Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

98 Pages « < 68 69 70 71 72 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> ECO FOREST, BERANANG, Eco World presents the upcoming Wonder Investment

views

vendelta
post Nov 27 2019, 11:16 PM

22 posts

QUOTE(thepropertyboy @ Nov 27 2019, 10:58 PM)
Will be signing SPA for Ebonylane on this coming Saturday.

Any questions or concerns that I shall raise to developer / banker / lawyer prior signing the agreements?
Ask lawyer what happen later developer drop 30% discount bangwall.gif
WahBiang
post Nov 28 2019, 10:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

Any questions or concerns that I shall raise to developer / banker / lawyer prior signing the agreements?
wow nice, end lot?? hw much rebate u got?
superman999 P
post Nov 30 2019, 01:31 PM

Probation
20 posts

i warn you first.

i buy one property in ecomajestic and i regret big time buy ew property. cry.gif

1. poor workmanship
my parent house almost have non stop defects - leaking, crack line of wall, alarm got problem, wood panel spoil, water proofing fail etc... bangwall.gif
cheap apartment also better with not so many issues.

2. very poor customer service
complaint to ewrc for the defects always like begging them to solve the issue. whatsapp to person incharge is like whatsapp to dead body, always no answer or give stupid answer. easily takes months just to fix a problem and sometimes problem come back again. mad.gif few times appointment make already and take leave to wait for them to come but mia ranting.gif wtf!

3. strata tile rules? my foot!
my parent want to do some simple reno at the back of the house but the ewrc say no. so my parent just follow because they also understand strata title is strict in external reno. later my parent found out some neighbours have reno done at the back. when my parent ask the person in charge they say "case to case". my foot! my parent reno is simple but the neighbours one are more complicated. then my parent start to see more and more funny things that house rule not allow or ewrc earlier say cannot. mad.gif

4. landscape half cook
many buy ew property because attracted by the brochure nice landscape picture. they keep on selling actual landscape will be as real as brochure. this really kena tipu big time. the landscape after pass the guardhouse into preincnt is ok but drive further in so disappointed. last time they promote backlane garden in cradleton but when i see the real picture really a joke. tenderfield no backlane garden but the overall landscape is really cincai. simply plant some tree and give cow grass then considered done bangwall.gif

5. buyer shortchange
few mnths ago my parent told by neighbour ew got big discount for their unsold property. my parent dont believe it at first and check with sales and they deny. but sadly find out later that really happen because his friend's friend buy one property in ecomajestic with 30% discount! and also found out later same thing happen in another ew project (outside semenyih). omg! i am pity with existing buyers. for tenderfield, there is no unsold house but i feel wtf if i am buyer of the other project, i am like got con. bangwall.gif

6. dead town
the sales told my parent when they buy the property this em will become like another desa park city. they will give good maintenance / service, good commercial activity, anything you see in desa park city you can see here. unless we are blind, what we see is not what the sale say. ranting.gif ecohill just next to em so different. almost all shops open already and so convenient go there to find food and buy groceries. the mall in ecohill is also in good progress. ecohill club house also ready very early. the buyer in ecohill spend lesser than em buyer but they got many things ready very fast. em buyer have to use facility of another twnship doh.gif look at em the shop house, no eye see. mall, club house in em all talk kok. even landscape part also half cock - this i share later.

7. janji dicapati
when we buy the property, we are promise by em additional 12 mnths defect warranty. but when my neighbour submit hairline crack defect, em said not cover under the extra 12 month warranty. doh.gif 12 mnths extra warranty my foot! for my parent and many other neighbours, they fed up with em. they rather pay money to get their own contractor to fix defects. warn you other ew buyers, this can happen to you too.

8. overprice
with so much price pay but got all the troubles, it is not worth at all. dont tell me no developer is perfect, i know. but i also know if we pay higher we should get something better.

if existing buyer dont come out to share all this, the same thing will happen again. dont be selfish, lets tell the whole world what happen. dont let their branding/marketing blind the whole world.
SUSNew Klang
post Nov 30 2019, 02:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,998 posts

QUOTE(superman999 @ Nov 30 2019, 01:31 PM)
i warn you first.

i buy one property in ecomajestic and i regret big time buy ew property. cry.gif

1. poor workmanship
my parent house almost have non stop defects - leaking, crack line of wall, alarm got problem, wood panel spoil, water proofing fail etc... bangwall.gif

complaint to ewrc for the defects always like begging them to solve the issue. whatsapp to person incharge is like whatsapp to dead body, always no answer or give stupid answer. easily takes months just to fix a problem and sometimes problem come back again. mad.gif few times appointment make already and take leave to wait for them to come but mia ranting.gif wtf!

my parent want to do some simple reno at the back of the house but the ewrc say no.  so my parent just follow because they also understand strata title is strict in external reno. later my parent found out some neighbours have reno done at the back. when my parent ask the person in charge they say "case to case". my foot! my parent reno is simple but the neighbours one are more complicated. then my parent start to see more and more funny things that house rule not allow or ewrc earlier say cannot. mad.gif

4. landscape half cook
many buy ew property because attracted by the brochure nice landscape picture.  they keep on selling actual landscape will be as real as brochure. this really kena tipu big time.  the landscape after pass the guardhouse into preincnt is ok but drive further in so disappointed. last time they promote backlane garden in cradleton but when i see the real picture really a joke. tenderfield no backlane garden but the overall landscape is really cincai. simply plant some tree and give cow grass then considered done bangwall.gif

5. buyer shortchange
few mnths ago my parent told by neighbour ew got big discount for their unsold property. my parent dont believe it at first and check with sales and they deny. but sadly find out later that really happen because his friend's friend buy one property in ecomajestic with 30% discount! and also found out later same thing happen in another ew project (outside semenyih). omg! i am pity with existing buyers. for tenderfield, there is no unsold house but i feel wtf if i am buyer of the other project, i am like got con.  bangwall.gif

6. dead town
the sales told my parent when they buy the property this em will become like another desa park city. they will give good maintenance / service, good commercial activity, anything you see in desa park city you can see here. unless we are blind, what we see is not what the sale say. ranting.gif ecohill just next to em so different. almost all shops open already and so convenient go there to find food and buy groceries. the mall in ecohill is also in good progress. ecohill club house also ready very early. the buyer in ecohill spend lesser than em buyer but they got many things ready very fast. em buyer have to use facility of another twnship  doh.gif look at em the shop house, no eye see. mall, club house in em all talk kok. even landscape part also half cock - this i share later.

7. janji dicapati
when we buy the property, we are promise by em additional 12 mnths defect warranty. but when my neighbour submit hairline crack defect, em said not cover under the extra 12 month warranty.  doh.gif 12 mnths extra warranty my foot! for my parent and many other neighbours, they fed up with em. they rather pay money to get their own contractor to fix defects.  warn you other ew buyers, this can happen to you too.

8. overprice
with so much price pay but got all the troubles, it is not worth at all. dont tell me no developer is perfect, i know. but i also know if we pay higher we should get something better.

if existing buyer dont come out to share all this, the same thing will happen again.  dont be selfish, lets tell the whole world what happen. dont let their branding/marketing blind the whole world.
Ask your neighbours who have the same issue to post here.
WahBiang
post Nov 30 2019, 04:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Thanks for sharing... their branding and marketing memang geng, landscape and outlook...
isaac1991
post Nov 30 2019, 07:07 PM

6 posts

i warn you first.

1. poor workmanship

my parent want to do some simple reno at the back of the house but the ewrc say no.  so my parent just follow because they also understand strata title is strict in external reno. later my parent found out some neighbours have reno done at the back. when my parent ask the person in charge they say "case to case". my foot! my parent reno is simple but the neighbours one are more complicated. then my parent start to see more and more funny things that house rule not allow or ewrc earlier say cannot. mad.gif

4. landscape half cook
many buy ew property because attracted by the brochure nice landscape picture.  they keep on selling actual landscape will be as real as brochure. this really kena tipu big time.  the landscape after pass the guardhouse into preincnt is ok but drive further in so disappointed. last time they promote backlane garden in cradleton but when i see the real picture really a joke. tenderfield no backlane garden but the overall landscape is really cincai. simply plant some tree and give cow grass then considered done bangwall.gif

5. buyer shortchange
few mnths ago my parent told by neighbour ew got big discount for their unsold property. my parent dont believe it at first and check with sales and they deny. but sadly find out later that really happen because his friend's friend buy one property in ecomajestic with 30% discount! and also found out later same thing happen in another ew project (outside semenyih). omg! i am pity with existing buyers. for tenderfield, there is no unsold house but i feel wtf if i am buyer of the other project, i am like got con.  bangwall.gif

6. dead town
the sales told my parent when they buy the property this em will become like another desa park city. they will give good maintenance / service, good commercial activity, anything you see in desa park city you can see here. unless we are blind, what we see is not what the sale say. ranting.gif ecohill just next to em so different. almost all shops open already and so convenient go there to find food and buy groceries. the mall in ecohill is also in good progress. ecohill club house also ready very early. the buyer in ecohill spend lesser than em buyer but they got many things ready very fast. em buyer have to use facility of another twnship  doh.gif look at em the shop house, no eye see. mall, club house in em all talk kok. even landscape part also half cock - this i share later.

7. janji dicapati
when we buy the property, we are promise by em additional 12 mnths defect warranty. but when my neighbour submit hairline crack defect, em said not cover under the extra 12 month warranty.  doh.gif 12 mnths extra warranty my foot! for my parent and many other neighbours, they fed up with em. they rather pay money to get their own contractor to fix defects.  warn you other ew buyers, this can happen to you too.

8. overprice

if existing buyer dont come out to share all this, the same thing will happen again.  dont be selfish, lets tell the whole world what happen. dont let their branding/marketing blind the whole world.
okay I know what you are trying to do but there is no need keep on repeating it you know
ry8128
post Dec 1 2019, 09:32 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

i warn you first.

1. poor workmanship

4. landscape half cook

5. buyer shortchange

6. dead town

7. janji dicapati

8. overprice

I believe wat u said will also happen to many other developers, so nothing special.

But the fact that EW is overated, i kinda agree on this. They spend a lot on landscape, sell their house at premium price, and thats pretty much it.

Not much other development. Just compare EM and EH, and you can see the differences. Setia had build a clubhouse, adventure park, shoplots which are pretty much occupied and few other parks in EH. But EM, nothing much except for a mamak, and maybe 1 or 2 more shops.

WahBiang
post Dec 1 2019, 11:41 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(ry8128 @ Dec 1 2019, 09:32 PM)
I believe wat u said will also happen to many other developers, so nothing special.

But the fact that EW is overated, i kinda agree on this. They spend a lot on landscape, sell their house at premium price, and thats pretty much it.

Not much other development. Just compare EM and EH, and you can see the differences. Setia had build a clubhouse, adventure park, shoplots which are pretty much occupied and few other parks in EH. But EM, nothing much except for a mamak, and maybe 1 or 2 more shops.
yeah, buy EM for landscape only.. but buy EH for space and
tmtmnet
post Dec 3 2019, 01:38 AM

Getting Started
174 posts

got any EF SA here to contact?
Mfz09 P
post Dec 9 2019, 07:36 PM

Probation
2 posts

Hi everyone, I'm considering a purchase at Ecoforest. Anyone wants to be my introducer and to share the referral rebate?
Kasyleen P
post Dec 12 2019, 08:43 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(Mfz09 @ Dec 9 2019, 07:36 PM)
Hi everyone, I'm considering a purchase at Ecoforest. Anyone wants to be my introducer and to share the referral rebate?
U may contact me at 0164861215 if u are interested.
Johnsmith1175
post Dec 12 2019, 09:57 PM

Casual
338 posts

Will this be another Holland project from ECO World?
flight
post Dec 14 2019, 04:20 AM

Regular
1,567 posts

Em projects is very impressive. Just the market is not picking up, so ppl r unhappy.
ry8128
post Dec 14 2019, 10:53 PM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

QUOTE(flight @ Dec 14 2019, 04:20 AM)
Em projects is very impressive. Just the market is not picking up, so ppl r unhappy.
Not really sure what u say is true or not for EW, but i just can confirm it is not true for EW projects in semenyih.

The only impressive is landscape and design, thats all.

Ppl are unhappy is not because of market problem, but because EW sucks in customer service and keeping their promises. Just look at EM, a lot of complaints on workmanship/quality, and low water pressure issue. Even have youtube video..

Yes, right, water pressure issue might not be EW problem totally, but i seldom heard of this complaint in EH, which is next to EM.
SUSWobblyblob
post Dec 17 2019, 05:59 AM

On my way
680 posts

ry8128 - So you got issues with EW customer service and with them keeping up with their promises?

THEN YOU SHOULD GO COMPLAINT TO EM OFFICE SO THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND NOT COME IN HERE AND RANT, CONDEMN AND SPREAD FLAMES AND BAD MOUTH SEMENYIH AS A WHOLE!!

By you ranting or complaining here, don't know wether EW will take action on what you what them to do in the first place or not. Just go complain to their office, better still walk-in and complain. If cannot, get top management. Simple as that.
tky1993
post Dec 17 2019, 11:21 AM

On my way
544 posts

QUOTE(Wobblyblob @ Dec 17 2019, 05:59 AM)
ry8128 - So you got issues with EW customer service and with them keeping up with their promises?

THEN YOU SHOULD GO COMPLAINT TO EM OFFICE SO THEY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND NOT COME IN HERE AND RANT, CONDEMN AND SPREAD FLAMES AND BAD MOUTH SEMENYIH AS A WHOLE!!

By you ranting or complaining here, don't know wether EW will take action on what you what them to do in the first place or not. Just go complain to their office, better still walk-in and complain. If cannot, get top management. Simple as that.
Oh well. He is not even a buyer of ecoworld property lol
jacky2020kp P
post Dec 18 2019, 06:43 PM

Probation
4 posts

QUOTE(tky1993 @ Dec 17 2019, 11:21 AM)
Oh well. He is not even a buyer of ecoworld property lol
after reading all this..wonder shd sign spa this coming friday..jus booked ergohome..
tky1993
post Dec 18 2019, 08:32 PM

On my way
544 posts

QUOTE(jacky2020kp @ Dec 18 2019, 06:43 PM)
after reading all this..wonder shd sign spa this coming friday..jus booked ergohome..
Your money your choice
ry8128
post Dec 19 2019, 01:13 AM

♣Just a noob♣
3,382 posts

QUOTE(jacky2020kp @ Dec 18 2019, 06:43 PM)
lol, wat are u worry of? if u like it, just buy it..
Babizz
post Dec 19 2019, 07:09 AM

10k Club
All Stars
12,385 posts

QUOTE(jacky2020kp @ Dec 18 2019, 04:43 AM)
Good luck. Just expect to take a 15-20% cut on the value upon VP. Why not buy subsale EM or SEH??

98 Pages « < 68 69 70 71 72 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0162sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:10 PM