Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Rapist - the victim was responsible for it!

views

Goneraz
post Mar 3 2015, 04:24 PM

Casual
432 posts

QUOTE(scorptim @ Mar 3 2015, 03:50 PM)
ok...so what's your suggestion white knight? Blame the criminals and then what? They gonna become a buddha tomorrow? All I see is you faggot so called white knights playing the blame game but with no suggestion on a solution. Then when shit happens again, you rant, play the blame game and cycle repeats itself.

When the fuck did I say that women belongs in the kitchen? Practicing safety measures has the same meaning as staying in the kitchen to you? Wow, fucking GENIUS! You are creating a whole stupid fucked up storyline which NONE of it was ever mentioned by me. Assuming much aren't you? Seems like you are more of a douchbag yourself.

You can whine and whine all you want, but criminals are still gonna commit crime. Even in so called "safe" countries like singapore, crime still happens. People like you expect the authorities to handle all these things perfectly, but hey, lets face fucking reality for a second...the authorities themselves are NEVER perfect...name me 1 country or even 1 time period/era when the authorities have managed to put crime rates down to 0 percent? The best measure is that we should also practice safety precautions hand in hand with the efforts done by the authorities to curb crimes.

What are safety precautions? Stay at home don't go out? Are you retarded, seriously?

Basically its pretty simple:

1. when going out at night if alone then try avoid going to secluded places and this applies to BOTH men and women.
2. If you need to go somewhere secluded at night, try to bring a company and preferably drive, make sure your car is secure
3. Do not accept offers for a lift/ride from strangers
4. Bring safety "equipments" pepper spray, etc
5. If you're stuck in a road rage, drive off and go to the nearest police station and make a report instead of trying to be hero arguing/fighting with the road bully who obviously has some personality if not mental issues.

So yeah, there's a lot more which can be done to prevent crime and I suggest before you reply this. Please at least give 1 constructive suggestion on how you can protect yourself/ensure crime does not happen instead of just blaming criminals. Fucking hell, yes, everyone knows its the criminal's fault...but whats your solution? Whine about it and pointing fingers at them?
Its a@@hole like you who put the blame on the victim that will continue to empower this criminals.. people like you will continue to allow our government and polis to be incompetent because u continue to to justify this act with victime blame. Why should we live with fear rwstriction. No governemtn is perfect but they must be held accountable. U nim wit
scorptim
post Mar 3 2015, 04:30 PM

On my way
698 posts

QUOTE(Goneraz @ Mar 3 2015, 04:24 PM)
Its a@@hole like you who put the blame on the victim that will continue to empower this criminals.. people like you will continue to allow our government and polis to be incompetent because u continue to to justify this act with victime blame. Why should we live with fear rwstriction. No governemtn is perfect but they must be held accountable. U nim wit
Still I hear a lot of blaming and whining but no solution.

And again, you are too stupid to understand that there is no blame on the victim but prevention measures for the victims, which could help reduce the occurence of these crimes.

Again like I said, even in countries SG crimes still happen....you will never have a 100% efficient government and enforcement. You name me 1 such nation is any exist.

Yes, we should all strive for a more competent and better government and enforcement, but in the meantime...what else can we do? You make noise talk cock sing song also no point la.

Give me a fucking solution mate instead of a stupid whine/complaint...we been trying to change govt for more than 50 years now...and all we can do is vote unless u willing to cause a revolt...so in the meantime...we just continue to blame and whine...and...does it help solve or even reduce crime rates?
Goneraz
post Mar 3 2015, 04:33 PM

Casual
432 posts

If we dont blame the perpetrator...who else should we blame.. damn genius
SUSrobertchoo
post Mar 3 2015, 07:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,753 posts

QUOTE(scorptim @ Mar 3 2015, 03:19 PM)
Thats why i said dunno ur stupid or retarded. Again. Read ppl's comment properly. In all these cases, its MAINLY the criminal's fault, but then again, everyone should practice some SELF RESPONSIBILITY to avoid these kind of things.

You blame blame blame the criminals what for? What the heck would it achieve? tomorrow all criminals turn over a new leaf and stop committing crimes? Why else would the police/govt give out warnings/instructions to the public on how to AVOID being a victim of crime like how to avoid snatch theft etc? Because PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE. Now you can whine and blame criminals all you want, but would that reduce crime statistics? Would that help future victims from falling prey to criminals?
Great point! Bolded rclxms.gif those damn victims always act all innocent and shit, right? Why blame the criminal, blame the victim! And what a brilliant idea to reduce crime! As long as no victim reports that they are victims then there is no crime, right? Brilliant idea!

All the more reason we should consider capital punishment for the victims and set the criminals free. That way, victims don't report crime and voila! No crime! rclxms.gif
You should really run for PM man. What brilliant ideas!!
hirano
post Mar 3 2015, 07:10 PM

凸(`△´#)
3,260 posts

>> "Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20 per cent of girls are good."

What a fuarking load of BULLSHIT. Housework and housekeeping was for girls only, yeah back then before the 60's. Now both genders are working, some till night. So all other responsibilities should be shared as well
hareharu
post Mar 3 2015, 07:12 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(scorptim @ Mar 3 2015, 10:48 AM)
Ok, the whole stay silent and let them rape is stupid....

but on another note, shouldn't the women and her BF practice more SELF RESPONSIBILITY...i mean...6 strangers (guys) on a bus offer you a ride and you decide to take the bus....like WTF?????????

A girl going on a bus full of strangers (guys) then gets raped....what the fuck do you expect to happen when you board a bus full of strangers at NIGHT? Come on lah, at least be smart enough to know that 1 women taking a bus at night filled with men is not safe...
Bet there are tons of countries where you can get on a bus/train at night and still safely reach home.
cyhborg
post Mar 3 2015, 07:13 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(hareharu @ Mar 3 2015, 07:12 PM)
Bet there are tons of countries where you can get on a bus/train at night and still safely reach home.
but india ain't one of them
SUSHuman10
post Mar 3 2015, 07:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,774 posts

QUOTE(hirano @ Mar 3 2015, 07:10 PM)
>> "Housework and housekeeping is for girls, not roaming in discos and bars at night doing wrong things, wearing wrong clothes. About 20 per cent of girls are good."

What a fuarking load of BULLSHIT. Housework and housekeeping was for girls only, yeah back then before the 60's. Now both genders are working, some till night. So all other responsibilities should be shared as well
Wiminz should stay in kitchen making sammich.
bengang14
post Mar 3 2015, 07:21 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

Scary how some mind are so twisted to come to such conclusion. What even scarier is they still think they are right.
hareharu
post Mar 3 2015, 07:23 PM

Getting Started
86 posts

QUOTE(cyhborg @ Mar 3 2015, 07:13 PM)
but india ain't one of them
Well that I don't disagree.
arubin
post Mar 3 2015, 07:39 PM

Holy Pastafarian
670 posts

Frankly, its not what the rapist said that bothers me. That's to be expected, really...

Its what his lawyer said that is disturbing.

The lawyers who defended the gang in court express similarly extreme views.

In a previous televised interview, AP Singh, a lawyer, said: "If my daughter or sister engaged in pre-marital activities and disgraced herself and allowed herself to lose face and character by doing such things, I would most certainly take this sort of sister or daughter to my farmhouse, and in front of my entire family, I would put petrol on her and set her alight."

WTF? blink.gif

Where did they get their degree? Why haven't they been disbarred yet for making such statements? mad.gif

Want to defend your client also you can't go to such extremes. That's not professional anymore. doh.gif
LEBAITUAH
post Mar 3 2015, 08:00 PM

0 posts

Mar 3 2015, 08:33 PM
This post has been deleted by roaringkitty because: Wanna race go Sepang la.

desmond2020
post Mar 3 2015, 08:04 PM

Enthusiast
797 posts

Hell yeah, don't blame the criminal. Okie, then who to blame?

desmond2020
post Mar 3 2015, 08:05 PM

Enthusiast
797 posts

QUOTE(arubin @ Mar 3 2015, 07:39 PM)
Frankly, its not what the rapist said that bothers me. That's to be expected, really...

Its what his lawyer said that is disturbing.
WTF? blink.gif

Where did they get their degree? Why haven't they been disbarred yet for making such statements? mad.gif

Want to defend your client also you can't go to such extremes. That's not professional anymore. doh.gif
Bro, that is India
SUSLingLingFat
post Mar 3 2015, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
204 posts

Mar 3 2015, 08:34 PM
This post has been deleted by roaringkitty because: Please don't /k while drunk.

king99
post Mar 3 2015, 08:09 PM

Regular
1,153 posts

It's like blaming LYN Admin for banning user for posting racist thread instead, If there is no forum , there is no racist thread. doh.gif
faceless
post Mar 3 2015, 08:11 PM

Straight Mouth is Big Word
4,515 posts

QUOTE(eksk @ Mar 3 2015, 08:52 AM)
so now its timing that cause rape to occur eh.. not the sexy dressing ar?

hmm how about this case then?

http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015...ng-home-attack/

at home also kena.. indecent dressing?
These got something to do with vengeance. RELA all LCLY people.
SUSapj8188
post Mar 3 2015, 08:11 PM

Getting Started
198 posts

I hope my next life i will not be born at africa and middle east.

Now add one more - india
post Mar 3 2015, 08:16 PM

Regular
1,003 posts

Mar 3 2015, 08:35 PM
This post has been deleted by roaringkitty because: This thread ain't a democracy.

pandah
post Mar 3 2015, 08:26 PM

On my way
664 posts

potong didi dia letak lemon salt kat wound lepas tu masak didi tu depan dia dan force feed kat dia

8 Pages « < 4 5 6 7 8 >
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:47 PM