Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Dehumidifiers in Malaysia

views

idoblu
post Mar 8 2015, 07:44 PM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

I had a wall like that last time and worse is I had a wardrobe buildin at this wall so I cant even check if the wall is wet or what. Behind the wall is open space and gets the Sun. Probably some leakage from above? I dont know. Never got to find out. This was a condo. Above my unit is a similar bedroom. Where is the water coming from?

All the inside of this wardrobe smells wet and gets mouldy

This post has been edited by idoblu: Mar 8 2015, 07:48 PM
idoblu
post May 29 2017, 08:05 AM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

QUOTE(Diiimn @ May 29 2017, 04:39 AM)
My purpose asking in this thread's, I thought only 30- 60% humidity + comfortable temperature, I think highest's ~28 degrees Celcius, so I'm considering using Dehumidifier + Air Cond simultaneously on= Good Quality Sleep.
i) So, I have the same question as TS anyone knows what happens to humidity after the air's heated & blows out of the Dehumidifier( No one answered yet)?

ii) I thought humidity's fixed and negatively correlated to temperature, so what the hell happened after it's heated back and blowed out of the Dehumidifier, anyone knows?

iii) Ozak, how hot is Dehumidifier, as hot as current computer GPU, say GTX 660 when on full load, as hot as oven or how many % compared to them?
i am planning to get a dehumidifier myself. i learned that there are two types of system. one uses a compressor with a refrigerant gas and works pretty much like a mini-aircon but instead of cool air, it put out a bit of heat. like maybe 1ºC more than your room temperature. this type of dehumidifier removes more moisture than the dessicant type

the other type of dehumidifier uses dessicant wheel that absorbs the moisture and to get rid of the moisture, a blower blows air thru a heating element to dry it. I assume this type would create more heat. these type are also much cheaper but consume more electricity

This post has been edited by idoblu: May 29 2017, 08:08 AM
idoblu
post May 29 2017, 08:41 AM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ May 29 2017, 08:38 AM)
Why you want a dehumidifier ?

Aircon will do the job.
true....but cheaper to run dehumidifier.
i just think think only. in the end, i wont buy sweat.gif
idoblu
post May 29 2017, 08:51 AM

stars for sale
All Stars
11,308 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ May 29 2017, 08:47 AM)
Not cheap yor.

Cost about same as aircon. And consume 250w over.  sweat.gif

Unless your home near jungle or waterfall area which have high humid. And your wood or thing have mold frequent.
yeah that is what holding me back. compressor type cost 1k plus
plus its so heavy to carry around. then have to remove the water etc....

if i turn on my aircon in my living room and open all the room doors, it does reduces humidity to 40% to 50% in my rooms.

dilemma..... sad.gif

like i said i probably wont buy one in the end...

This post has been edited by idoblu: May 29 2017, 08:52 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:14 PM