Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Please post GE14 related topics in the following new section ► https://forum.lowyat.net/MalaysiaVotes2018

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 1MDB Scandal, Continued Failure To Repay Loans

cshong
post Today, 06:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Apr 19 2018, 04:20 AM)
You may treat PM as guilty all you want but

- he is not a defendant in the DOJ civil case
- he is not and never charged in USA, Switzerland, Singapore or anywhere else

Therefore he is not gulity.
I see you keep on repeating the same thing. You got no more point? LOL. BN wasted money on such a low quality rubbish cybertrooper.
Lionel90
post Today, 09:39 AM

I lift! Or so I think..

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Apr 19 2018, 04:19 AM)
What is your question?

You asked if PM is gulity???

The answer is :

- he is not a defendant in the DOJ civil case
- he is not and never charged in USA, Switzerland, Singapore or anywhere else
Playing short term memory loss? Nvm I will bite:
QUOTE(alhelmy @ Apr 13 2018, 02:47 AM)
Finally you admit that DAP's Tan Seng Giaw cleared Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak instead of trying to change the topic to 789321/Hannah Yeoh.

Based on what he said that? Since he was the one who said Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak should not be held accountable over 1MDB, then the question should be directed to him.
http://www.themalaymailonline.com/malaysia...aya-to-segambut

He also said in 2016 as Parliament’s Public Accounts Committee vice-chairman that caretaker Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Razak should not be held accountable over state investment firm 1Malaysia Development Berhad’s (1MDB) dealings.
QUOTE(Lionel90 @ Apr 13 2018, 10:23 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Cleared? On the contrary I said that he has no power whatsoever to clear PM. It was his opinion. And pls, Hannah Yeoh was in your link; only u're too "busy" to realise that.
Wow, much wow. Since u do not know the full context why are u keep repeating it like a veteran recounts his glory days? If I were to opine on your health status based on a report from a certified snake oil salesman, would u still believe that opinion despite I'm acting in good faith? Answer that.
now reply

edit: and of course you may choose not to reply, just have to say so, I really wanna stop pursuing you too. It's tiring, especially when the opponent is out of your league sad.gif

This post has been edited by Lionel90: Today, 09:47 AM
Lionel90
post Today, 09:44 AM

I lift! Or so I think..

QUOTE(alhelmy @ Apr 19 2018, 04:22 AM)
1MDB is only an issue to the opposition. To the rakyat, it has not been an issue as the govt has explained the issue to the people.
Yeah, right, explained, with OSA and all the audited accounts accessible to the public right? whistling.gif

The only explanation so far is precisely the explanation you offered: "ploy by opposition", despite the judges of several countries clearly show otherwise. Mind to explain that? Or they are just bought over by the opposition since you know, the opposition controls the coffers of the country and have every ability to do that?

/sarcasm, because you are too retarded to get it
theprobe
post Today, 10:06 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Lionel90 @ Apr 19 2018, 09:44 AM)
Yeah, right, explained, with OSA and all the audited accounts accessible to the public right? whistling.gif

The only explanation so far is precisely the explanation you offered: "ploy by opposition", despite the judges of several countries clearly show otherwise. Mind to explain that? Or they are just bought over by the opposition since you know, the opposition controls the coffers of the country and have every ability to do that?

/sarcasm, because you are too retarded to get it
wah the cybertrooper a hell me is alive? aiyah ignore him la. that fellow is probably a locally educated malay govt linked uni grad. he thinks he is smart but he is nothing actually. he thinks he knows alot of politics but in fact he only knows his race, his religion and malaysia only. a frog in the well. he is a bn troll but i am a troll who trolls the trolls and i am bored of him. he spew the same low level crap for the past few years.. just like his former colleague optiplex whom i guess has been sacked due to his low competence. a hell me is all they have left nowadays? thats not saying alot laugh.gif

This post has been edited by theprobe: Today, 10:06 AM
Instant_noodle
post Today, 10:25 AM

nyaaa~~

QUOTE(theprobe @ Apr 19 2018, 10:06 AM)
wah the cybertrooper a hell me is alive? aiyah ignore him la. that fellow is probably a locally educated malay govt linked uni grad. he thinks he is smart but he is nothing actually. he thinks he knows alot of politics but in fact he only knows his race, his religion and Regimeonly. a frog in the well. he is a bn troll but i am a troll who trolls the trolls and i am bored of him. he spew the same low level crap for the past few years.. just like his former colleague optiplex whom i guess has been sacked due to his low competence. a hell me is all they have left nowadays? thats not saying alot  laugh.gif

fixed.

found this at the election thread
https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry88636081

the details is simple and supreb
https://twitter.com/RimauXI/status/986408264932864000

This post has been edited by Instant_noodle: Today, 10:26 AM
theprobe
post Today, 11:02 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Instant_noodle @ Apr 19 2018, 10:25 AM)
laugh.gif not his regime. is his boss's regime. he is just a low life micro-organism in their organization laugh.gif

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0630sec    4.03    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th April 2018 - 10:02 PM