122 Pages « < 35 36 37 38 39 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks, Man Utd 3 Aston Villa 1

views

dundermifflin
post Mar 4 2015, 12:54 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Mar 2 2015, 07:47 PM)
Upcoming fixtures:

Newcastle A
Arsenal H
Spurs H
Liveepool A
Villa H
City H
Chelsea A
Everton A
lvg seem to know how to navigate big games. we only lost to city (regular top four teams)

agains 'lesser' teams, most of the time, we were outplayed and lucky to win.

i can only remember about 4 or 5 wins, we were deserved winners..

areankim
post Mar 4 2015, 02:13 PM

"Live Life Cool"
3,697 posts

often then not, we have strong second half of the season, hope this is the case to keep our top four spot!
zenix
post Mar 4 2015, 02:29 PM

Pirate Captain
6,149 posts

user posted image

ever happen to u?
limjenson
post Mar 4 2015, 02:52 PM

Enthusiast
755 posts

QUOTE(zenix @ Mar 4 2015, 02:29 PM)
user posted image

ever happen to u?
That's 1 fragile TV or that guy is one punch man apprentice.
Jack Wilshere 10
post Mar 4 2015, 03:15 PM

Casual
339 posts

QUOTE(onepack @ Mar 2 2015, 11:15 AM)
seriously so far i dont like di maria.. i think he is putting less effort to adapt to english football, united style of play and connecting wt teammates..

unlike falcao even things arent working well for him i can see him trying hard to adapt

herrera start to look more like an AMC.. mata will hv trouble getting back on 1st eleven
It is the reason why Real Madrid boss sell him
zhou.xingxing
post Mar 4 2015, 03:38 PM

:3
1,701 posts

lol. why wud they film their celebration in the first place hahahah
hocksoo
post Mar 4 2015, 04:17 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(onepack @ Mar 2 2015, 11:15 AM)
seriously so far i dont like di maria.. i think he is putting less effort to adapt to english football, united style of play and connecting wt teammates..

unlike falcao even things arent working well for him i can see him trying hard to adapt

herrera start to look more like an AMC.. mata will hv trouble getting back on 1st eleven
Herrera was playing as AMC in prev club. He was very effective there. He got vision and able to perform pin-point pass.

In my opinion, why not experience Mata+Rooney combo and have Herrera playing AMC and Di Maria attacking from width... Mata is good at playing shadow and finding space, Herrera can find Mata or Rooney, Di Maria can dribble from side and torturing the defence.

Rafael-Rojo-Jones-Shaw
-------- Blind ------------
Di Maria - Herrera - Young
----------- Mata------------
----------------Rooney-----

This post has been edited by hocksoo: Mar 4 2015, 04:19 PM
zenix
post Mar 4 2015, 04:40 PM

Pirate Captain
6,149 posts

QUOTE(hocksoo @ Mar 4 2015, 04:17 PM)
Herrera was playing as AMC in prev club. He was very effective there. He got vision and able to perform pin-point pass.

In my opinion, why not experience Mata+Rooney combo and have Herrera playing AMC and Di Maria attacking from width... Mata is good at playing shadow and finding space, Herrera can find Mata or Rooney, Di Maria can dribble from side and torturing the defence.

Rafael-Rojo-Jones-Shaw
becoz LVG say fucuk u not his filosofi!
Minecrafter
post Mar 4 2015, 04:42 PM

ROCK N ROLL STAR
5,043 posts

QUOTE(hocksoo @ Mar 4 2015, 04:17 PM)

Rafael-Rojo-Jones-Shaw
More like 4-1-3-2? hmm.gif
bansai
post Mar 4 2015, 05:12 PM

Enthusiast
781 posts

QUOTE(Minecrafter @ Mar 4 2015, 04:42 PM)
More like 4-1-3-2? hmm.gif
4-4-1-1 or 4-4-2 diamond.. 442 diamond is employed by lvg when we are chasing games or need to change the tempo..

in hocksoo's formation, mata is playing in the lobang.. if our strikers are scoring, it is actually more effective for rooney to play in mid, as he can contribute more.. the problem is we are having penetration problems and the players in the lobang not finding the right lobang to penetrate.. players like adm end up limp and have to go sleep early...
Sifha238
post Mar 4 2015, 05:32 PM

Casual
454 posts

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152663816535846
TSalien2003
post Mar 4 2015, 07:26 PM

10k Club
Group Icon
Staff
12,754 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Mar 1 2015, 02:31 PM)

Jus seen a replay of ytds corner. We have the corner but the pass all the way to ddg???
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal demands fewer backpasses from his team

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has asked his players not to play as many backpasses to goalkeeper David de Gea as he faces mounting criticism over his side's unadventurous performances this season.

Despite travelling to Newcastle United on Wednesday in a Champions League spot, United fans booed their team during Saturday's 2-0 win against Sunderland, most notably when an attacking corner was played all the way back to their Spanish 'keeper.

Though Van Gaal is keen for supporters to lay off his players, he does admit sharing their frustration at De Gea being over-used as a springboard for attacks.

'I agree with the fans that we don't have to use the goalkeeper so much,' he said. 'I have seen moments when we could play with a higher tempo without interfering with the goalkeeper.

'Sometimes the players may not see another solution. But I have to support them. Also, a fan has to see that.

'Of course, to attack is more or less the English style of playing a match. But I think the supporters have also enjoyed Manchester United playing in a possession game so it is always a mix of playing both. I think we can still improve in not losing the ball unnecessarily.'

United's run of two defeats in 21 matches has failed to paper over some other cracks.

Their supporters brought up in the successful Sir Alex Ferguson era chanted 'Attack, attack, attack' in the first half of their victory at Old Trafford at the weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...asses-team.html
andrewtho
post Mar 4 2015, 08:14 PM

Hooded Knight
5,885 posts

I hope Di Maria doesn't start tonight. He needs to sit by the sidelines and THINK real hard about his awful performance of late.
zhou.xingxing
post Mar 4 2015, 08:37 PM

:3
1,701 posts

Today try wake for the game
sinoffire
post Mar 4 2015, 09:40 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

[quote=alien2003,Mar 4 2015, 07:26 PM]
Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal demands fewer backpasses from his team

Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has asked his players not to play as many backpasses to goalkeeper David de Gea as he faces mounting criticism over his side's unadventurous performances this season.

Despite travelling to Newcastle United on Wednesday in a Champions League spot, United fans booed their team during Saturday's 2-0 win against Sunderland, most notably when an attacking corner was played all the way back to their Spanish 'keeper.

Though Van Gaal is keen for supporters to lay off his players, he does admit sharing their frustration at De Gea being over-used as a springboard for attacks.

'I agree with the fans that we don't have to use the goalkeeper so much,' he said. 'I have seen moments when we could play with a higher tempo without interfering with the goalkeeper.

'Sometimes the players may not see another solution. But I have to support them. Also, a fan has to see that.

'Of course, to attack is more or less the English style of playing a match. But I think the supporters have also enjoyed Manchester United playing in a possession game so it is always a mix of playing both. I think we can still improve in not losing the ball unnecessarily.'

United's run of two defeats in 21 matches has failed to paper over some other cracks.

Their supporters brought up in the successful Sir Alex Ferguson era chanted 'Attack, attack, attack' in the first half of their victory at Old Trafford at the weekend.[/quote]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...asses-team.html

[/quote]
FOR REAL?! shocking.gif shocking.gif
Gebs
post Mar 5 2015, 01:09 AM

49 posts

https://twitter.com/NajibRazak/status/573153658767990784

user posted image

This post has been edited by Gebs: Mar 5 2015, 02:56 AM
Minecrafter
post Mar 5 2015, 03:05 AM

ROCK N ROLL STAR
5,043 posts

QUOTE(Gebs @ Mar 5 2015, 01:09 AM)
Now what?Young as ST? hmm.gif
jangyeen93
post Mar 5 2015, 03:44 AM

Getting Started
122 posts

Wow... New lineup.
I kinda like it smile.gif
Since fellaini play at that position, I think they won't play long ball as often as they did last time when fellaini is around. I hope

This post has been edited by jangyeen93: Mar 5 2015, 03:45 AM
siksa
post Mar 5 2015, 03:55 AM

T_T
1,016 posts

fuu...lucky
SUSskyblu3
post Mar 5 2015, 03:56 AM

Getting Started
157 posts

"nice" one from Smalling.

Lucky no penalty.