5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

GEMCOIN

views

Single Mother
post Mar 26 2015, 12:43 AM

40 posts

QUOTE(cmfr @ Mar 25 2015, 02:23 AM)
If someone knows how to file a complaint with the police or consumer protection agency in Malaysia, I wish that you would! The people shown in these photos:
https://www.facebook.com/gemcoinmalaysiaofficial
...are going to have their money stolen!

Here are some other Malaysia Gemcoin websites, maybe you can find out who is running them and report them.

http://www.igemcoin.com/profile/

http://gemcoin2u.com/

http://www.gemcointeam.com/
Report a Fraud or Get Help from Bank Negara

http://www.bnm.gov.my/microsites/fraudalert/04_help.htm

If you have any information pertaining to illegal financial schemes, or are a victim of such schemes and want to seek advice, you can directly contact our Customer Service Centres:

BNMTELELINK (Call Centre)

Tel.: 1-300-88-5465 (1-300-88-LINK)
Fax: 03-2174 1515
SMS to 15888: BNM TANYA [your report / query]
Email: bnmtelelink@bnm.gov.my

I done by part. I have wrote in to complain.

Operating Hours: 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)
BNMLINK (Walk-in Centre)

Ground Floor, D Block,
Bank Negara Malaysia,
Jalan Dato' Onn
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Operating Hours: 9.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. (Monday - Friday)

This post has been edited by Single Mother: Mar 26 2015, 12:53 AM
mcko
post Mar 26 2015, 04:24 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

From a cryptocurrency standpoint, this thing is as good as non-existent. No wallet software, no blockchain explorer, not listed on any altcoin exchange, not listed on coinmarketcap. No details can be found on any crypto forum or website.

100 billion coins issued, all premined? So supposedly the mother company will hold your share of the coins for you? Then they can conjure up any amount and promise you the moon after receiving your cash.

Aside from being a ponzi scam aimed at non-technically savvy victims, this will further sour the image of cryptocurrencies as a whole when it blows up.
Single Mother
post Mar 27 2015, 07:04 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(mcko @ Mar 26 2015, 04:24 PM)
From a cryptocurrency standpoint, this thing is as good as non-existent. No wallet software, no blockchain explorer, not listed on any altcoin exchange, not listed on coinmarketcap. No details can be found on any crypto forum or website.

100 billion coins issued, all premined? So supposedly the mother company will hold your share of the coins for you? Then they can conjure up any amount and promise you the moon after receiving your cash.

Aside from being a ponzi scam aimed at non-technically savvy victims, this will further sour the image of cryptocurrencies as a whole when it blows up.
If you have any information pertaining to illegal financial schemes, or are a victim of such schemes and want to seek advice, you can directly contact our Customer Service Centres:

Pls help to write in to Bank Negara and seek their help to investigate. From their face book , many people will get hurt soon.
cmfr
post Mar 30 2015, 09:38 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(Single Mother @ Mar 27 2015, 07:04 PM)

Pls help to write in to Bank Negara and seek their help to investigate. From their face book , many people will get hurt soon.
I contacted BNM and this is their reply:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing the information on Gemcoin via your e-mail dated 27 March 2015.
We wish to inform that the Gemcoin is not recognised as legal tender in Malaysia. The Central Bank does not regulate the operations of Gemcoin.
The public is therefore advised to be cautious with the risks associated with the usage of such digital currency or any similar suspicious activities.
Members of the public should adopt caution when investing their money to avoid losing it to fraudulent parties. Further information on illegal financial schemes can be obtained from the Financial Fraud Alert site at http://fraudalert.bnm.gov.my or http://www.bnm.gov.my/index.php?ch=en_fina...eralert&lang=en

Thank you.

Vijayadurai Singgatore
Bank Negara Malaysia
No Tel : 1-300-88-5465
No Faks : 03-21741515
Emel: bnmtelelink@bnm.gov.my
cmfr
post Mar 31 2015, 03:56 PM

19 posts

A message to anyone who invested in USFIA-Gemcoin and has not received the Global Cash Card that was promised, to give you access to your funds: The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission would like to hear from you. Here is an email you can write to: losangeles@sec.gov Or you can send me a message and I will explain further.
davewave
post Mar 31 2015, 04:13 PM

Getting Started
79 posts

QUOTE(Byyyz @ Feb 20 2015, 08:38 PM)
No means it is not scam and it's legit? What happened to bitcoin btw?
Bitcoin's cool. Got exchanges in Sg, USA, Germany to name a few. In Germany heard that you can use bitcoin ATMs (source: CNN?). Can buy stuff with it too. But I don't think there's a good market for bitcoins in Msia yet.

Pro: Opens up a new world for spending capability and business (maybe even trading profit). Most widely used electronic currency.

Con: Not a backed currency (not real, entirely electronic), and its supply is managed by a just simple computer algorithm.
Single Mother
post Apr 2 2015, 12:16 AM

40 posts

QUOTE(cmfr @ Mar 30 2015, 09:38 PM)

Dear Sir,

Thank you for sharing the information on Gemcoin via your e-mail dated 27 March 2015.
We wish to inform that the Gemcoin is not recognised as legal tender in Malaysia. The Central Bank does not regulate the operations of Gemcoin.
The public is therefore advised to be cautious with the risks associated with the usage of such digital currency or any similar suspicious activities.
Members of the public should adopt caution when investing their money to avoid losing it to fraudulent parties. Further information on illegal financial schemes can be obtained from the Financial Fraud Alert site at http://fraudalert.bnm.gov.my or http://www.bnm.gov.my/index.php?ch=en_fina...eralert&lang=en

Thank you.

Vijayadurai Singgatore
Bank Negara Malaysia
This is the Bank Negara stand that would mean Gemcoin is definitely violating the act under section 137

If the gold/silver/gemstone trading - investment scheme clearly offers investment opportunity by collecting deposits from the public and investors are promised investment returns/profits within a certain period of time, whereby the original investment will be refunded or in other words if a company appeared to be involving in illegal deposit taking by using gold/silver/gemstone to camouflage its activities, it maybe contravene section 137 Financial Services Act 2013 (FSA).

We have investigated and charged numerous instances involving companies having illegal deposit-taking and trading in gold as their underlying products that might contravene Section 137, FSA. For your information, we also monitor these activities very closely and we will not hesitate to conduct investigations should a company appears to be involved in illegal deposit-taking using gold to camouflage its activities.

Single Mother
post Apr 2 2015, 12:18 AM

40 posts

QUOTE(cmfr @ Mar 30 2015, 09:38 PM)

Dear Sir,

Thank you.

Vijayadurai Singgatore
Bank Negara Malaysia
Single Mother
post Apr 8 2015, 07:37 PM

40 posts

If the investment has elements of multi-level marketing ("MLM")/referral scheme, this activity falls under the purview of Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-Operatives and Consumerism ("KPDNKK"). You can contact KPDNKK via email at e-aduan@kpdnkk.gov.my or via telephone at 1-800-886-800 for further clarification regarding the matter.

If the investment has elements of deposit taking activities and also in term of the movements of the currencies, it may fall under the purview of Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM). Therefore you are also advised to contact BNM at 1-300088-5465 or e-mail to bnmtelelink@bnm.gov.my for further clarification in respect to the matter.

If the investment is an interest scheme, the investment would require the approval of Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (“SSM”). Generally, an interest scheme would involve the collective monetary investment by a group of investors in company or scheme for an interest other than shares. An interest scheme needs to fulfil the various criteria set out in Section 84 of the Companies Act 1965. In this regard, a list of registered interest schemes with SSM is available on SSM's website ( http://www.ssm.com.my/en/company/is-registered-scheme-public ). You are advised to check with the Interest Scheme Section, Registration Services Department of SSM at 03-2299 4400 or vide the link in their website, for further information and clarification.

Single Mother
post Apr 11 2015, 04:37 AM

40 posts

This is the web link a friend send to me. Apparently it shows the same group of people behind Gemcoin did a similar set up in China. They took money and run when they cant pay. Some are caught by police.

But they restart their scam outside china with audacious claim they are founder of AFG and has USD150B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s94DMRMVTw

cmfr
post Apr 11 2015, 11:28 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(Single Mother @ Apr 11 2015, 04:37 AM)
This is the web link a friend send to me. Apparently it shows the same group of people behind Gemcoin did a similar set up in China. They took money and run when they cant pay. Some are caught by police.

But they restart their scam outside china with audacious claim they are founder of AFG and has USD150B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s94DMRMVTw
I don't speak Chinese, but if you look at 0:47 in the video you can clearly see the USFIA logo displayed on the screen at the event!

Single Mother
post Apr 12 2015, 05:26 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(cmfr @ Apr 11 2015, 11:28 PM)
I don't speak Chinese, but if you look at 0:47 in the video you can clearly see the USFIA logo displayed on the screen at the event!
cmfr,

Yes, it is them. They were doing it in a big way in China. They are on the run. And repackage their Ponzi game with bigger name dropping ( ie AFG) and marketing in US

cmfr
post Apr 13 2015, 08:11 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(Single Mother @ Apr 12 2015, 05:26 PM)
cmfr,

Yes, it is them. They were doing it in a big way in China. They are on the run. And repackage their Ponzi game with bigger name dropping ( ie AFG) and marketing in US
I asked a relative who speaks Chinese to translate the video...here is what she said ...
Six key persons were arrested in Thailand and extradited to China in October 2014. They were promoting a scheme to invest in options of amber stone or ownership of prestige amber mines in the Dominican Republic. Based on some reports online, its scheme works like this: the investor invests US$1000, 2000 or 5000 to obtain a membership in different level. Then the member profits from developing his own network of members. By June 2014, the company had developed more than 180 'levels' of membership, and in total 80,000 members in China, and collected RMB800 million to 1 billion 'membership' fee. The two key leaders 'Chen' and 'Lu' fled to US and managed the company from overseas. When the Chinese police got information that they were having a gathering to promote the membership in Thailand, the Chinese police worked with the Thai authorities and arrested six people from the company.
It doesn't mention USFIA, but a company called America(n) Mining (I translated from the Chinese name, it could also be US mining, or Sino-American Mining) . From a Chinese website, I find America(n) Mining is based at Arcadia, Los Angeles, California. It mentioned a Chen as one of the bosses, but no first name. (Other sites mentioned the boss as Li Chen. )

My relative also did some research on Chinese-language websites and found the following:

The predecessor of America(n) Mining (or USFIA) is a company called Amkey, it was formed and funded by (US) Alliance Financial Group in 2003 in Los Angeles. Amkey got into China in 2004 to sell its flagship brand of health food, cleaning products and skincare products. It soon ran into trouble with the Chinese authority as there were many complaints and media exposure about its illegal fund raising, poor product quality and packaging, funds inexplicably missing from members' accounts, etc. In 2006, Amkey exited China. Then in 2014, it changed its name to America(n) Mining and re-entered China.

Amkey was run by a Chinese woman called Wei Wang, who was said to be a former actress. Her key assistant in the role was another woman called Kim. Mr. Li Chan is the person who controls the Alliance Financial Group. Another two key persons mentioned in the recent arrest are Wei Lu (M) and Yong Hou (M).

As the teaser, American Mining was not only selling investment opportunities, but also immigration to US through investment, enrollment to elite US colleges for their kids etc. It claimed to have a close relationship with families of Chinese top officials and primarily targeted elderly people.

Stamp
post Apr 22 2015, 08:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,782 posts

a friend told me today about this gem coin thing.

good info here.
Single Mother
post Apr 22 2015, 11:12 PM

40 posts

You can read more of this in this link below: ( realscam.com )

http://www.realscam.com/f9/usfia-new-bomb-...s-gemcoin-3598/

Re: USFIA the new bomb. Creators of gemcoin

Just for the record: There is no Larimar or amber on the small island of Dominica. The mines are in the Dominican Republic. And the Larimar mine does not belong to USFIA. It is protected by the Dominican Government (with exception of some money passed under the table). Rhodochrosite is found on the SA continent. What USFIA has been using for some of their jewelry is Conch.

|

cmfr
post May 1 2015, 09:23 PM

19 posts

For the past two weeks the main USFIA website usfiainc.com has been "down for maintenance" most of the time, so investors cannot get access to the "backoffice" where they should be able to trade and sell. Also there has been no news about the trading platform which was supposed to be launched back in March.
Finally some information has been posted on the Facebook page of USFIA Italia.
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?stor...438953329697645
The post is in Italian, but the key points seem to be:
* The site is under maintenance because they are installing fiber optic cable at their headquarters. (Probably this is untrue, just a delaying tactic to prevent investors from finding out they can't get their money)
* They are going to start issuing a "new" Global Cash Card. (Probably they had trouble with the Global Cash Card company in California because this company isn't supposed to issue cards to foreigners outside the US)
* The launch of the trading platform has been pushed back to July but they are not sure about meeting this deadline. (Probably just another delaying tactic)
* They claim the Happy City site is now active but advise Gemcoin investors to wait before trying to use it (Not true: if you go to the site ahappycity.com, you'll see it is "under maintenance.")

Here is a Google translation of the post.
IMPORTANT FOR ANY AFFILIATES ITALIAN:
PRESS USFIA April 30, 2014 by
TANIA HONEY assistant for the 'Europe and IKER ETXEBARRIA referent Italy
1 - MAINTENANCE IN SITE: The site is still in maintenance and also the internet service company Usfia is stopped because still doing work for inserting optical fiber 5g and exchange server, it is a company external to Usfia that is doing the work and you have to have patience , short back fully functional. The everything to speed up the internet business
2- atutti AFFILIATES USFIA: NOT ORDIANRE GLOBAL CASH CARD, WAIT. They made an agreement with the Global Cash your peace group to have the logo of Gemcoin on paper and with better conditions, the paper will cost $ 10. For those who have already ordered the card and paid $ 7 you will have to pay the difference of $ 3. Everyone will receive the invoice by mail of their paper. They will tell us how to do and give you all the indications on how to proceed. They are waiting for the stock of new cards with the logo Gemcoin, why those who ordered the paper has not yet arrived. All to improve service card Global Cash Gemcoin.
3- PLATFORM ARE TRYING TO SPEED UP TO MAKE ON JULY 1, but is not sure do not give dates for now.
4- INVOICES CARDS WITH NAME WRONG, who ordered the paper global cash and received invoice header to other people, communicate the 'computer error in italy@usfiainc.com attaching the wrong invoice and the ID with your name right.
5- ENTER TAX DOCUMENTS USFIA ACCOUNT: WHO HAS NOT YET SENT A TAX DOCUMENTS USFIA THE FACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. Send to info@usfiainc.com in pdf identity card front and back of a page, in pdf tax code. No object will write in ID and name and UPDATE INFORMATION (so they know it's for speech sending tax documents for new platform), if you have more than one account to send an email with the list of your accounts. In the text of the email write well in Italian es: "Hello my name is NAME, I own ID N ............ .. I send my tax documents as required. My SSN (social security number to put in writing). Best regards. NAME LAST NAME. "Inform all know peoplewho recorded in Usfia important, must be registered with all the ID with their personal data before the 'entry in the platform. If you had already sent all over by 31 January as was requested by Usfia in our back office (comunicaione written by company), you do not have to send anything more. ALWAYS WATCH THE NEWS IN YOUR BACK OFFICE
6- ORDER PAPER WHO TRIED TO ORDER PAPER AND FROM THIS STATEMENT page of "Payment Method" signals "insufficient account balance of You have bought Cash Card even if the bonus account money, you need to talk to your sponsor the problem, because a computer problem server and communicate the n id. Your sponsor tells italy@usfiainc.com the list of ID with this problem to solve.
7- the 'happy city now is active only for companies that want to sign up and register to allow you to buy their products with Gemcoin, there is an active link to register, but Usfia recommends you wait to sign up, because plan to ship soon the contract with conditions and rules in Chinese and then in English that translate in Italian, after June everything should be ready also the 'happy city, not only for companies who want to enroll but also for customers who want to buy with their Gemcoin
8- in Korea at the convention of April was a huge success and many investors and companies interested in Gemcoin
9- There will tell if the new platform when it will change again, the total value traded will be held again on 25% to be reinvested back into our account in Gemcoin.
cmfr
post May 22 2015, 05:38 PM

19 posts

The securities regulator in Spain has just issued a public warning against USFIA, saying they are not authorized to operate in that country. Here is the link:
http://cnmv.es/Portal/advertenciaslistado.aspx?tipoAdv

Of course this has not stopped USFIA, they have continued to recruit in other countries including Malaysia and Indonesia. (they just had a big convention in Bali)

This post has been edited by cmfr: May 22 2015, 08:00 PM
Stamp
post May 24 2015, 11:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,782 posts

QUOTE(cmfr @ May 22 2015, 05:38 PM)
The securities regulator in Spain has just issued a public warning against USFIA, saying they are not authorized to operate in that country. Here is the link:
http://cnmv.es/Portal/advertenciaslistado.aspx?tipoAdv

Of course this has not stopped USFIA, they have continued to recruit in other countries including Malaysia and Indonesia. (they just had a big convention in Bali)
wow..you follow this gemcoin activities religiously..
drake88
post May 25 2015, 11:18 AM

Casual
339 posts

QUOTE(Stamp @ May 24 2015, 11:28 PM)
wow..you follow this gemcoin activities religiously..
he is even more religious compare to gemcoin investor itself tongue.gif
ferhermes
post May 26 2015, 07:52 PM

6 posts

I think there is a mistake..
http://www.usfiamlm.com is not the website of this company...http://www.usfiainc.com/

The sole owner of the cryptocurrency called Gemcoin is AFG (Alliance Financial Group)

http://www.usfiainc.com, legal company, based in Arcadia (California) dedicated to the operation, design and sales in their Pendant by different US states, the CNMV for negligence and lack of the information with the before publishing company blindly, I have evidence that his lawyers have initiated proceedings to give relevant information in a totally false information.

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0223sec    0.10    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:02 AM