Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Any Programmer here?, Welcome to come in

views

TSKindo0211
post Mar 1 2015, 12:46 AM, updated 10y ago

49 posts

Hi,

I am a normal worker, recently I come out some idea to kick start an online projects, somehow like FB or iProperty, which can can improve consumers life and the society.

But I have no budget to pay for Programmer, that why I look for business partnership. I willing to share my ideas throughout face to face chit chating, because throughout the communication we will know is that possible to kick start the project.

If the projects is succeed, then those who willing to join me will definitely to be shareholders.

But I know is kind of weird to ask for helps for nothing at the beginning. But, I hope to change my life through my actions. If you are programmer which sick and tired to work for your boss, looking for doing something big, please drop me an message.

If you might not like my post, please do not spread your expression by hateful word. I hope everyone can chat by peaceful word.

Thanks.
dewill
post Mar 1 2015, 12:50 AM

Regular
1,716 posts

why this questions is alwiz being posted repeatedly.
TSKindo0211
post Mar 1 2015, 01:28 AM

49 posts

Hi,

I am newbie here. And I just find out I need to post the my post on the right category. That why I decided to repost again.

Hope you don't mind.

Thanks your kindly replied.

QUOTE(dewill @ Mar 1 2015, 01:50 AM)
why this questions is alwiz being posted repeatedly.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0108sec    0.52    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:52 PM