Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

BEWARE OF IPMART, lousy after sales services

views

TSnagflar
post Feb 23 2015, 10:29 AM, updated 10y ago

Regular
1,813 posts

PLS think twice when u shop online in http://www.ipmart.com.my/

my case buy a graphic card on IPMART . when the card arrive it DOA . so i sent back to RMA. who know 3month plus still no news , no update . wtf services is that

lousy after sales services .

Please guide me wheere shoud i complain or report them .

lalakiki
post Feb 23 2015, 10:31 AM

Casual
451 posts

http://ttpm.kpdnkk.gov.my/portal/index.php...-jenis-tuntutan
otua
post Feb 23 2015, 10:31 AM

Casual
499 posts

not the first case though, from buying to warranty claim
Sarah029
post Jun 3 2015, 09:14 PM

10 posts

Totally agree with you, even if you go to file a consumer claim that would take you long time too. So basically, if bought a RM700 item, you can say goodbye to your rm700. Because they are not going to return your warranty claimed item. They lie and cheat. Say the warranty claim would take 2weeks-2months, its passed 2 months now and I have been waiting for very LONG LONG time, still no more news about my phone. ********NEVER BUY FROM IPMART!!!!!!!********
Emimarson
post Jun 3 2015, 09:17 PM

On my way
632 posts

ipmart is sucks man..
marchazreen
post Jul 19 2015, 05:51 AM

0 posts

I experienced the same. Bought a number or items and 1 of them is an SD card for my camera. They delivered all of the item within 7 days except the memory card. It's been already 1 month and I have been keeping up with them checking, all I got is that they are still waiting for the item from the supplier. I asked for replacement and refund and still receive the same copy paste reply as "we will expedite your order" from them.
Be careful when buying from this online store. They sell low quality products and don't deliver as promised. I'm filing a case with the consumer tribunal.
Spread the words guys. I should've taken heed of complaints and reviews from the net.

marchazreen
post Jul 19 2015, 06:05 AM

0 posts

I'm trying to find its company registration number. It's not on their website. Can you guys help. Thanks
redx
post Jul 19 2015, 06:34 AM

Getting Started
251 posts

QUOTE(marchazreen @ Jul 19 2015, 06:05 AM)
I'm trying to find its company registration number. It's not on their website. Can you guys help. Thanks
They got many company, one of it sub.
I-Pmart Network (M) Sdn Bhd
Regs. (843237-V)

pltan
post Jul 19 2015, 11:35 AM

Casual
499 posts

Check out the huge ipmart thread a few lines below, I am in the same boat.

They did not manage to send my item and after a week offered a refund. They then gave me store credit instead iof a direct paypal refund. Its now been another week plus, with the reply, we will notify you when we process your refund.

Other stores can handle refunds within a day or two. These guys are really slimy, they are trying to drag things out hoping you spend on something else from their store.
zeonchao
post Jul 21 2015, 10:26 AM

11 posts

Just to update everyone, once they inform me they had completed my refund yesterday, I found out my IPmart account was BLOCKED!

No notice and did not inform me, they simply block my account! So imagine what if they just blocked your account without telling you? This is too much!

Screenshot and hope consumer tribunal open my case asap, this is a very bad service!
amduser
post Jul 22 2015, 07:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,534 posts

QUOTE(pltan @ Jul 19 2015, 11:35 AM)
Check out the huge ipmart thread a few lines below, I am in the same boat.

They did not manage to send my item and after a week offered a refund. They then gave me store credit instead iof a direct paypal refund. Its now been another week plus, with the reply, we will notify you when we process your refund.

Other stores can handle refunds within a day or two. These guys are really slimy, they are trying to drag things out hoping you spend on something else from their store.
if you paid using paypal, you can file a dispute on paypal for a refund, just provide the link of this thread and other relevance evidence, can try your luck on this
R3turn
post Jul 27 2015, 07:41 PM

Banned
647 posts

QUOTE(zeonchao @ Jul 21 2015, 10:26 AM)
Just to update everyone, once they inform me they had completed my refund yesterday, I found out my IPmart account was BLOCKED!

No notice and did not inform me, they simply block my account! So imagine what if they just blocked your account without telling you? This is too much!

Screenshot and hope consumer tribunal open my case asap, this is a very bad service!
Just curious .. did they refund you tho ?
zeonchao
post Jul 28 2015, 05:56 PM

11 posts

QUOTE(R3turn @ Jul 27 2015, 07:41 PM)
Just curious .. did they refund you tho ?
Yes, I had to go their fb page post 1* review and they provide me email to let me get refund. But straight after I got my refund my account was blocked. Tested today still blocked. Asked in their fb page they ask me provide email then never reply anymore........

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0131sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:21 PM