Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How can I reocver deleted android phone contacts?

views

TSassen
post Jan 20 2015, 06:51 PM, updated 10y ago

5 posts

There are many android phone users, and losing important phone numbers or text messages from it happens unexpectedly. But if you need to recover them, you can use an android recovery app to help.

Just google it, you'll find many answers, try Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android. It's very easy to use, you just need a few simple steps to recover your android phone contacts and sms to pc.

And you need to root your android phone at first, or the app can't detect your phone successfully. And stop saving new data to your phone, or the deleted data will be covered.

Step1: Connect android phone to pc and start the problem

Step2: Enable USB Debugging
You need to enable USB debugging on your device, then the data on your android phone will be synced to computer. And the problem will scan your device directly.And you just need enable USB debugging for once.

Step3: Preview and Recover Contacts

That's all!
Resource:
http://www.transfer-motorola-recovery.com/
evilpuppy
post Jan 20 2015, 06:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,092 posts

wrong Territory bro, btw you can just simply sync all your contact to your email server. laugh.gif
Rroklol
post Jan 24 2015, 11:44 AM

4 posts

Thanks for your guide, I know another one called Vibosoft DR. Mobile for Android help users find back the lost data like contacts or text messages from all kinds of mobile phones.
http://www.htc-recovery.com/
ouyube
post Feb 6 2015, 06:46 PM

4 posts

All your deleted data just like photos,video,music are still on your Android mobile or from SD card or Android mobile(such as HTC, Samsung, Sony,Motorola, LG, etc.).You can recover those deleted contacts,contacts,photos,video,music with Android data recovery software.You can get them back only One click to scan all lost photos & videos from SD card or Android mobile.
Read more: how to recover contacts from Android phone

how to recover contacts from Samsung Galaxy
Pflmccllaa
post May 25 2015, 04:07 PM

1 posts

Try Samsung Data Recovery Software. It is a smart tool to recovery data from android phones with ease.
1. Recover deleted contacts on Android device
2. Get back deleted messages in HTML for easy reading
3. Recover deleted contacts as HTML/vCard/CSV files in details
4. Recover photos,music,videos from android phone
Android messages recovery

This post has been edited by Pflmccllaa: May 25 2015, 04:09 PM
SpikeTwo
post May 25 2015, 08:56 PM

無敵 PC Elitist
5,464 posts

are these spam bots?
KannaSai1
post Jul 14 2015, 09:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,933 posts

Work for window phone as well ?
RomeWoson
post Jul 28 2015, 10:42 AM

1 posts

I put in my suggestion and asked him to try FonePaw Android Data Recovery.
It is with no doubt a fairly useful recovery program that helps Android users restore deleted contacts stored in both SIM and memory. This software can not only recover deleted contacts from Android, but also it can export all contacts from Android to PC to backup contacts. Once install it, it is exceedingly easy to recover lost phone numbers, emails, and names of you contacts. Recovering deleted contacts is just a piece of cake!

user posted image
sassszin
post Aug 3 2016, 04:42 PM

3 posts

It seems this is hard to recover files on Android 6.0 because you need to root the phone to perform data recovery. You can give it a try on Dr.Fone, which is able to recover deleted Android contacts from various Android phones and tablets. And the latest version supports Android 6.0.

This post has been edited by sassszin: Aug 12 2016, 02:43 PM
luffy32
post Dec 2 2016, 05:56 PM

4 posts

The data recovery tool can be one of the most effective way to recover lost data if you have no backup file to recover.
But if you have a google account , you can check that out whether you have synced the contacts before.
Then try Recuva, DiskDigger or other android recovery method to recover contacts.

This post has been edited by luffy32: Dec 6 2016, 11:40 AM
Gandalf87
post Jan 30 2017, 08:16 PM

8 posts

That's nice. It's the other way around for me. I lost my Win10 phone a couple of months ago and now I'm using an Android. Not sure how i can recover the lost contacts stored in my Windows phone which was synced with my Outlook account. I did ask my friends and fb contacts to send me their number or message me and stuff, but some of the people i have lost touch with.. i haven't been able to get those contacts back.
YuliaKarymova
post Apr 17 2017, 08:57 PM

2 posts

They're probably not lost. In Contacts, go to Menu and then tap Contacts To Display. Tinker in these setting and you'll figure out which list is the right one and which ones you want to see. You can see Google contacts, Phone contacts, SIM contacts, All contacts, and other accounts you have. While you're in there, make sure which accounts you have set to sync.
And you can also try FORecovery Android Data Recovery, which will help to recover deleted Android phone contacts.

This post has been edited by YuliaKarymova: Apr 17 2017, 08:59 PM
Adczxff
post May 3 2017, 05:03 PM

14 posts

This tool Coolmuster Android SMS Contacts Recovery is a powerful android recovery too. It is designed to recover lost contacts, SMS files from all kinds of Android smartphones, including Samsung , HTC , LG ,Sony,Xiaomi,Huawei, etc.

This post has been edited by Adczxff: May 3 2017, 05:04 PM
Unakswe
post Jun 14 2017, 10:10 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(ouyube @ Feb 6 2015, 06:46 PM)
All your deleted data just like photos,video,music are still on your Android mobile or from SD card or Android mobile(such as HTC, Samsung, Sony,Motorola, LG, etc.).You can recover deleted Android contacts,SMS,photos,video,music with Android data recovery software.You can get them back only One click to scan all lost photos & videos from SD card or Android mobile.
Read more:how to recover contacts from Android phone

Uh-huh, i want to add , we can easy retrieve data from phone if you have backup of the contacts ,

This post has been edited by Unakswe: Jun 19 2017, 06:56 PM
TiancaiSmith
post Jan 2 2018, 05:48 PM

1 posts

Losing an important contact is a hectic thing. In some cases we tend to lose some if not all of our contacts, not because of our fault but by accident. Well, this isn't the worst case scenario. Imagine losing all your vital contacts and having no way to retrieve them, that's when the real trouble kicks in and this is a major and catastrophic incident.
However, in recent times ways have been formulated to counter such occurrences. There are various, simple, easy, and quick ways to do this, all that is required is your Android device and a working network connection and you are good to go.
When a contact is deleted from your Android phone, the contact is not totally gone from your phone memory. It jusy disppears from the People/Contacts app but continues to exist in your phone memory as unreadable data until it is overwritten by new data. If you can find out the data and recover it to readable text before it is overwritten, the contact is recovered.

However, there is no way that you can do it manually. You need a data recovery tool to restore the deleted contact for you. You can use FoneDog Toolkit– Android Data Recovery. These are the steps to use the software.
Step1.Launch the application and connect your Android.
Step2.Select file type to scan and Click the 'Next' button for the next step.
Step3.Preview recoverable files and choose the ones you want to recover.
More info: How to Recover Lost Contacts from Android

This post has been edited by TiancaiSmith: Jan 2 2018, 05:49 PM
Lisa Ou
post Feb 6 2018, 02:50 PM

1 posts

Android File Recovery - How to Recover Deleted or Lost Files on Android

In daily life,

Have you ever deleted your text messages accidentally before reading them on your Samsung Galaxy S6?

Have you ever been bothered by the lost contacts and photos after a drowned HTC One (M8)?

Have you been crazy for the disappeared data after an upgrading for your Sony Xperia Z3?

There are many different reasons to cause data loss, such as app crashes, Android phone keeps restarting, virus infected, water damaged, etc.

Suffering from such unpleasant accidents, you must get eager to recover your deleted or lost files on Android phone.

If you have backed up Android phone data before, it is easy for you to get deleted data backup from Android backup. While it will be a disaster for you.

Free DownloadFree Download
Below is a demonstration of backing up and restore your Android data with Google account.

Backup & Restore Android Data with Google Account
Google releases a feature that allows you to log in on your Android phone and then backup device data on Android. It won't require connection between device and computer, what you need to prepare are device, Google account and interwork connection.

Below is a demonstration to backup and restore your Android data.

Step 1. Open Settings app on your home screen.

Step 2. Go to Backup and reset.

Step 3. Tick the boxes near Backup my data and Automatic restore.

Step 4. Go to Settings > Account & Sync > Your Google account.

Step 5. Select the data you want to sync and check the boxes.

It will automatically restore data your saved when you log in your Google account which used to backup data on a formatted or new device.

samsung data recovery
Below is what Google account can back up or restore your Android data.

Apps
Call History
Device Settings
Contacts
Calendar
SMS (Pixel phones only)
Photos & videos (Pixel phones only)
As you see, above-mentioned way supports Pixel phones to backup or restore Android SMS, photos and videos only. You can not recover these data even you have backup file for Samsung, HTC, LG or other models.

Free DownloadFree Download
So,

How can you recover data from Android phones?

FoneLab Android Data Recovery will be a good alternative for you.

Backup & Restore Android Data with FoneLab
No matter you want to recover deleted Android texts, or restore Android contacts, or retrieve deleted Android WhatsApp on Android, you can find the way in this post.

We will use a multifunctional Android recovery tool, FoneLab Android Data Recovery, to help to recover deleted or lost files on Android.

So you need to download and install it on your computer. The following steps will show you the way in details.

FoneLab Android Data Recovery
This is the best program to recover deleted or lost files on Android. You can safely and quickly recover your text file and media content from your Android device and SD card. Free DownloadFree Download
Four Steps to recover deleted text messages on Android
Step 1. Connect and run

Connect your Android phone to computer with USB cable while running this software on your PC. Wait seconds for the software to detect your phone automatically.

connect android to computer
At this step, you need to choose one of three connection modes, MTP, PTP and USB Mass Storage.

But if succeeding in selecting one mode, your device still fails to be showed in this software, then you can try the following suggestions to debug USB mode;

Unplug the USB cable and reconnect it.
Open your device, go to Settings - Developer options – Uncheck the USB debugging mode and then click it back again.
If you still failed to connect it, please change another USB cable or USB port.
USB Debugging
Step 2. Get privilege

After connecting device successfully, click Next to prepare to scan your device files. For scanning more deleted files, the software needs to get privilege.

There is a clear guide in the pop-up window to direct you to operate on your device.

Do not worry, this step is necessary and safe enough to keep your Android data private.

Get Privilege
Step 3. Scan Android device

After completing getting privilege, this software will scan all your deleted or lost files on Android. It will take minutes to finish the whole scanning process.

scan android data
Step 4. View and recover

You can click the category file on the left side, and all the details about it will show on the right window.

Before you start to recover the deleted Android files, you can view them by clicking the category file.

Then click the Recover button to retrieve the deleted Android files you want.

recover android data
After you click the Recover button, then a pop-up window will direct you to save your recovery files on target folder. You can keep this downloaded file on your computer for backup.

Tips:

1. You are allowed to get back those deleted or lost Android files selectively by ticking them as you like.

2. The recovery files marked red in the list are those files that were deleted or lost before. And the black implies the files are the existing files on your Android phone now.

By now, the whole process of recovering deleted or lost files on Android is completed successfully.
That's all.

There are different ways to backup and restore Android data to computer or cloud service. You need to choose a suitable method to save your data, and then you can recover Android data with ease.

It is an outstanding feature that FoneLab allows you to backup and restore data from device selectively, then you need neither nor big storage to backup Android phone data, and you can restore data without backup files.

This post has been edited by Lisa Ou: Feb 6 2018, 02:51 PM
denisbill
post Jul 20 2018, 12:56 PM

6 posts

That's nice. It's the other way around for me. I lost my Win10 phone a couple of months ago and now I'm using an Android. Not sure how I can recover the lost contacts stored in my Windows phone which were synced with my Outlook account. Epson Error Code0x69
opiun
post Feb 25 2019, 05:03 PM

1 posts

Hello everyone,

I found a great way to recover all deleted text messages on android phones.
If someone will face with such problem, you should definitely try this method.

Good luck!
michellejohn2021 P
post Jul 25 2019, 01:29 AM

Probation
1 posts

By running this Android Messages Recovery, you are able to preview all deleted SMS messages before restoring. Thus you can selectively mark your deleted messages to recover, as this software can display the whole messages on your Android phone, those existing ones are no exception AC Installation Service. In addition, no matter how many messages you have lost and ready to restore, this software allows you to retrieve them in a batch.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.59    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:27 AM