Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

20 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS]We FiX Your Broken iPhone,iPad,Mac & Androids, We're Apple Certified Independent Repair Apple

terry007
post Feb 1 2015, 11:21 PM, updated 3 months ago

We’re Certified Independent Repair Provider (IRP)
1,688 posts

Original Thread clik here----> More Than 500,000++ satisfied customer using our service ~~ Face To Face Instant Repair ~~

Dr. iDevice

QUOTE(terry007)
"Anyone Holding a ScrewDriver able to be "iPhone Repairer",
but the only one able to "PERMANENTLY" solve you issue and best workmanship
is not everywhere you can find !!!"

We're Now Apple Certified Independent Repair Providers

We are the FIRST and ONLY repair store in Malaysia with official Apple Certifications. Recognized by Apple.
You may verified us at https://support.apple.com/en-my/repair/veri...repair-provider
This means we have access to Apple genuine parts, tools, training, service guides, diagnostics and resources.
We will perform a variety of out-of-warranty repairs to the exact same standard as Apple.
All our technicians are Apple-certified so you can be assured of expert service.

Attached Image Attached Image

Apple Certified iOS Technician (ACiT)
Attached Image

- WE TRAVEL TO YOU IF YOU UNABLE TO VISIT OUR OUTLETS !!!
- FACE TO FACE REPAIR (ABLE TO REPAIR WITHIN 5 -10 MIN IN FRONT OF YOU )
- BEST AFTER SALES SERVICES !!! ( Customer is my priority no 1 , always customer satisfaction 1st before profit )
- BEST WORKMANSHIP ( We Ensure your iDevice fully QC tested before handed to you)
- CHEAPEST IN TOWN !!![/size]

[color=blue]If u get cheaper quotation from others let us know
will adjust accodingly to your price rclxm9.gif rclxm9.gif thumbup.gif

Price : From Rm80 to Rm1600 depends parts and model

016 344 2168 | WhatsApp / We Chat / Line / SmS / CALL

My Location ( If too far for you we can Travel at your Convenient place ) rclxms.gif

1Utama Shopping Centre ( New Wing )
Lot B20, Basement 1,
1 Lebuh Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama,
47800, Petaling Jaya , Selangor, Malaysia.
Office Tel : 03 7732 8340

The Waterfront @ Desa Parkcity
GF-18, Ground Floor,
No. 5, Persiaran Residen, Desa Parkcity,
52200, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Office Tel : 03 6262 8340

Beware other repairer claim as the same with us. We have 2 Outlet which located inside 1Utama Shopping Centre, Lot B20 and The Waterfront @ Desa Park City Lot GF-18.

Fixing instantly in front of customer within few minutes on the go. Never ever sending your devices to untrusted shop or overnight as they might change away your original parts or stealing your data.

iPhone 13 Pro Max | iPhone 12 Pro Max | 11 Pro Max | XSMax | XS | XR | X | 8+ | 8 | 7 | 7+ | 6S+ | 6S | 6 Plus | 6 | 5S | 5C | 5 | 4 | 4S | 3G | 3GS | 2G
IPAD 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | AIR 1 | AIR 2 | MINI 1/2/3/4 | MINI RETINA | New IPad | IPAD PRO | PRO 12.9 | 10.5 | 9.7
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 ultra | 10 | 9 |8 | 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 | S1 | S2 | S3 | S4 | S5 | S6 | S6 EDGE | S6EDGE + | S7 EDGE | S8+ | 8

HUAWEI MATE 40 | 30 | 20 | 10 PRO |9 | 8 | 7 | P8 | P9 PLUS | P9 | P9 LITE | P10 | P10 LITE | P10 PLUS| P20 PRO |P20 | P30 PRO | P40 PRO

Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image

======== Comments | Feedback From Customer notworthy.gif ========

Original Thread More Than 1000++ satisfied using our service ~~ Face To Face Instant Repair ~~

QUOTE(Rizz Sani @ Oct 2 2013, 11:14 AM)
very nice and trusted guy..fast and frenly service 100% satisfied!..thanx for saving my note bro..
QUOTE(Ghost Recon @ Oct 9 2013, 04:36 PM)
Cheers and recommended seller,Very fast and Good service,Thanks bro
QUOTE(TianJian @ Oct 12 2013, 12:35 PM)
receive a good and fast service from him ! cheer and thanks
QUOTE(sayut @ Nov 12 2013, 11:36 AM)
Superb service from seller...will recommend to all...I will tell my story later...Well Done Terry...
QUOTE(hirota @ Nov 12 2013, 12:36 PM)
the best and cheapest service in town!
i just met Terry yesterday to replace my ip4 power and home button, he is very friendly and helpful, he even test the phone for me after repaired.

thanks Terry smile.gif

QUOTE(broken_mask @ Nov 13 2013, 01:26 AM)
phew..now got time to comment  : sweat :  my ip5 screen got cracked..ask TS how to deal for screen replacement and so on..since I'm in Kota Kinabalu..so far but i find TS really good,so i want to try with him..at 1st i want to send him the phone but he suggested its better he post the screen to me and i change it myself since it would be faster and easier..long story short,the screen i received got some problem with the connection cable..ask TS what to do,he try so hard to help me but it still didn't work..so i posted back the phone to him..later on TS told me that he changed to another new screen and voala!!Everything works smoothly without any problem..now happily using as like new iPhone  :   D

if anyone has any problem with their phone, don't hesitate to deal with TS as he offers great service as well as after sale service..very quick response, very friendly and helpful..all the best bro for your service!!
QUOTE(blaze270284 @ Nov 14 2013, 12:06 PM)
Dealt with bro Terry yesterday. Very good and responsible person. I recommend this person to everyone who wants to repair with him. Reliable and trustworthy. Keep up the good work bro!

QUOTE(luvlee87 @ Nov 15 2013, 11:02 PM)
Thanks Terry! Recommended service.
QUOTE(CINNI @ Nov 17 2013, 12:19 PM)
It was great dealing with him. There were some hiccups but he manages it professionally.  Highly recommend. Will definitely deal with him again but i also hope my screen don't pecah again.
QUOTE(jackal400 @ Nov 25 2013, 02:26 PM)
TS is a friendly chap and attends to my 3GS white screen of death (WSoD) issue in an efficient manner despite me calling him at a pretty last minute decision. Yes, I called him up on sunday morning and he attended to my case without any hiccups. Best of all, I managed to get back my phone at a fairly short period and also willingly to send it back to me at a meetup point nearby to my house (helps to save up my travelling cost & time) 

Recommended to fellow LYNers  :  )
QUOTE(lch36 @ Nov 26 2013, 12:20 PM)
Very fast and recommended service providers.

After sales service is also the best.

Willing to come to my work twice to collect/send and for some after sales hiccups service.

Recommended to fellow forumers.
QUOTE(ridox_orimabu @ Dec 3 2013, 08:24 AM)
Very recomended seller. Had my screen iphone 4 changed last night and the workmanship is amazing. Definitely will refer back to seller for future repair/service for Apple. Even belanja me drinks afterwards. Thanks alot bro!
QUOTE(lactose_operon @ Dec 10 2013, 09:13 PM)
prompt response and really fast service *thumbs* will definitely recommend u to my friends bro!
QUOTE(zerko @ Dec 16 2013, 06:44 PM)
Repaired my S3 today. Was impressed by his service. Better than the "other" repairer from Puchong.
QUOTE(tanjs87 @ Dec 16 2013, 11:50 PM)
Came all the way to Mont Kiara to fix my unresponsive 4S home button and applied the tempered glass screen protector at 9.30pm. He  Havent even makan leh!

Very good service. All the best in your shop opening.
QUOTE(CINNI @ Dec 29 2013, 07:45 PM)
Second time using his service. Called him today and he came to my house to pick up my iPad mini for screen repair. Good door to door service and highly recommended. In between, got the 9H screen protector for samsung s4 and note 3. Very satisfied! : )
QUOTE(Leon C @ Dec 30 2013, 10:10 PM)
fast and nice!!! friendly! recommended!
QUOTE(reddevil04 @ Dec 31 2013, 03:06 PM)
Met him for replacement of iPhone 4 home button today. I'm impress with his professionalism and his repair work. All done within 30mins. Now the phone is all new again with the home button responsive again.

Highly recommended for any iPhone issues. A reliable and professional person to deal with. Would not hesitate to introduce him to friends for any iPhone problems.
QUOTE(Kadase @ Jan 1 2014, 12:29 PM)
Nice service..
friendly people..
fast and quality work..
most important is reasonable price :  )
QUOTE(c.sin.BB @ Jan 1 2014, 03:46 PM)
COD WITH TERRY TODAY,
Very awesome service , very fast work
Recommended seller !
QUOTE(kotmj @ Jan 1 2014, 04:30 PM)
I had an ipad2 which would not charge. Terry fixed it in 24 hours -- a replacement of the power ic.

Would use terry again.
QUOTE(xijmx @ Jan 4 2014, 09:09 AM)
repaired my ip5 power btn last night at mcD!. Very pro and trusted guy.. Satisfied 100% with the service
QUOTE(clautee @ Jan 4 2014, 06:59 PM)
Fixed my cracked ipad 3 glass within hours in the same day. Reasonable price, excellent services and very responsive. Recommended and trusted person.

P/S: maybe will contact you again for tempered glass protector. Cheers!
QUOTE(Juntaro7 @ Jan 6 2014, 12:18 PM)
Good Job Terry! for fixing my S2! Finally is working!
QUOTE(nodamecantabile @ Jan 7 2014, 11:23 AM)
Deal wit him yesterday.. Came all the way to my hse... Friendly and courteous person..
Highly recommended... Very happy with his service...
QUOTE(nickyoldeon @ Jan 7 2014, 03:03 PM)
Ohsem service by this guy.recommended and full satisfaction..what u need just ask.he can totally answer u.hahaha..thanx for the osem service.
QUOTE(hardrockpony @ Jan 10 2014, 01:55 PM)
I dropped and cracked my iPhone 4s screen yesterday.  :  x  Contacted terry007 and today he came over to my office and fixed it by replacing the digitizer and LCD for me. There's dozens of tiny screws inside your iPhone 4s, so don't attempt DIY unless you know have the right screwdriver!

Super fast and friendly service, it only took 20mins. He's very experienced and workmanship is flawless. I'm so impressed by his quality of work (he's certified btw). Reasonable pricing and good iPhone care advice.

:  clap: I'm so happy my iPhone is like brand new now.  cheers.gif
QUOTE(zactera @ Jan 10 2014, 04:58 PM)
Very Very nice person...and frenly service...highly recommended technician for apple and samsung product...tqvm bro...
QUOTE(edmundhiew @ Jan 17 2014, 07:16 PM)
Good service job by this guy! Thanks.
QUOTE(h@ksam @ Jan 19 2014, 09:16 PM)
replaced an S3 with cracked glass, was quick and easy and nice talking to you,

thanks for coming down to our area, great customer service.

update me when you get another for my cousin

laters
QUOTE(razorboy @ Jan 25 2014, 04:43 PM)
Hi Terry,

Thanks for your services just now. Very satisfied with your work. Detailed explanations, thorough and very delicate with my phones. Very very recommended for people that have problems with their iPhones.

Extra Note :- For guys that are considering DIY-ing, don't ! Let Terry handle it. You're thinking you might save some money but my advise is, there's a reason Terry does what he does PROFESSIONALLY, so save yourself a heart attack because it's not easy to deal with an iPhone.
QUOTE(SourLemons @ Jan 26 2014, 08:02 PM)
very experienced and good iphone technician, repaired iphone 4 home and lock button. so far so good , good luck in opening your store bro
QUOTE(PEIQII @ Feb 2 2014, 12:20 AM)
Its the 2nd day of CNY, TS came all the way to me just to fix my iPhone screen because I needed it urgently. Good seller, good service, genuine parts, highly recommended & double thumbs up!
QUOTE(bugijun @ Feb 8 2014, 09:08 AM)
sorry for the late feedback bro...
recently got my iphone4s fixed, wifi and battery prob, terry responded very fast and able to settle the repair within 1day only...very good support
QUOTE(TheNameX @ Feb 17 2014, 09:46 PM)
Terry, I must say you are a life saver, fixed my phone within hour. Thanks a lot !!
QUOTE(jasonhor @ Feb 18 2014, 08:07 AM)
Just fixed my iPad mini broken screen. Terry provide really really good service. Fix done in a The same day. Best of all, he come to pickup the device and send it back to you personally.
QUOTE(bobby85 @ Feb 23 2014, 12:56 AM)
bro...sorry for the late update....changed my iphone 4 batt and home button with Terry....a very accommodating guy and willing to go the extra mile to explain stuffs properly....besides that, when the new batt I got from him doesn't seems to last, he even came to my work place to exchange another new 1 for me....that's good customer service ^^
Will definitely find u again for any iphone related problems...thanks
QUOTE(kmtan181 @ Feb 23 2014, 10:25 AM)
Terry, really appreciate your good service and effort in repairing my ipad2.
Was in KL for 2 days and manage to get it repaired with delivery to my hotel. Showed us all the work done and demo to us the proper handling for it.
Top service and without doubt I'll recommend to anyone having problems with their ipad/iphone.

Will visit u again on my next trip to run through my iphone5 maintenance.

Thanks man notworthy.gif
QUOTE(geniuslai @ Feb 24 2014, 11:13 PM)
Thumbs up to Terry!
6pm collect in my doorstep
10pm on the same day sent back to me!

100000% commitment.
10000000% confidence,

(fixed digitizer of Ipad Mini)

Keep it up!
Regards.

This is the service that all consumer wish to have man. =) :smile
QUOTE(kudepadi @ Mar 2 2014, 05:43 PM)
Managed to get my Ipad 3 screen fixed by Terry. Item fixed nicely and quickly. Thanks!
QUOTE(ynaej @ Mar 3 2014, 12:13 AM)
Met up with Terry yesterday to fix my iphone button, opened and fixed in front of me.
Friendly and reliable guy : thumbs :  he thoroughly made sure the phone had no issue after fixing everything back.
Highly recommended! Satisfied with the service : )
QUOTE(Bus Driver @ Mar 4 2014, 09:42 AM)
Terry fixed my Galaxy S3 broken screen...Great and excellent service provided ..also a nice and humble guy. Good luck with your bzness Terry, I'm sure you'll succeed. Highly recommended!
QUOTE(Singyee82 @ Mar 9 2014, 05:00 PM)
Just fixed my lock button and change my iphone battery with reasonable price.
Superb good service! Highly recommended !
QUOTE(shah05 @ Mar 10 2014, 03:11 PM)
I am very satisfied with your service terry. Very recommended and trusty guy. He will try to satisfied u as best as he can
QUOTE(hellrock @ Mar 29 2014, 09:54 PM)
Met this guy at MCD (located beside Ikea) today and passed my troublesome s3 to him to repair. He took my phone back to his Kepong workstation and I went to shopping while waiting for him. It took around 2 hours for me to get back my phone, pretty fast as it is raining out there and the traffic is very jam

He is very nice and friendly trying to explain to me what is wrong with my stupid phone. Trustful person, highly recommended : )
QUOTE(a.y @ Apr 1 2014, 01:21 AM)
Good price, Great service!! Travel personally to my place to collect my iPad to replace the screen. Friendly and nice person and spot any possible issue with your device.

Furthermore, give further advice on how to take care the devices. Kudos to him and would be returning customer for him. Definitely recommend him if you need to repair your devices.
QUOTE(edwin_pcc @ Apr 6 2014, 10:57 PM)
Had a problem with ipad on saturday, got it back on sunday. This is how efficient he is! Detail work is neat and nice. Not to mention he is a nice and friendly guy. Recommended to everyone!
QUOTE(klareneg @ Apr 10 2014, 07:06 PM)
Hi! just to tell you guys,
my iPhone 5 battery has bulge problem. Today, Terry fixed it by replacing a new battery and he did it in less than 3 minutes! ...in a car! He is a pro!
Thank you Terry!

A very friendly guy, good and fast service!
QUOTE(yuyyuu @ Apr 11 2014, 10:48 PM)
Just got my iPad 3 screen replaced tonight. Trusted and friendly guy - even being late to catch his movie to repair my iPad. =) Definitely will deal again with him. Highly recommended.
QUOTE(dokok91 @ Apr 12 2014, 01:29 AM)
trusted seller  : thumbs:  : thumbs:   : thumbs:
QUOTE(jaydoublew @ Apr 16 2014, 05:38 PM)
Super satisfied with bro Terry's services. He didn't just fixed my ip5 cracked screen, but also explained lots of things related to caring for my phone. Very knowledgeable person, he should be able to fix any prob on apple/samsung devices. Most importantly, reasonable price! : D

Good luck in your shop opening bro!
QUOTE(kayz1e @ Apr 21 2014, 12:15 AM)
best door 2 door service ever!! settled my problem within an hour!

thumbs up for u bro : thumbs : : respect :
QUOTE(feikai @ Apr 25 2014, 01:27 PM)
terry its a friendly dealer and nice adviser.

nice to deal with him on yesterday that doing door 2 door service and repair ur phone in front you.

solve my phone within 1 hour by restoring IOS , change battery , power button , home button & back cover....

gonna give him a like : D
QUOTE(ljmljm @ Apr 27 2014, 02:58 PM)
Item received in great condition yesterday!!
Highly recommended!! : ) : )
QUOTE(zaidee @ Apr 30 2014, 02:32 AM)
What can I say... I have the best deal in town. limited warranty for all parts, very reasonable price and the best thing, all repair works done in-front of me : ) ... Had a faulty parts after one day of installation, but he came again the next day to fix it. Good after sales service. Wish you all the best in your business man : )
user posted image
QUOTE(Dr.Drool @ May 1 2014, 11:07 PM)
A friendly and professional, trust me. He knows his stuff. What you see on YouTube self repair guide. He can do it 10x faster. And he charges what I can say is super cheap for original parts. This is no gimmick and I'm a highly satisfied customer. Will recommend my friends and colleagues who wants to repair their smartphone without being sent to the poorhouse. 
: hyper :  : thumbs :
QUOTE(crazyonher @ May 1 2014, 05:21 PM)
just changed ip5 speaker and battery with terry! nice and friendly service !
QUOTE(stanley_85 @ May 4 2014, 02:55 PM)
Just done my i5 power button. Cheap, good, nice. Doing face to face and now everything working smooth. Thanks bro. Give you 5 stars service rating.
QUOTE(razorboy @ May 5 2014, 09:07 AM)
For those still hesitating to get Terry's services, just go ahead and do it already.

I replaced my gf's power button with Terry back in January and unfortunately,there were some problems with it. I contacted Terry and over the course of 2 months, we scheduled and rescheduled time and time again (my bad, tight schedule). Terry never lost it even once, was super patient and even offered me extended warranty if for some reason we can't find a date to sit down and replace the power button. Talk about customer after sales service.  : thumbs :

Last week. at 12am, we were finally able to sit down and got it done. At freaking 12 am. The guy comes over on a Friday night after his movie and replaced my gf's iPhone's power button and was super friendly and meticulous.

Quality and that 5-star pre and post sales customer service.  : clap : what more do you want, get moving and contact him already.

terry007 I apologize for the crazy amount of reschedules we've had to made and I am very thankful on your continued patience and excellent customer service. Good luck in your new venture and I will definitely be recommending and coming back for your service if needed.  : peace :
QUOTE(firdaruddin @ May 1 2014, 02:35 PM)
5 stars to this thread opener.fast service.good quality.

currently updating/downloading/rooting the N7105.
QUOTE(loui @ May 6 2014, 04:18 PM)
Good service + free pickup/delivery by TS
QUOTE(Haters_Gonna_H8 @ May 8 2014, 08:51 AM)
very good service, fixed my iphone within 20 minutes. thanks
QUOTE(MHR @ May 9 2014, 08:54 AM)
just repaired iphone 4s with terry yesterday, friendly guy, great and fast service. highly recommended!
QUOTE(mryellow19 @ May 10 2014, 01:23 AM)
Got my phone repaired by Terry earlier today. He definitely lived up to the previous customers comments. Fast, friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and willing to travel all the way from Kelana to Cheras just to pass my phone back to me.

From now on, I believe he will be my to-go guy whenever I need to get my phone fixed. Will definitely recommend him to my friends who need it as well.

Thanks once again for traveling all the way out of your convenience to meet up and thank you for the fast and awesome service. : D : thumbs :
QUOTE(ven89 @ May 10 2014, 09:03 AM)
Super Like this bro hand craft... super nice & professional ... my S3 and 4s got revived by this healer...
Totally recommend to you guys... trustful guy and very efficient this is the best part... next time got phone problem confirm phonebook look for Terry...
QUOTE(leefred @ May 18 2014, 02:51 AM)
Wow..what a service !!  Fast , reliable and friendly service. and he do it in front of you !! Excellent ..!!
QUOTE(ksangang @ May 19 2014, 09:01 PM)
Thanks for yr service on the ip5s, really fast and good service....Highly recommended  : thumbs :
QUOTE(ilovebeauty @ May 19 2014, 11:21 PM)
TS is a very very nice, helpful, knowledgable, fast, efficient and honest guy : ) appreciate everything u did to save my i5! Thank u so much Terry!
QUOTE(streetkid @ May 26 2014, 04:54 PM)
Awesome Service.. Trusted Guy.. Super Fast and Efficient.. Definitely will deal again real soon..
QUOTE(stndn @ May 27 2014, 09:36 AM)
Initially we planned to go to Kepong to have him fix our ipad 2 cracked screen and check on our wifi module. However, he ended up coming to our place and fixed everything for us very quickly. Pricing is reasonable, too. Not to mention the free extra. : )

Overall he provides good and friendly service. Definitely a recommended fellow. : )
PS @terry007: I've sent your contact to my friend.
-stndn.
QUOTE(shamsul @ Jun 2 2014, 03:50 PM)
Just repair iphone screen yesterday with TS. Good service,friendly and trusted seller. He also teach me many thing. will deal gain with him
QUOTE(sr_reyes @ Jun 4 2014, 11:37 AM)
Just got back my Ipad3 repaired by TS. very good service from TS...no complain and very fast job.... even though have to reschedule the appointment due to prob with my phone.

highly recommended!!!
QUOTE(Ustazrider @ Jun 5 2014, 09:31 AM)
Met him yesterday for iPhone 5 back cover together with battery and power button replacement. I'm amazed with his professionalism and his workmanship. All done within an hour. Even though there is a minor issue with my LCD screen after the installation, TS told me he will change it for FREE when he got an extra parts. Amazing!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED for any iPhone issues. A reliable and professional person to deal with. Would not hesitate to introduce him to friends for any iPhone problems.

Best of luck in your business Terry!
QUOTE(chankh72 @ Jun 5 2014, 10:59 PM)
Just had my S3 cracked screen replaced today. Good service and quick ... All done in a couple of hours. Highly recommended. Btw ... Interesting business model. Best of luck.
QUOTE(z3alousn3ss @ Jun 7 2014, 12:03 AM)
just got a few devices repaired today by TS, very friendly and helpful, highly recommended! will deal again in the future : )
QUOTE(ltcbomd @ Jun 8 2014, 08:16 AM)
Thanks TS for repairing my Ip5 power button on Friday, very helpful and knowledgeable in phone repairing.  : thumbs : recommended for every phone owner for need repairing service.
QUOTE(t3arsCulprit @ Jun 10 2014, 10:55 AM)
I didnt get my dead phone repair, but TS have explained to me why it is not worth to repair a sudden death phone.

Thanks TS for the PM and the suggestion.
QUOTE(OhNooy @ Jun 11 2014, 09:02 PM)
Great service by super friendly Sir Terry! You saved the day! Spent only 20min to repair the phone.
QUOTE(earlofclarendon @ Jun 19 2014, 10:08 PM)
Today Terry helped repair my i5 power button ori replacement, took longer than expected but I guess it is because the whole phone is dismantled and takes time.

Good workmanship. He seems to know his stuff. Thanks a lot.
QUOTE(Amir9 @ Jun 28 2014, 01:44 AM)
Hi terry,

Thank you for your service.

To all,

Recommended services. Good workmanship. Done within half an hour for my ipad digitizer replacement.
QUOTE(wings_silver @ Jul 23 2014, 03:24 PM)
Thanks for the quick response and efficient service. that's quick changing my iphone 5 battery. thumb up for you! now i can use my phone without worry the battery causing me trouble : )
QUOTE(xxRxx @ Jul 26 2014, 05:38 PM)
met with terry yesterday night.
phone fixed and feels like brand new again.
great and honest buddy.
very recommended.
QUOTE(angjk @ Jul 26 2014, 11:23 PM)
Great job and very professional. Rushed Terry to fix my i5 tonight and he fixed it in half an hour!

Kennie
QUOTE(leewaihoe @ Jul 29 2014, 10:28 PM)
Got my iPhone 4 fixed after it got damaged in water. Was fixed so fast and met me at 12am. Definitely will come back if I need anything fixed by him. Nce go and trusted seller!
QUOTE(jayjay11 @ Jul 30 2014, 11:12 AM)
Terry is a reliable person that would try his best to fixed your phone problem.  He helped fixed my samsung and my wife iphone at 11:30pm before we head back for Raya holiday! Five Star Service!
QUOTE(skypie @ Aug 5 2014, 11:07 AM)
Super awesome service and fast

Most important is super friendly

will use this service more
QUOTE(nairud @ Aug 5 2014, 03:41 PM)
Prompt service, got it done within 5 mins.
thanks
QUOTE(Amir9 @ Aug 5 2014, 11:47 AM)
Used TS service again few days before raya to change my wife cracked iphone 5 screen. Recommended to all.
QUOTE(damagedigital @ Aug 5 2014, 06:04 PM)
superb service...even pickup my ipad from my office...i'll give u 10 thumbs up if i have more than 2 thumbs la bro..but sadly i only got 2..so 2 thumbs up for u...hehehe
QUOTE(ihsan @ Aug 6 2014, 03:27 PM)
Just repaired my 4s with terry. very quick and friendly service.
QUOTE(kmtan181 @ Aug 7 2014, 05:12 PM)
Free bump for you my friend.

Great service and best repairer u can ever find.

B/Rgds, from Penang
QUOTE(heddyh @ Aug 9 2014, 08:02 AM)
Thanks a lot Bro for the prompt service! My wife's Galaxy Note 2 had cracks all over and you suggested us with the best solution at a very attractive price! Good job! Will definitely recommend you to my friends! : thumbs :
QUOTE(fazleysyam @ Aug 11 2014, 10:45 AM)
Manage to complete my transaction with TS yesterday at 11pm. TS sure showed me his knowledge and skills by doing the fix at bus stop without any hassle.

Anyway Terry, pleasure doing business with you. Some ppl want to give u 10 thumbs full hand. U deserve 4 thumbs from me. 2 from hand and 2 from leg. thats the only thumbs i have. whatever it is, will recommend u to others..
QUOTE(koreeyong @ Aug 11 2014, 05:35 PM)
Bump for Terry (finally got time for comment at here. lol)

Big thx for the fast reply and the nice, friendly service. *Double thumb up*
He fix my Samsung galaxy note at last Saturday and the phone can charge without any problem after he do the service, and it just take around 10+ min.
(It actually can more faster, poor Terry spend too much time to open the tight phone case, until 1 of the tools get sacrificed, sorry again. DX *cough cough* )

Gonna recommend him to friends if any friend need phone repair services, good job, Terry. : D
QUOTE(terrytan @ Aug 19 2014, 01:14 AM)
Good job! Professional and quick work. Highly recommended!
QUOTE(Stok @ Aug 28 2014, 11:37 AM)
Just got my phone from the TS. The service is superb !! 5 star. TS is really friendly, trustworthy and punctual. although i arrived abit late from him. hahaha.

I sent my phone for replacing of the EMMC and got it in just 1 hours. although it should have taken atleast 1 day to repair the phone. Im really impressed and satified with the service provided.

I will recommend my friends in case they have any problems with their phone. Thanks alot bro for "reviving" my phone. haha.
QUOTE(afadzil21 @ Aug 31 2014, 05:31 PM)
Thanks Terry. Repaired iPad 3 is working fine. Screen just as responsive as new. If you can have replacement backs for iPad's that are dented would be great in the future.
QUOTE(jay-z @ Sep 2 2014, 01:21 PM)
Thx a lot for fixing my ip5 power button & replacing kaput battery to ori one..very fast service,friendly, efficient plus i got some discount too 👍..thx bro i'm very satisfied and recommend all members here to deal with u 👍👍👍 

oh ya don't forget to pray for my ip5s 😭
QUOTE(jimleow @ Sep 4 2014, 11:37 AM)
Thank you for the excellent service to replace my Samsung S4 cracked screen. Highly recommended for the prompt respond and professional service.
QUOTE(HellJoker @ Sep 23 2014, 03:31 PM)
very fast response and good service!
got free gift summo !100% satisfied with the service !
QUOTE(ryudell @ Oct 9 2014, 10:05 PM)
changed my ip5 battery with him just now.

reliable seller and good service  : thumbs:  : thumbs:  : thumbs:

highly recommended and friendly

Nice meeting you bro  : clap:
QUOTE(Jen1 @ Oct 13 2014, 09:46 PM)
Got my iPhone 4S not charging problem fixed by determining that my original cable is defective and also that my battery is no longer good and replaced with new battery.

Friendly guy and good service.

The only thing was, he kept us waiting for a long time lor. 8pm became 9pm. Must be too good business, hehe.
QUOTE(iPlay @ Oct 15 2014, 08:24 PM)
I was looking up and down for recommended service provider to replace my iPhone 5's LCD & Battery.
So I came across Terry's thread and saw many good feedback.
Called him for a quote and made an an instant appointment w/ him managed to get 2 iPhone5 done within an hours time.
: thumbs:  : thumbs:  : thumbs:  for such a good service, Terry.
QUOTE(Putraskyline @ Oct 16 2014, 02:39 PM)
Hi Terry,

Thumbs up for the service last nights. Very fast, professional and flexible timing. Glad I choose the right person  : thumbs:
QUOTE(KyleBear @ Oct 19 2014, 01:39 AM)
Got my iphone 5 power button replaced today. Very professional and fixed on the spot for me. Phone working perfectly fine now. He told me he used to work at Apple so he definitely knows what he's doing. Buy with confidence.
QUOTE(sheagretta @ Oct 26 2014, 07:15 PM)
really good and fast service. nice to deal with you = )
QUOTE(auyongck @ Oct 29 2014, 12:15 AM)
Thanks Terry for repair my home and power button ~ face to face repair, very professional and fast ^^ thumb up!
QUOTE(kipsydc @ Nov 6 2014, 08:47 PM)
Friendly guy, called him and told me what's the problem of my phone. : )
QUOTE(Paile @ Nov 11 2014, 08:31 PM)
Once again, thank you so much for the prompt and friendly service on such short notice! Highly recommended.
QUOTE(lengyan @ Nov 23 2014, 02:07 PM)
Appreciated for your effort for changing my iphone battery yesterday. Although you want rush b to seremban, u still manage to meet me and repair my phone. Thanks you so much.
Excellent service and friendly seller. Recommended seller for those who seeking his service.
100% satisfied!! 👍👍 I'll definitely find him back next time.
QUOTE(shaywxn @ Nov 30 2014, 09:34 PM)
Fast and good service , thumb up bro !!
This post has been edited by terry007: Nov 3 2021, 05:10 PM
terry007
post Feb 1 2015, 11:21 PM

1,688 posts

More Comments / Feedback From Customer ~~ notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

QUOTE(JarodLeong @ Dec 2 2014, 03:44 PM)
Terry is a very nice and friendly person, willing to wait for me to meet me time. set the time at 11.30am but only meet at 1.30pm. really sorry bro. will definitely recommend friends if they need this kind of service. thanks Terry : )
QUOTE(MCBFUHO @ Dec 5 2014, 11:31 PM)
Superb service, excellent job, fast and really cheap as compared to others. Done within minutes with warranty.
Highly recommended
QUOTE(kmtan181 @ Dec 6 2014, 08:51 PM)
Terry007, best iphone service in town. Even if you aren't the cheapest, I'll still prefer your service bro.

Goodluck : respect :
QUOTE(sky_here @ Dec 7 2014, 09:29 AM)
Excellent service..fast..friendly..thanks bro for extra FOC service bro..highly recommended
QUOTE(Mypalm @ Dec 10 2014, 05:41 PM)
Super customer service. Met me at 12 midnite to fix my iphone reboot issue which apple service center (Mac City) has diagnosed as logic board issue and ask whether I want to pay $1k for replacement phone. Terry fixed it with just changing the battery. Will definitely recommend to all my family members and friends.
QUOTE(ijul @ Dec 13 2014, 12:16 AM)
whatsapp him for a quote and made an instant appointment.
managed to change my note 2 LCD within one hour. : thumbs :
highly recommended and very friendly : clap :  : clap :
QUOTE(cn_1984 @ Dec 13 2014, 02:54 PM)
Met with TS just now to replace power button and battery for my iphone5
fast and professional service
Recommended  : thumbs :  : thumbs :  : thumbs :  : thumbs :
QUOTE(dia_bo_lique @ Dec 17 2014, 03:31 PM)
Just fixed my iPad 2 broken screen. Terry provide really good service. Fixed it on the same day, but since I finished work late decided to take it the following day. Best of all, he came to pickup the device and send it back to you personally near my workplace.
QUOTE(ceekay78 @ Dec 26 2014, 03:56 PM)
good workmanship & outspoken person
most of all....very fast service   : cool2: 

got my iphone battery replaced in few mins while talking with TS ... : thumbs:

QUOTE(m|key @ Dec 22 2014, 03:39 PM)
highly recommend this person. repaired my ipad 2, fantastic service + price too.
QUOTE(jvogueshowcase @ Dec 30 2014, 12:31 AM)
Highly recommanded to all who looking a professional and trustable technician to fix your mobiles or tablets.

Fast service and responsiblity person. :thumb: thumb:

Thanks terry. Will recommand to all my releative.
QUOTE(azraeil @ Jan 1 2015, 07:09 PM)
Changed my wife's iPhone 4s battery. Met up with Terry in McDonalds close to my house and he took only 5 minutes to change the battery. Professional, good and efficient work. Will definitely recommend his service.

Ohhh, he also ensured that everything works before closing the transaction. I would not have known that once you change the battery, there is some sort of procedure to make sure your SIM card can detect the signal. Thanks Terry!
QUOTE(yukikun @ Jan 7 2015, 11:11 PM)
Unique repair service, fix your phone on the spot right in front of you, no worries of getting scam. Deep knowledge in smartphones that can answer most of your inquiries. Highly recommended!
QUOTE(ae_ @ Jan 13 2015, 06:34 PM)
great + fast + recommended
thanks bro : D
QUOTE(znco @ Jan 14 2015, 12:08 AM)
recommended :clap :  my old trusty ipad is alive again thanks to efficient and friendly ts  : hyper: nice dealing with you. thank you so much.
QUOTE(AliceC @ Jan 15 2015, 09:32 AM)
Terry, Thank you so much for repairing my phone yesterday night.

To everyone, Terry is a very nice guy, I had opt for door to door service around Keramat area. Within 5 minutes, my battery was replaced with a new / genuine part. I'm a satisfied customer. Will definately come back. Definitely recommended!
QUOTE(LostAndFound @ Jan 16 2015, 09:15 AM)
TS repaired my dad's iPad yesterday. Friendly, but due to other business he had was late. He didn't rush though, do properly, and the iPad fully working after cracked screen. Thanks TS!
QUOTE(jckchoong @ Jan 16 2015, 06:11 PM)
Good service...
Cheap price...
Nice guy...
Thank bro~
Attached Image
QUOTE(waseken2 @ Jan 21 2015, 02:44 PM)
First time deal with Terry, very nice person and skillful, replace my iPhone 5 LCD and power button within 30 mins, recommend to all, once again, thanks bro! 😄😄😄
QUOTE(giggsyy @ Jan 27 2015, 11:47 AM)
Highly recommend this guy. Professional and came to my place eventhough its so hard to find. Replaced my cracked iphone screen and battery and a whole lot of other things. Thumbs up to you:)
QUOTE(lintah_darat @ Jan 30 2015, 12:52 AM)
Another happy costumer here. Fast n reliable.
QUOTE(sitarsutra1 @ Feb 4 2015, 06:27 PM)
Called Terry and less than 15mins, he arrived at office doorstep and changed the battery on the fly. My friend didnt believe it since was done in 2mins. Great job, fast and efficient.

Good job bro! rclxms.gif
QUOTE(arrowhead7372 @ Feb 13 2015, 02:23 PM)
hey bro, just want to leave a comment despite not rendering your services yet.

terry is an honest man. i had my note 3, with damaged bezel seeking a replacement. terry explained to me that for that model, the bezel comes in a set of lcd+bezel. i cant just replace the bezel ALONE unlike other repair services offered me repairs ranging from RM160-300.

terry also explained to me why it cant be done, and that he wouldnt want to accept my case because what the other repairman offered was a cheap and short term solution which will haunt me in the near future.

kudos to u bro. even though i havent engaged ur services, ur phone number is saved in my phone for future incidents.
QUOTE(brain_j @ Feb 20 2015, 08:44 AM)
Hi bro, I receive the otterbox case and it is in good condition. Good and fast service. Top notch Cheers bro...
QUOTE(Jaremkell @ Feb 24 2015, 08:17 AM)
Thanks to TS who managed to fix my iPad 3 cracked screen yesterday at his house. Even gave a screen protector for my iPad. Many thanks once again.
QUOTE(IrNoob95 @ Feb 24 2015, 07:52 PM)
Very good service, TS is very friendly also, would recommend to everyone who is looking to repair their phone.  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif
QUOTE(alynah @ Feb 25 2015, 01:26 PM)
Terry is the epitome of customer service and  honesty. I've not met anyone who is as passionate about his job and makes work look like play. You MUST call him if you ever run into any problems with your phone. No 2-3 weeks waiting time at shops or authorised dealers / shops that take your money for phone purchase but not bothered with your after sales issue. 5 stars, 2 thumbs up, 10/10. Keep it up Terry (No he didn't pay for this review, in fact I still have to pay him for his expert services to fix the phone wink.gif )
QUOTE(ahmengtk @ Mar 16 2015, 02:06 PM)
Good bump for you.

He just  help me replace my iphone 5 battery within 5 minit in Mid Valley.
Thanks! = )
QUOTE(hkpoh @ Mar 17 2015, 01:42 AM)
Nice guys, service my iphone5 in less than 15 min, which replace LCD screen and battery. Well explained to me about the phone issue and what cause it.

Will send my any phone to him if have problem.

Well done and good luck in your new shop opening.
QUOTE(W0nd3rfuLL1 @ Mar 30 2015, 12:02 AM)
very effective forumer, i PM him in 11.59pm night time, he respond me instantly.
take 2 minutes to let me know the cost and and procedure! highly recommended! thanks!
QUOTE(neshie @ Apr 3 2015, 05:55 PM)
Got my iphone screen repaired last month by Terry! Highly recommended smile.gif
QUOTE(myriel @ Apr 6 2015, 09:56 PM)
Thanks bro Terry for the quick replies and service. Fast and recommended service. Thumbs up! smile.gif
QUOTE(battu @ Apr 17 2015, 02:31 PM)
I quite skeptical when TS says he can kawtim in 5 minutes to replace my bloated iphone 5 today. Very very very highly recommended to use his service. The good points:
1- He comes to your place. how many people do that nowadays?
2- He charge cheap only, considering his service and all
3- Very nice and helpfull
4- Very fast (he change my batt in 2 minutes, on the roadside only)

Thanks a bunch bro Terry.
QUOTE(redscorpion @ Apr 17 2015, 04:37 PM)
Previously sent my Galaxy S3 to fix usb port, then sent Note 2 and Iphone 5 for a fix. Recently sent my Iphone 4S to repair the silent button. He came all the way to my office to repair it! Furthermore, he fixed it within minutes. Definitely the first guy that I will come to anytime if I need to fix my phones. Worth recommending to anyone.

Very friendly, replies promptly, and he understands what he is doing. Good luck on your new shop Terry!
QUOTE(estara @ Apr 16 2015, 05:20 PM)
Thanks everyone for your helpful comments. I got my battery changed. It's so fast and I don't even need to go anywhere thanks to Terry here. So no more pregnant iPhone sweat.gif 
Hey thanks a lot. Really good service, so helpful and friendly that even my mom who were skeptical at first ended up asking you to check and change her battery too. rclxms.gif
QUOTE(koshim @ May 1 2015, 08:04 PM)
What can i say about Terry's service........it is very fast and efficient. You just win yourself a return customer. Thank you very much
QUOTE(Hertz96 @ May 2 2015, 04:05 PM)
Met up with Terry earlier today in McD. Supposed to deal in Seremban but suddenly had to go to Nilai and Terry said he could come up to Nilai, changed my iPhone 5 battery in less than 5 mins. Make sure it turned on, used his own power bank. Wow. Never experienced any service like this from other technician. Highly recommended and definitely will recommend to my friends and family. Thanks bro! : thumbs :
QUOTE(Reality @ May 5 2015, 09:47 PM)
good and fast service. i6 screen replacement done within 5-10min
high recommended and reliable seller.

great job!
QUOTE(Chiodos @ May 5 2015, 12:05 PM)
Thank you bro! Best repair service I have ever experienced. It took him literally less than 5 minutes to repair my phone. I couldn't believe it. 10/10 would go to him again.
QUOTE(Brianjys @ May 7 2015, 05:46 PM)
Trusted repairs services, my iPhone got damaged by water but managed to claim Apple warranty thanks to terry for his excellent workmanship and ideas. Definitely recommend to those have same situation. Reseanable price with excellent workmanship. : )
QUOTE(anythin @ May 9 2015, 07:17 AM)
Just done my iphone 5 screen and battery replacement yesterday in subang..very fast
..overall satisfied..thumbs up
QUOTE(erictanyh @ May 9 2015, 11:57 PM)
Fast and reliable service!!
QUOTE(kazumi111 @ May 10 2015, 01:16 AM)
Thanks  Bro for repairing my Iphone 5!
Now Works Well at 100 percent!
And 100 percent Colorful!..lol
Very Friendly and Kind Person!
Thanks also for the Free Temper Glass!
Excellent Service!

QUOTE(mihawk @ May 12 2015, 10:56 PM)
dealt with TS today, excellent service and very friendly too.  Highly recommended!
QUOTE(utopia86 @ May 23 2015, 04:50 PM)
Great and fast service from Terry. Highly recommended. Changed crack screen with complimentary tempered glass screen protector and cover. Nicest service  I ever had!!! Great job and keep it up...
QUOTE(kolpak @ May 29 2015, 12:08 AM)
5 star service from Terry. Professional, thorough and responsive. Replaced LCD Display. True to his word, a 5 minits job. Plus 20-30 minits Q&A depending on your questions. Friendly chap. Highly recommended.

Lets see if I need his after-sales service.
QUOTE(CoMMie @ May 30 2015, 01:39 PM)
Very good service by terry
Fix and explain everything within 20mins and very friendly guy.
QUOTE(~Rogue~ @ Jun 7 2015, 10:41 PM)
Pm terry midnight and got his swift reply early in the morning, very humble and patient guy, willing to explain everything detail by detail to a amateur like me.

fixed my speaker and battery today, fast and effecient.

ps: terry, it would be great if the credit card system imply asap, haha
QUOTE(DET_D5t @ Jun 8 2015, 05:29 PM)
Just change my iphone 5 battery at his shop, accidentally while goes for windows shopping at OU..haha

recommended   : D  : D
QUOTE(ran_deep @ Jun 12 2015, 01:09 PM)
Just replaced my IPAD 3 screen yesterday. Am impressed with the workmanship. Went beyond by fixing my home button, antenna and finally applying a new screen protector over. Thumbs up!
QUOTE(deadman8836 @ Jun 11 2015, 11:13 AM)
Got my Nexus 5 power button fixed at his shop yesterday. He felt so bad making me wait for my phone although I kept telling him it is okay. Nice chap so keep up your good work. We need more and more people like you around to make this world a better place!! * thumbs up*
QUOTE(radi0head @ Jun 13 2015, 07:36 PM)
Went there with my gf's dead M7... though not worth fixing but Terry gave a very good service, advice as well as recommendation... I paid RM0 for diagnose but he definitely gained a customer  (in future if needed any services of fixing up mobiles) ...

Very friendly and humble guy and for after warranty set... Terry is your best place to be if you needed a mobile solution... Or you dislike the customer service of the mobile co. , go to terry... pays him and you'll feel 100% customer satisfaction...

All the best fren...    : peace:
QUOTE(Daisy_May @ Jun 15 2015, 09:45 AM)
Insightful and Trustworthy.
Highly recommended and excellent service 👍🏻
QUOTE(belthaz @ Jul 3 2015, 04:59 PM)
great seller, would recommend anybody who have problem with their smartphone go to his shop. I went to his shop on saturday morning to fix my nexus 5 power button issue, he really give his full effort to get the phone done and ready on the same day as well. I dont think i can find other shop that would give this much effort nowadays. Thanks terry, you are my savior :-)
QUOTE(ping325 @ Jul 8 2015, 12:13 PM)
terry007
thanks for the amazing services
i bring my z2 to him to repair due to masuk water
he patiently diagnose and order motherboard to repair
too bad very long time the motherboard havent arrive , sony very hard to order
decided to cancel repair maybe directly claim warranty from the phone shop

overal im amazed by the service and speed provided by terry
definitely will recommend all my friend to visit his shop for repair

gonna change apple for my next phone already T.T

and terry provide foc diagnose  : clap:
QUOTE(chan14 @ Jul 15 2015, 09:37 PM)
Very detailed and great service from Terry that's for sure. Never stop to explain and highlight the importance of good and great service.

Truly a trusted and great guy to fix all your phone trouble.

Will definitely recommend all LYN members and friends to him.

Thank again bro for the service and authentic product.
QUOTE(spike_77 @ Jul 26 2015, 03:36 PM)
When to dr idevice in OU yesterday. My wife phone was fall and somemore that phone was ran over by car. Hahaha. Lucky i found this specialist. He then checked that phone and said to me he will try his best. After about half an hour checking. He said i was so lucky that he can saved my phone. Thanks to dr idevice because teach me alot when i was there. So fast. Only take less than hour to change everything. Thanks again terry. Ohh. Almost forgot he also give me screen protector and back casing for free. Walao. Thank you so much. I really satified with your service. Attached Image
QUOTE(economist @ Aug 2 2015, 07:24 PM)
Best service ever from Terry..successfully claim ip6 water damage!
QUOTE(myrrbn @ Aug 8 2015, 01:35 PM)
Went to Terry's today to fix iPhone 6 plus screen....was done in 5 mins... 5 stars service... Thanks Terry ...
QUOTE(netbeans @ Aug 9 2015, 05:19 PM)
Had trouble with the mute button on my 6+. Went to see Terry @ 1U. Within 10mins, issue solved. Highly recommended!
QUOTE(Phonzy @ Aug 22 2015, 08:03 PM)
Fixed my iPhone 6 power button here. Very patient repair person and very friendly. Satisfied with his job.

As I sat there seeing him repair my phone can see that the other customers that come to his shop is there/return because of the relationship and service.

Highly recommended.
QUOTE(cysam90 @ Sep 17 2015, 02:35 PM)
Pantas & Ganas Service. Battery Replacement in 2 mins. Awesome service (Y)
QUOTE(numbertwo @ Oct 9 2015, 03:43 PM)
dropped by his outlet at 1U, did the change and have a little chit chat , all done within 5 minutes.. Charging the new battery now hopefully all well!  Kudos to the great service.
QUOTE(merchant9 @ Oct 28 2015, 11:15 PM)
We went to see Dr Terry today for 2 problems:
1. iPhone 5 with battery problem was replaced within minutes, cost RM250 with 6 months warranty and this was greatly appreciated.
2. iPhone 6 plus with water damage, too severe, on the spot did testing and showed me what was wrong, rusty and it couldnt detect serial number any longer, not worth fixing. Despite it was broken but Terry didnt charge for diagnosis, gave us the phone back and advise to buy anew.

Thank you Terry for all your help. We will continue to engage you for future smartphone repairs.
QUOTE(limkj @ Dec 5 2015, 09:47 PM)
Just got my iPhone 5S battery replaced. Very good service. Fast and efficient. Recommended.
QUOTE(mashpotato @ Nov 12 2015, 11:54 PM)
Went to Terry's shop in One Utama on Tuesday (Deepavali) to fix my iPhone 5s screen which has cracked. He also helped me to change back to my original housing for free after advising me that non original housing can damage the new screen.  He also gave a lot of advice on how to care for the phone. Service by Terry is superb!

Although I'm not expert in phone but can see the difference in his skill when fixing the casing, every part was assembled meticulously yet efficiently. Other forummer took 2 hours to change my housing but Terry took 45 mins only!

Will definitely recommend him!

Thanks terry! Will visit again if I need more help/ advice 😊
QUOTE(5p3ak @ Dec 23 2015, 10:27 PM)
Thank you for repairing my power button, slight delay but then again this phone is kinda rare. Keep doing what you guys do best! : thumbs:
QUOTE(towkay77 @ Jan 5 2016, 12:14 PM)
Thank you bro! Best repair service experience.  It took him 5 minutes to change the lcd on my iphone 6 today.friendly guy and his products guaranteed original. Thumbs up👍👍👍
QUOTE(kepong91 @ Jan 24 2016, 07:20 PM)
Replaced swollen iPhone5 battery with new original one in just 5minutes with explanation during the repair. He repairs it just in front of u. Excellent and outstanding service.
QUOTE(OKLY @ Apr 29 2016, 08:40 PM)
Terry's level of customer service is just excellent. He is very patient in dealing with issues and also takes time to share tips on caring for your beloved iPhone so it stays healthy for as long as possible. If you have any Apple or Samsung mobile device that needs repairing/troubleshooting, Terry is the man to go to. : D
QUOTE(JackGary @ Jun 9 2016, 10:58 AM)
My iphone6 dropped into the water and apple service centre would like to charge me @ rm1600 to replace a new unit. Luckily i found this guy name Terry in Dr. iDevice and he helped me to modify my phone to exchange a new unit with apple service centre for FREE. Terry has charged me a reasonable price for that service compare to directly send into the apple service centre. Thousand thanks to Mr Terry and i have got my new phone now.
This post has been edited by terry007: Jun 12 2016, 01:03 AM
terry007
post Feb 1 2015, 11:21 PM

1,688 posts

reserved
terry007
post Feb 1 2015, 11:22 PM

1,688 posts

reserved
terry007
post Feb 1 2015, 11:35 PM

1,688 posts

reserved
AgnesB
post Feb 10 2015, 03:52 PM

Casual
464 posts

i have forgot my ip4s iCloud,i can't log in after reset,
can u help me out?and how much

p/s i have prove of purchase ,warranty card ,box,seller PM

thx
terry007
post Feb 10 2015, 04:53 PM

1,688 posts

u got pm ya
xdhannan
post Feb 11 2015, 02:31 AM

12 posts

CAn repair Note 2 lcd ?
terry007
post Feb 11 2015, 10:07 AM

1,688 posts

QUOTE(xdhannan @ Feb 11 2015, 02:31 AM)
CAn repair Note 2 lcd ?
u got pm ya~ rclxms.gif
bobzaidi
post Feb 11 2015, 03:59 PM

41 posts

quote me for lcd repair for samsung s4.. tq
manfisto
post Feb 12 2015, 11:17 AM

Getting Started
73 posts

best price for cracked glasss repair. LCD display still functioning.
thank you.
naphewz_84
post Feb 12 2015, 02:43 PM

40 posts

Can you repair htc one m7?
terry007
post Feb 12 2015, 05:48 PM

1,688 posts

u got pm ya
BaleRM11
post Feb 13 2015, 09:05 PM

1 posts

helo...can you repair charging connector for asus fonpad 7...?im having problem to charge it
terry007
post Feb 15 2015, 09:07 AM

1,688 posts

U got pm ya
Slevin Sent
post Feb 17 2015, 10:35 AM

= Music & Basketball =
2,271 posts

iphone 6 change screen how much?

and camera glass
terry007
post Feb 17 2015, 11:40 AM

1,688 posts

U got pm ya
wintzen
post Feb 23 2015, 01:48 PM

Regular
1,416 posts

Can PM how much to replace iPhone 5s battery?
terry007
post Feb 23 2015, 09:51 PM

1,688 posts

u got pm ya
tHe_DoCtOr
post Feb 25 2015, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

Hi, please pm me best price for repairing iPhone 5 speaker malfunction (No sound). Location Subang. Thanks

20 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0305sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:17 PM