Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 1MDB Scandal, Continued Failure To Repay Loans

views

whirlwind
post Apr 13 2019, 02:11 PM

http://purplemonkey.com.my/
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(touristking @ Apr 13 2019, 01:55 PM)
Still same news.

When BN in power, nobody purchase pink diamond. Put 1mdb account under secret.

When PH in power, someone purchase pink diamond. Still put 1mdb account under secret.

So what is new?
To get to the bottom of this, just open up the 1mdb account.
Same news? You have comprehension problem?

Since you so clever so existence of pink diamond is true or not? Since you so clever, go join the investigation team and check the accounts.

Yup, what is new to people like you? Nothing, still finding ways to show that 1mdb is not needed to be highlighted. No corruption here. Mr N is not guilty or need to to be held responsible.
touristking
post Apr 13 2019, 02:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(whirlwind @ Apr 13 2019, 07:11 AM)
Same news? You have comprehension problem?

Since you so clever so existence of pink diamond is true or not? Since you so clever, go join the investigation team and check the accounts.

Yup, what is new to people like you? Nothing, still finding ways to show that 1mdb is not needed to be highlighted. No corruption here. Mr N is not guilty or need to to be held responsible.
No, you are the smart one or dumb one who can deduce things without a copy of the account book.

So which account booking are you looking at? The one from Disney?

kmarc
post Apr 13 2019, 04:29 PM

The future is here - Cryptocurrencies!
Group Icon
Group: Elite

QUOTE(touristking @ Apr 13 2019, 02:24 PM)
No, you are the smart one or dumb one who can deduce things without a copy of the account book.

Such arrogance. Really, you have no shame. Even when the multitude of truths were exposed about corrupted BN, you still want to defend it. A true blind brainwashed follower.

You are like a good friend defending someone caught red-handed stealing, keep on spewing crap to deny the theft ever happened even when the friend was caught in the act.

I don't care what your reasons are. It can be money, it can be loyalty or it can be any illogical reasons.

One thing is certain, you have exhibited and is still exhibiting, the qualities of a brainless brainwashed BN follower who does not go by logic, accepts corruption/lawlessness and worships leaders that brought the country to its knees.

Kudos to you. Keep it up. It's good to show people the qualities of blind BN followers.

But I won't stop here. Will give you one advice. ONLY one.

Buck up and show that BN followers are not uneducated blind followers like what you and your BN cybertroopers have been exhibiting, or continue to show the bad qualities that gives BN followers a bad name. Choose and choose wisely. smile.gif

This post has been edited by kmarc: Apr 13 2019, 04:31 PM
whirlwind
post Apr 13 2019, 06:24 PM

Hahaha! You are the one sounded so “intelligent” with all your post. I’m just here to question all your post but you get agitated. Not only you never answer most of my questions, now you started bull shitting. What Disney accounts you talking about? You can deduce everything with just the account? THAT’S THE REASON WHY I SAID YOU SHOULD JOIN THE BLOODY INVESTIGATION TEAM SO THAY YOU CAN HELP TO DETERMINE WHETHER IS THERE CORRUPTION IN 1MDB AND ALSO TO DECIDE SHOULD NAJIB BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO IT. You can pass me the account but I do not know shit about it.........Disney account my ass.......
whirlwind
post Apr 13 2019, 06:27 PM

QUOTE(touristking @ Apr 10 2019, 06:28 AM)
1mdb money used to buy pink diamond.

PH Minister just confirmed nobody in Malaysia purchased the pink diamond. Go read the latest news.
Bukit Aman IGP secretariat Anti-Money Laundering division chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Khalil Azlan Chik said that police obtained evidence that the pink diamond worth US$23mil was bought from a jeweller in New York using 1MDB funds
Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019...gGBFV09oLoVG.99

Don’t forget to read the latest news ok? You can try asking Datuk Khalil Azlan to pass you the account since you are the expert and update us

This post has been edited by whirlwind: Apr 13 2019, 06:51 PM
GamersFamilia
post Apr 14 2019, 09:39 PM

Multi Platform Gamer and Collector
Group: Veteran

QUOTE(whirlwind @ Apr 13 2019, 06:27 PM)
Bukit Aman IGP secretariat Anti-Money Laundering division chief Senior Asst Comm Datuk Khalil Azlan Chik said that police obtained evidence that the pink diamond worth US$23mil was bought from a jeweller in New York using 1MDB funds
Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019...gGBFV09oLoVG.99

Don’t forget to read the latest news ok? You can try asking Datuk Khalil Azlan to pass you the account since you are the expert and update us
the news already all over social media , but he is the only one didn't know bout it devil.gif
whirlwind
post Apr 14 2019, 09:53 PM

QUOTE(GamersFamilia @ Apr 14 2019, 09:39 PM)
the news already all over social media , but he is the only one didn't know bout it  devil.gif
He just refused to believe that there’s corruption and Najib don’t have to be held responsible for any of this. He believes that it is just some propaganda that the current government cooked up to overthrow the previous “good” government. For him, all the information in the World Wide Web are not to be trusted because the 1MDB accounts are the only source to be trusted.
whirlwind
post Apr 15 2019, 06:19 PM

Najib's bank account info taken during raid, BNM manager tells court
Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019...dg2VG3BgozYr.99

Najib was a director of Yayasan Rakyat 1Malaysia, High Court told
Read more at https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2019...b2OfmhFADoiq.99
tippman
post Apr 15 2019, 10:05 PM

Regular

never read news keh?
plumberly
post Apr 16 2019, 02:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Hope some legal friends here can help me.

What will the judge need to put a guilty stamp on his forehead beside just seeing proof of money transfers from SRC to his account?

How can they prove that the transfers were from ah jib's instruction and he has been using the money as his own (not as excuses that he is keeping some for SRC use later)?

Hard for me to say AA is guilty just because BB transfers some money into AA's ac.

So ,,,?

touristking
post Apr 17 2019, 11:15 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(GamersFamilia @ Apr 14 2019, 02:39 PM)
the news already all over social media , but he is the only one didn't know bout it  devil.gif
hahaha. Now it's been confirmed. You people believe everything on social media. Yap, the Martian have landed.

touristking
post Apr 17 2019, 11:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(tippman @ Apr 15 2019, 03:05 PM)
never read news keh?
So you don't have to let the court decide? The newspaper decide? No wonder Malaysia going down the drain.

touristking
post Apr 17 2019, 11:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(tippman @ Apr 15 2019, 03:05 PM)
never read news keh?
So you don't have to let the court decide? The newspaper decide? No wonder Malaysia going down the drain.

touristking
post Apr 17 2019, 11:18 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(plumberly @ Apr 16 2019, 07:20 AM)
Hope some legal friends here can help me.

What will the judge need to put a guilty stamp on his forehead beside just seeing proof of money transfers from SRC to his account?

How can they prove that the transfers were from ah jib's instruction and he has been using the money as his own (not as excuses that he is keeping some for SRC use later)?

Hard for me to say AA is guilty just because BB transfers some money into AA's ac.

So ,,,?
The lawyer from both sides will argue their respective case. That's why people like you can't be the judge because the judge doesn't believe the social media. They look at facts presented.

whirlwind
post Apr 17 2019, 01:11 PM

QUOTE(touristking @ Apr 10 2019, 06:28 AM)
1mdb money used to buy pink diamond.

PH Minister just confirmed nobody in Malaysia purchased the pink diamond. Go read the latest news.
QUOTE(touristking @ Apr 17 2019, 11:15 AM)
hahaha. Now it's been confirmed. You people believe everything on social media. Yap, the Martian have landed.
Laughing at yourself? Didn’t you ask us to read the news about the pink diamond?
whirlwind
post Apr 17 2019, 01:13 PM

QUOTE(touristking @ Apr 17 2019, 11:18 AM)
The lawyer from both sides will argue their respective case. That's why people like you can't be the judge because the judge doesn't believe the social media. They look at facts presented.
So now we can believe the outcome of this case? Or you need to see the 1mdb account first?
tippman
post Apr 17 2019, 09:02 PM

Regular

QUOTE(touristking @ Apr 17 2019, 11:16 AM)
Can you show me which point i said let the news to decide? My question to you is didn't you read the news? clearly you don't understand a single word of English

go and study kindergarden please

plumberly
post Apr 19 2019, 10:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(touristking @ Apr 17 2019, 11:18 AM)
I will try to put it nicely here.

I do not know and thus asked here to get a clearer legal reasoning on how the judge can decide on the guilt or innocence.

You came back with "both sides will argue their respective case." Isn't that what lawyers do in a court case?

"That's why people like you can't be the judge because the judge doesn't believe the social media. " What a conclusion adding 1 + 1 = 1 million!

Your response really reflects your maturity on the subject and as an adult. Everyone is free to speak, entitled to one's opinion, etc.

But please think 10 times before you reply in black and white.

My apology for my frustration. Just sick of reply like this.

Cheerio.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0842sec    1.23    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th April 2019 - 12:19 AM