Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Liverpool LYN Kop Talk, We Will Never Forget You JFT96

views

lp16
post Feb 23 2015, 11:44 PM

Casual
411 posts

Winning ugly is still a win.

Gotta say, we rode our luck really well and can't blame Soton if they felt the ref ruined their match.

Mig was having a fantastic run of form, it's like we signed another new Belgian keeper. Couth's strike was unbelievable. Having said that, he badly needs a rest. Sturridge trying too hard to impress. Being too selfish.

Anyway, the pitch wasn't conducive for football. Maybe that influenced the ref not to give pens.

Great weekend for us. 3 points against a direct rival for top 4 while Spurs drew and MU lost!
farisq
post Feb 24 2015, 12:40 AM

On my way
513 posts

QUOTE(No Reason @ Feb 23 2015, 01:35 PM)
now seems everyone talk about 3 CB system that change our form

and to think Man United also tried to use this system earlier of the season and fail

and to add its our defense that win this game
I checked out the analysis on MOTD. It seems the defends were caught at least 2 times, only for the ref decision to save us e.g. Skrtel and Can when for the same ball, Lovren got caught unaware of Elia. I do think the 3 backs system is getting more and more stability. But they need to be played at the same position game after game. Thus the missing of Sakho somehow affect the stability.

So do we trust in BR to sort out the defends or do we still need proper defensive coach...
No Reason
post Feb 24 2015, 08:24 AM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(farisq @ Feb 24 2015, 12:40 AM)
I checked out the analysis on MOTD. It seems the defends were caught at least 2 times, only for the ref decision to save us e.g. Skrtel and Can when for the same ball, Lovren got caught unaware of Elia. I do think the 3 backs system is getting more and more stability. But they need to be played at the same position game after game. Thus the missing of Sakho somehow affect the stability.

So do we trust in BR to sort out the defends or do we still need proper defensive coach...
of course, our defense is far from perfect. they never regarded our defense as best in the league anyway. that goes to chelsea. but record 5 away clean sheets speak volume

whether we need defensive coach or not, for all i know is that BR is stubborn or ego enough not to hire one
azhar1975
post Feb 24 2015, 09:07 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

trust in BR..that defense consist of Lovren..a newcomer to our 3 CB system..if sakho not injured, im sure Lovren wont play...and Can was playing on the left instead of his normal position ie right CB
reehdus
post Feb 24 2015, 09:28 AM

Getting Started
183 posts

I like Noel Gallagher's nickname for BR...the BRodge
azhar1975
post Feb 24 2015, 09:44 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(reehdus @ Feb 24 2015, 09:28 AM)
I like Noel Gallagher's nickname for BR...the BRodge
should watch sky sports MOTD with carra & henry..carra says he's surprised how come liv defense so good without him playing...everybody Lol laugh.gif
manx
post Feb 24 2015, 09:57 AM

Regular
1,818 posts

QUOTE(azhar1975 @ Feb 24 2015, 09:44 AM)
should watch sky sports MOTD with carra & henry..carra says he's surprised how come liv defense so good without him playing...everybody Lol laugh.gif
got the MOTD link?
koolspyda
post Feb 24 2015, 10:19 AM

Getting Started
222 posts

QUOTE(farisq @ Feb 24 2015, 01:40 AM)

Brendan Rodgers says LFC clean sheet record is down to "the new defensive coach everyone was talking about" (brendan rodgers) tongue.gif

anyway

Attached Image

This post has been edited by koolspyda: Feb 24 2015, 10:19 AM
azhar1975
post Feb 24 2015, 10:35 AM

Getting Started
145 posts

QUOTE(manx @ Feb 24 2015, 09:57 AM)
got the MOTD link?
http://www.lfc.vn/analysis/analysis-southa...sports-s15-w26/
manx
post Feb 24 2015, 10:52 AM

Regular
1,818 posts

QUOTE(azhar1975 @ Feb 24 2015, 10:35 AM)
thumbup.gif notworthy.gif
AnythingK
post Feb 24 2015, 11:48 AM

Getting Started
218 posts

Is the date of the match confirmed? It seems many can't make it. hmm.gif

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/liver...eunited-8701578
lp16
post Feb 24 2015, 12:46 PM

Casual
411 posts

Can was not comfortable in playing Sakho's position while Lovren wasn't comfy in Can's. That's why they're edgy.

This highlights the importance of a 'clumsy' Sakho. Lovren needs more matches; I really want to see him play against Besiktas.

Couth to be rested. Play Balo together with Sturridge. Let Moreno starts at LWB and Marko on RWB. Lalaboy play more advance role.
No Reason
post Feb 24 2015, 12:51 PM

Getting Started
62 posts

QUOTE(lp16 @ Feb 24 2015, 12:46 PM)
Can was not comfortable in playing Sakho's position while Lovren wasn't comfy in Can's. That's why they're edgy.

This highlights the importance of a 'clumsy' Sakho. Lovren needs more matches; I really want to see him play against Besiktas.

Couth to be rested. Play Balo together with Sturridge. Let Moreno starts at LWB and Marko on RWB. Lalaboy play more advance role.
no cant do, captain.

marko got banned. so Ibe?
lp16
post Feb 24 2015, 12:56 PM

Casual
411 posts

O ya hor... Marko got 4 matches to serve.

Point is, BR needs to use his players according to their strengths. Rest some tired body. Maybe send Couth to Malaysia for some sun? smile.gif Well, Sterling went for a holiday ma.... tongue.gif
lil^pig
post Feb 24 2015, 05:19 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

Weird that #BROUT camp is kinda quiet.

I wonder if they are real supporters or just here to stir us up.
kevafk
post Feb 24 2015, 06:22 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(lil^pig @ Feb 24 2015, 05:19 PM)
Weird that #BROUT camp is kinda quiet.

I wonder if they are real supporters or just here to stir us up.
some would let Liv lose to see changes.. madness

but we are still far of top 4 material, team needs the time for incoming seasons..

we are still yet to secure top4, chillax.. focus 1 game at the time!

This post has been edited by kevafk: Feb 24 2015, 06:23 PM
genjo
post Feb 24 2015, 08:36 PM

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1,407 posts

QUOTE(kevafk @ Feb 24 2015, 06:22 PM)
some would let Liv lose to see changes.. madness

but we are still far of top 4 material, team needs the time for incoming seasons..

we are still yet to secure top4, chillax.. focus 1 game at the time!
I like the way u think.

Some just can't get enough.

Even you gave him the best manager also will complain and want better one.
AnythingK
post Feb 24 2015, 08:56 PM

Getting Started
218 posts

There we go, some fans just cant stay quiet, the realistic fans is just being realistic, yet the so called holier than thou optimistic fans just want to piss off the other party.

Come one lar, people is bashing when the performance is not up to par. So when the first half of the shitty season, one must close both eyes and say bravo to be label as true fans/supporters?

Sigh, i shall not feed the trolls, as holier than thou fans exist in every club. laugh.gif

#brout as u wish biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by AnythingK: Feb 24 2015, 08:58 PM
kevafk
post Feb 24 2015, 09:47 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(AnythingK @ Feb 24 2015, 08:56 PM)
There we go, some fans just cant stay quiet, the realistic fans is just being realistic, yet the so called holier than thou optimistic fans just want to piss off the other party.

Come one lar, people is bashing when the performance is not up to par. So when the first half of the shitty season, one must close both eyes and say bravo to be label as true fans/supporters?

Sigh, i shall not feed the trolls, as holier than thou fans exist in every club. laugh.gif

#brout as u wish biggrin.gif
like you said ma, got diff type of fans.. some of us just defending our type of fans. I dont think anyone here are trollers la..

everyone here is a fan, but asking the team to lose to ring changes i think its abit ridiculous.

keep changing manager its not my thing, i would prefer a steady manager keep going for 6-8 seasons.. i mean why the rush for title or cup glory? 20years bla bla bla 5 years bla bla bla..

kevafk
post Feb 24 2015, 09:52 PM

Getting Started
209 posts

QUOTE(genjo @ Feb 24 2015, 08:36 PM)
I like the way u think.

Some just can't get enough.

Even you gave him the best manager also will complain and want better one.
haha human is greedy, this is the fact.. no choice but i always have this in me "practicality"

i myself also greedy on things, as much i would love to see Liv start winning things but still very far away man..

125 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0209sec    0.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:40 PM