Mrs.A
post Jan 24 2019, 01:57 PM

309 posts

QUOTE(ozak @ Jan 24 2019, 09:12 AM)
What's wrong ?

Story here. Don't just curse and leave.
Their customer service, I tried to get info about their fast delivery service. 1st attempt the girl pick up the phone, I explained to her that I want to order materials item and check the availability, she said “oh.. bla bla bla” mumbling.. then pressing the phone diverting my call, I’m just waiting, while the music/tones played, she keeps on pressing the buttons, then the phone hanged up. All right, 2nd attempt.. i called them again, she pick up the phone again, then diverted my phone again and again before finally hanged up. 3rd attempts.. that lady pick up the phone, this time I’m a bit firm, she said that need to check, she diverted me again, this time a man picked up the phone, he’s ok lah, and explained to me that normally the delivery would takes about 2-3days, express delivery possible if they have the stock, but need to check because he has more than 20.000 products. Allright, I asked if he can check for me for a very basic materials, like brick and cement whether it’s ready stock and possible for express delivery. He advising me to ask other staff or department and diverted me to his colleagues, the lady behind the phone cameback, then once again I explained to her that other staff told me to check with her regarding the availability of the materials etc etc, she diverted my call again and again before finally hang it up.. oh well.. I tried again, the moment she heard my voice, she just diverted my calls and then hang up again and again..while I can heard she’s having convo and chatty2 at the background.. annoying isn’t it? After so many attempts and just “s*ck*ng up” all of their ignorant and arrogant intonations and behaviour, I Can’t handle my temper anymore, I shouted at her “hey, you can’t simply diverting my call and hang...” she just hanged up the phone even before I finished my sentence. I tried to call them again and again, you know what she did? Pick up the phone and hang them up rightaway. Amazing isn’t it? Oh well, I know that they’re a big company, but hey..! If big company like Malaysian airlines, celcom, jaya groccer, tesco etc etc could provide a customer service and staff who polite, helpful or at least enough decency, why they can’t? The boss better ask her, what’s gonna hurt by being decent and polite to the customer? I know that the company paid her, but company without customer, I’m pretty sure won’t be able to feed her mouth. What’s the point the encourage people to contact them if this is the reality??.. Oh Dear Lord... I won’t be angry if let’s say she told me at the very first call “sorry we don’t need your request, your order or your money, don’t call again”, “or sorry mam, I’m too busy too entertain you.” “Or sorry mam, we don’t need customer like you.” “Sorry mam I have no fingers and brain so I cannot type the keyboard to check whatever info you need”. But after dragged me like that.. divert.. pick up.. divert.. hang up.. sad.gif sad.gif I know I’m not rich, or a big customer, but I’m not asking for a free stuff, Why do I deserve this kind of treatment. *SMH

This post has been edited by Mrs.A: Jan 24 2019, 02:10 PM
angkokgei
post Jan 25 2019, 11:38 AM

QUOTE(Mrs.A @ Jan 24 2019, 12:43 PM)
I will.. thanks for your response.
Hi again, could you please state my "angkokgei" for the subject? So that, I can directly reply and response to you. Thank you. Have great day!
angkokgei
post Jan 25 2019, 11:55 AM

QUOTE(Mrs.A @ Jan 24 2019, 01:57 PM)
Their customer service, I tried to get info about their fast delivery service. 1st attempt the girl pick up the phone, I explained to her that I want to order materials item and check the availability, she said “oh.. bla bla bla” mumbling.. then pressing the phone diverting my call, I’m just waiting, while the music/tones played, she keeps on pressing the buttons, then the phone hanged up. All right, 2nd attempt.. i called them again, she pick up the phone again, then diverted my phone again and again before finally hanged up. 3rd attempts.. that lady pick up the phone, this time I’m a bit firm, she said that need to check, she diverted me again, this time a man picked up the phone, he’s ok lah, and explained to me that normally the delivery would takes about 2-3days, express delivery possible if they have the stock, but need to check because he has more than 20.000 products. Allright, I asked if he can check for me for a very basic materials, like brick and cement whether it’s ready stock and possible for express delivery. He advising me to ask other staff or department and diverted me to his colleagues, the lady behind the phone cameback, then once again I explained to her that other staff told me to check with her regarding the availability of the materials etc etc, she diverted my call again and again before finally hang it up.. oh well.. I tried again, the moment she heard my voice, she just diverted my calls and then hang up again and again..while I can heard she’s having convo and chatty2 at the background.. annoying isn’t it? After so many attempts and just “s*ck*ng up” all of their ignorant and arrogant intonations and behaviour, I Can’t handle my temper anymore, I shouted at her “hey, you can’t simply diverting my call and hang...” she just hanged up the phone even before I finished my sentence. I tried to call them again and again, you know what she did? Pick up the phone and hang them up rightaway. Amazing isn’t it? Oh well, I know that they’re a big company, but hey..! If big company like Malaysian airlines, celcom, jaya groccer, tesco etc etc could provide a customer service and staff who polite, helpful or at least enough decency, why they can’t? The boss better ask her, what’s gonna hurt by being decent and polite to the customer? I know that the company paid her, but company without customer, I’m pretty sure won’t be able to feed her mouth. What’s the point the encourage people to contact them if this is the reality??.. Oh Dear Lord... I won’t be angry if let’s say she told me at the very first call “sorry we don’t need your request, your order or your money, don’t call again”, “or sorry mam, I’m too busy too entertain you.” “Or sorry mam, we don’t need customer like you.” “Sorry mam I have no fingers and brain so I cannot type the keyboard to check whatever info you need”. But after dragged me like that.. divert.. pick up.. divert.. hang up.. sad.gif sad.gif I know I’m not rich, or a big customer, but I’m not asking for a free stuff, Why do I deserve this kind of treatment. *SMH

Hi there, thank you for reply. Once again, I apologize for the unpleasant customer service experience. I have personally inform my Head of Department to follow up on this matter. However, I am very keen to call you immediately or meet you up personally at my utmost sincerity. Please advise.

Cheers.
Mrs.A
post Jan 25 2019, 12:33 PM

309 posts

QUOTE(angkokgei @ Jan 25 2019, 11:55 AM)
Hi there, thank you for reply. Once again, I apologize for the unpleasant customer service experience. I have personally inform my Head of Department to follow up on this matter. However, I am very keen to call you immediately or meet you up personally at my utmost sincerity. Please advise.

Cheers.
I’ll send you PM. Thanks 🙏🏻
kimzee
post Jan 25 2019, 04:49 PM

411 posts

I bought from ATKC before. Good price and fast delivery. no complaints. Keep up the good work Angkokgei.
angkokgei
post Jan 29 2019, 02:53 PM

QUOTE(kimzee @ Jan 25 2019, 04:49 PM)
I bought from ATKC before. Good price and fast delivery. no complaints. Keep up the good work Angkokgei.
Thank you kimzee. FIY, we just migrated to a new platform, dedicated server with our dedicated RND team. More changes and features coming up, but again sincere apologies for the recent "hiccups".

Happy Chinese New Year. Cheers.
Mrs.A
post Feb 9 2019, 03:34 AM

309 posts

Update =

All the issues were resolved, and got to know the man behind the company. Such a down to earth person, open for feedback and so kind. Hardly met a person as polite, humble, and helpful as him. Had receive some of the products that I’ve ordered and get immediate info/confirmation regarding the delay of remaining items. Pricing wise, it’s very competitive. Easy online payment, complete description and wide range of choices. Sorry lah ya a bit late updating my review, thank you biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Mrs.A: Feb 9 2019, 03:35 AM
pmaxv
post Feb 12 2019, 11:54 PM

146 posts

---

This post has been edited by pmaxv: Dec 31 2019, 02:18 AM
angkokgei
post Feb 16 2019, 01:05 PM

QUOTE(Mrs.A @ Feb 9 2019, 03:34 AM)
Update =
All the issues were resolved, and got to know the man behind the company. Such a down to earth person, open for feedback and so kind. Hardly met a person as polite, humble, and helpful as him. Had receive some of the products that I’ve ordered and get immediate info/confirmation regarding the delay of remaining items. Pricing wise, it’s very competitive. Easy online payment, complete description and wide range of choices. Sorry lah ya a bit late updating my review, thank you biggrin.gif
Hello Mrs. A, I am very happy that all issues have been resolved amicably, and if you need any advice or favour, you know where to find me directly. Thank you very much again for the COMPLIMENTS, truly flattered. But, I believe that my team deserves the credit more than I do. Afterall, it was them whom admit, learn and stand up from their mistakes! I am proud of them.

Please continue to give more suggestions us us! Take care.

Regards,
Kok Gei, ANG
angkokgei
post Feb 16 2019, 01:08 PM

QUOTE(pmaxv @ Feb 12 2019, 11:54 PM)
Yup bought their famous water tank. Very good service.
Thank you for your support. If you need any advice on water tank installations, or anything with regards to home improvement products. Please keep me posted. Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Kok Gei, ANG
angkokgei
post Feb 16 2019, 01:08 PM

QUOTE(pmaxv @ Feb 12 2019, 11:54 PM)
Yup bought their famous water tank. Very good service.
Thank you for your support. If you need any advice on water tank installations, or anything with regards to home improvement products. Please keep me posted. Have a great weekend!

Regards,
Kok Gei, ANG
petirbuas
post Feb 19 2019, 12:35 PM

( 。◕ ‿‿ ◕。)
898 posts

Just noticed this thread.

My family in Banting been buying from ATKC since God knows when. I think no less than 100k in total as we tend to build our own houses.

ATKC is definitely trusted including the delivery service. Some hiccup is understandable at times as they have many drivers, but kudos to the kids for modernizing ATKC.
angkokgei
post Feb 20 2019, 10:58 AM

QUOTE(petirbuas @ Feb 19 2019, 12:35 PM)
Just noticed this thread.

My family in Banting been buying from ATKC since God knows when. I think no less than 100k in total as we tend to build our own houses.

ATKC is definitely trusted including the delivery service. Some hiccup is understandable at times as they have many drivers, but kudos to the kids for modernizing ATKC.
Thank you for your support. Have a great day!

0.0111sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:56 PM