Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Guide to A Budget Wedding, Matters most is who you marry

views

moshimaruu
post Feb 2 2017, 04:51 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

I would to ask, if i register at Thean Hou Temple which location is (KL), do i still entitle for the incentives? I born at Selangor.

How much to register at Thean Hou Temple?

Roughly how long does it take to get the $$?

moshimaruu
post Feb 2 2017, 05:24 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Feb 2 2017, 05:11 PM)
Yes. You can still get the RM 500 incentive: https://i-kahwin.selangor.gov.my/permohonan.php. Apply online, print it out. Attach with proof of residence -> things like Sijil Berhenti Sekolah (primary + secondary). If don't have anymore, can call up and ask what other proof can be provided. You can find the number in the URL I provided earlier. I sent mine to Bangunan Sultan Salahuddin Abdul Aziz Shah directly, but I think they changed address already starting Jan 2017:

YAYASAN WARISAN ANAK SELANGOR (YAWAS)
Aras 5, Kompleks Belia Dan Kebudayaan Negeri Selangor,
Lot 4, Jalan Platinum 7/52, Seksyen 7,
Persiaran Kayangan,
40000 Shah Alam Selangor
HOTLINE: +03 54818800
WAKTU OPERASI: 8.30 Pagi Hingga 5.30 Petang

I don't need anyone to sign the document. I just pass it as it is because they say it is okay. Anyway, you can call up and ask for further clarification.

Do it within 3 months of your ROM date. This is a must.

They told me need around 2 months to get the $$. I still haven't get mine, almost 2 months already, so I keep my fingers crossed. Anyway, you can check the status here: https://i-kahwin.selangor.gov.my/semakan_permohonan.php

Thean Hou Temple registration I think is around RM 80. And yes, even Thean Hou Temple registration should allow you to claim the incentive. I did mine in Thean Hou too. Now waiting for outcome.
Thanks for the information !! I so worried if register at Thean Hou Temple cant get incentives. Now i can proceed with it. Thanks biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
moshimaruu
post Feb 5 2017, 10:45 AM

Getting Started
97 posts

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Feb 2 2017, 05:33 PM)
Congrats and good luck!  biggrin.gif
Actually I finish all those wedding dinner/ ceremony.. just haven register yet.. lol

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0193sec    0.65    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:41 PM