they are actually posing as buyers when they are actually property agents want to check the market. Also sometime, my friend, she almost about to cut the deal...then suddenly, a rival property agent got to her client with better price. Don't expect clients to be nice people, you gotta suck their toes...i got another friend, he has to vacate all his time to his Datin client, he sacrifice his time for his family just to follow her everywhere to cut the deal. Till today still no news.
Ermmmm.... Really dunno why you said i get offended..

Lol inb4 really misquoted me...

My relpy earlier to you is worry you get offended if i didnt follow your suggestion... Please re read...cheers smile.gif

In the reply... Ts meant myself...

This post has been edited by JerryTeh: Mar 14 2015, 12:10 PM
TSJerryTeh
post Mar 14 2015, 12:14 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(seeseelooklook @ Mar 14 2015, 02:58 AM)
What you are going through sounds like a mid life crisis, or quarter life crisis for that matter. Maybe consider getting married, and have a kid or two, then maybe you will be clearer with your future path, or even to find back the motivation to earn the 100million you once dream about.

I have a feeling you are getting bored at home since you only jaga kedai 2 days. Maybe organizing your own wedding will keep you occupied.

Im just saying
Hmmm..... Maybe too...

I quite agree one...

Maybe getting bored and losing reason to support my dream....

Life became easy macam no direction... Hence looking for new challenge..
spacebear88
post Mar 15 2015, 12:58 AM

18 posts

QUOTE(JerryTeh @ Mar 14 2015, 12:14 PM)
Hmmm..... Maybe too...

I quite agree one...

Maybe getting bored and losing reason to support my dream....

Life became easy macam no direction... Hence looking for new challenge..
Bro just follow ur heart, if you have decided dont have to ask, seriously u are still young, and since you have a biz that can generate sufficient income to live comfortably why not give it a try if it does not affect your business?

You are not married and dont have kids yet, so your commitment is rather low. If not later 40 years old u will say I should have started my property agent career, that time already too late.

If you have decided just go ahead no point asking opinions here. As if you fail we will give u money hahaha
cempedaklife
post Mar 15 2015, 01:02 AM

Master Decoy
4,017 posts

u so pro u ask what help?
seeseelooklook
post Mar 15 2015, 02:35 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(spacebear88 @ Mar 15 2015, 12:58 AM)
Bro just follow ur heart, if you have decided dont have to ask, seriously u are still young, and since you have a biz that can generate sufficient income to live comfortably why not give it a try if it does not affect your business?

You are not married and dont have kids yet, so your commitment is rather low. If not later 40 years old u will say I should have started my property agent career, that time already too late.

If you have decided just go ahead no point asking opinions here. As if you fail we will give u money hahaha
Yes that is true. I am also 28, married with no kids. I don't earn as much but I do have a higher household income than 10k, and tbh, it is not enough to live a comfortable life like what described by him.
TSJerryTeh
post Mar 15 2015, 03:45 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(spacebear88 @ Mar 15 2015, 12:58 AM)

Ya....

Quite truth ..

I quite worry i regret when i old if i don live an adventures life...

Macam too early for stable and comfort life...

Thanks ..
TSJerryTeh
post Mar 24 2015, 05:00 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

*UPDATED

Just met a young property agency owner yesterday...

and /k, you not going to believe me, he possessed what i really looking for..

1) he is 29 and already owned an agency himself, he already got himself the real estate agency license.(need about 5 years to do this, got about 10 papers, log, interview, macam degree juga, good for me as a spm holder smile.gif )

2) why i prefer to own a real estate agency than a phone kiosk? the BIG different, the people you work with have better income, my current staff highest income only rm2900, which some how demotivate me. i macam cant help them to have better future.

3) 3rd reasons, my favourite :
this guy, actually is my ex-gf class mate, he got the worst stpm result 8 10years back, so only manage to go study property in UTM..(i dunno got this course shocking.gif )

their group of friends all high achiever in academic... but now about 8 under him selling properties... included a 4.0 stpm bio student, a mba student and so on rclxub.gif ... (macam MLM je... laugh.gif )

so now they work together, go holiday together... my gosh damn fun to me... thumbup.gif smile.gif

so next week we will meet again so can prepare to take my negotiator license.. wish me luck /k...

and thanks for comment, i will update this thread and provide drill once i get my license.. hehehe
seeseelooklook
post Mar 29 2015, 03:18 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(JerryTeh @ Mar 24 2015, 05:00 PM)
*UPDATED

1) he is 29 and already owned an agency himself, he already got himself the real estate agency license.(need about 5 years to do this, got about 10 papers, log, interview, macam degree juga, good for me as a spm holder  smile.gif )

2) why i prefer to own a real estate agency than a phone kiosk? the BIG different, the people you work with have better income, my current staff highest income only rm2900, which some how demotivate me. i macam cant help them to have better future.

this guy, actually is my ex-gf class mate, he got the worst stpm result 8 10years back, so only manage to go study property in UTM..(i dunno got this course shocking.gif )

their group of friends all high achiever in academic... but now about 8 under him selling properties... included a 4.0 stpm bio student, a mba student and so on rclxub.gif ... (macam MLM je... laugh.gif )

so now they work together, go holiday together... my gosh damn fun to me... thumbup.gif  smile.gif

so next week we will meet again so can prepare to take my negotiator license.. wish me luck /k...

and thanks for comment, i will update this thread and provide drill once i get my license.. hehehe
Great job and congrats Jerry teh k a!!!!
TSJerryTeh
post Mar 29 2015, 07:59 AM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(seeseelooklook @ Mar 29 2015, 03:18 AM)
Great job and congrats Jerry teh k a!!!!
Thank you very much!! Hst!
max_cavalera
post Mar 29 2015, 09:14 AM

rebirth
5,406 posts

QUOTE(JerryTeh @ Mar 13 2015, 02:23 AM)
As per topic,

I am making >10k permonth

Includes my gf... i got about 6 workers...

So i've been wasting time for this 2 years... macam rajin tapi macam do nothing..

Only enjoy life...

Now gst kick in... i cant open new branches anymore because i really don wan gst system in my small biz...

My dreams was huge before this... want to make 100million.

I am an entreprenuers... only took 13months of basic pay in my 10 years career life...

Now making goodmoney and in deeeep comfort zone.. just moved in to my new 2.5 storey house.. i am from very poor family so not a cent given since form 5...

This one month only jaga kedai 2 days...

Seriously thinking of change field because now i think my gf can handle this current biz alone (she also work bout 3 days per week only, if without me maybe 5 days)

I am a seriously good salesperson.

Now i want to sell house since it is the most valuble product...

Comment please...

Btw... if got any property agent here... can you pm me if you want me to join your group (your income/upline income must be rm50k above,serious, and you or your upline must be a good trainer, prefer directly wiith group manager if possible)

Thanks k

*UPDATED

1) he is 29 and already owned an agency himself, he already got himself the real estate agency license.(need about 5 years to do this, got about 10 papers, log, interview, macam degree juga, good for me as a spm holder  smile.gif )

so now they work together, go holiday together... my gosh damn fun to me... thumbup.gif  smile.gif

U can sell my condo i pay u 10k commission no joke. Want?
hZa23
post Mar 29 2015, 09:54 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

Im jealous of ts..you dare to take the risk..the risk is all the difference..keep pushing forward..not making 100M but can make 30M still better than being poorfag..i should learn from u too
SUSAllnGap
post Mar 29 2015, 10:02 AM

[ Modding with Passion(tm) ]
4,561 posts

QUOTE(JerryTeh @ Mar 24 2015, 05:00 PM)
*UPDATED

if not mistaken,
you can open 6 branches under 1 single agencies ( some *rent* their branches license out)
SATU KEPING LICENSE CAN RENT RM 5k. 6pcs x RM 5k = RM 30k.
shake rampha no need to do anything.

so you think become property agent is smart kar ???
or become property agency license holder ?? rolleyes.gif

4 Pages « < 2 3 4
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:40 PM