Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

BLASTERS Thread V2, NERF, Dart Zone, X-Shot... 1st pg info

views

judge-the
post Jun 21 2019, 05:59 PM

-Judge-Jury-Executioner-
3,331 posts

QUOTE(kord @ Jun 17 2019, 11:01 PM)
this seems like a good place to ask. I lived in NZ at the moment and I bought quite alot of nerf blasters (the price is really tempting in trademe.co.nz- an auction site here in NZ). will come back to msia in 2021. Just want to know, (or asking for those who have experience prior), is there going to be any problem should we bring back the blasters to malaysia? I meant, will the customs/police kacau? since altho those are still toys, police might/can create excuses to say that those nerfs are like immitation of real weapons and i would be in trouble if thats the case. planning to either bring back in full container load with my other personal items or just select a few and carry in flight luggage.. any takes?
missed those good old days buying from trademe... driving around auckland go collect items from seller.
you will be fine bringing them back into the country
judge-the
post Jun 22 2019, 05:42 PM

-Judge-Jury-Executioner-
3,331 posts

QUOTE(kord @ Jun 21 2019, 07:26 PM)
Ahh.. Sweet as.. Good news then.. Haha.. So u studied here before? Or working? How do u carry them back if i may ask? Auckland do have lots of seller letting go their stuffs.. Most of all good stuffs are there. Shud be, bcos almost 50percent of nz population lives there.. Haha
i was there from 2008 till 2012 for my phd. flew back regularly so i did managed to bring back quite a number of items. brought back all nerf from there for my kids
judge-the
post Aug 14 2019, 07:52 PM

-Judge-Jury-Executioner-
3,331 posts

QUOTE(Bishop @ Aug 14 2019, 04:29 PM)
Any issue shipping it from US? Prices so much cheaper there.
i was at walmart, new york 2 weeks ago and saw nerf rival prices... i was like damn those prices. too bad i just don't have anymore spaces

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0364sec    0.64    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:10 PM