Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Anyone who specialize in SEO?, Anyone who specialize in SEO?

views

Osphotic
post Aug 13 2020, 01:27 AM

Getting Started
293 posts

you can check out SEO Malaysia

This post has been edited by Osphotic: Aug 13 2020, 01:28 AM
saikit25
post Aug 13 2020, 04:25 PM

Getting Started
197 posts

You may try start doing on page SEO yourself by following guides online and if you still find it really hard, you could try to check this out this Seo Agency Malaysia that provide affordable package and results
jeaneallenn P
post Oct 1 2020, 04:49 PM

Probation
16 posts

I am an SEO expert. Here is mine. You may check HomezTale.
Let me know if you need any future assistance.
alex_gom P
post Oct 22 2020, 08:58 PM

Probation
2 posts

Hi everybody,

I've been recently recruited for a SEO manager position, and I really need some help and tricks! Sorry to enjoy the thread, but I think my question fits in the already ongoing discussion.

I am working an the long tail on a very competitive URL (https://hello-safe.co.uk/pet-insurance) in order to improve our rankings in Google. However, I am just hesitating between publishing a very broad array of guides and documents, or to focus on very demanded content.

I have just no clue on how to proceed between both pathways, given that I have to show results within two weeks...

I'd be very grateful I you could provide with some wise guidance on the topic !

Take care everybody !

Dan
BlackWoods
post Jan 12 2021, 06:06 PM

Dark Knight
2,148 posts

QUOTE(alex_gom @ Oct 22 2020, 08:58 PM)
Hi everybody,
I've been recently recruited for a SEO manager position, and I really need some help and tricks! Sorry to enjoy the thread, but I think my question fits in the already ongoing discussion.
I am working an the long tail on a very competitive URL (https://hello-safe.co.uk/pet-insurance) in order to improve our rankings in Google. However, I am just hesitating between publishing a very broad array of guides and documents, or to focus on very demanded content.
I have just no clue on how to proceed between both pathways, given that I have to show results within two weeks...
I'd be very grateful I you could provide with some wise guidance on the topic !
Take care everybody !
Dan
I seriously doubt you will get results in 2 weeks, but that still depend on the crawl rate of your site, but for competitive keywords it's going to be tough.

Back when I was doing SEO for https://jumixdesign.com, I was shooting for long tail keywords, but that took about 2 months to rank up too, and the site was pretty new.

I'd say build a skyscraper article, use ahrefs to determine the top page results backlinks and try to get the same links to yours as well.

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0196sec    0.75    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 8th March 2021 - 11:57 AM