Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

MMO World of Tanks v4 - Where Tankers Meet, Shoot to thrill, Play to kill.

views

air
post Nov 19 2021, 10:30 AM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Nov 18 2021, 07:39 PM)
But I doubt they gonna give nice tank available for credit purchase instead of gold. My dream tank is proggetto for maybe 10 - 15mil range. But I think most good tank gonna cost gold instead. So with 15mil credit at hand I'm thinking if there is tank worth buying that isn't super popular or not.
maybe credits only for tier6, since tier7 and 8 still their cashcow... Black Market is the only place that selling cashcow for sinking players' credit pool...

To me, the only criteria of buying premium tank with cash => marathon discountn at least 60-70%, or the tank is fun enough on its role from Premshop

Tanks I am still playing now:

Bourrasque (fun to scoot and hit hard)
Progetto (most flexible with auto-reloading and mobile enough)
Lansen C (best prem MT, all rounder, hits hard and fastest MT to accelerate to top speed, the only limit is top speed)
FV4202 (hulldown still works, and fun to drive)
Edelweiss (turret not working so well, but fun to drive)
Kampf 07 RH (fun to drive, but takes a lot of focus to be good sniping)

Defender + 252U (best HT driving experience + hardhitting + wasting enemy gold shell)
(Rest HTs at depot waiting to be recovered)

TS-5 (best overall TD, armor firepower and credit earning with turbocharger fun to drive)
Su130pm (squishy, but hits very hard against tier X)
ISU-152k (done more than 3 shots in this TD, leave you very satisfied)
Jtiger 8.8 pak (machinegun DPM and I am still waiting a 490 alpha version upgrade, depend on Russian mood to buff German iconic TD)
AMX CDA 105 (best tech tree TD premium, its sit nicely between STRV S1 and Kanpz105 in term of gun handling & mobility)

Tanks I keep in depot not recovered:

Mauerbrecher (cool looking but it can only leech credits with maxed view range, bought with real cash)
T77 (very fun to drive, but pain to reload the drum, damage burst not impressive, but I got it from gacha 1 footlocker)
GSOR1008 (not fun to drive, but very pain to reload, gacha from holiday ops)
Kanpz 105 (gun is less reliable than AMX CDA 105, its impressive mobility is wasted by its gun)
IS-3A (only for chokepoints defensive purpose, not fun to drive, not fun to push and bad in snapshotting)
Alpine Tiger (usual generic 390 alpha heavium, but not as fun as driving a MT)
T34B (Powercreeped, even with field mod + equipment 2.0, not fun to drive)
Caernarvon AX (cool looks, gun handling is ok, just mobility and alpha damage sad)
Skoda T27 (mediocre, I rather play lansen C if I want all-rounder)
Bisonte C45 (its turret and hull is surprisingly weak as a heavy, its burst damage not impressive, its mobility is not as fun as MTs)
SuperPershing (1 of the regret trade-in, Look solid in fact anemic in many aspect)

air
post Nov 19 2021, 06:14 PM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Nov 19 2021, 05:21 PM)
Today's offer is type 62 for 5 mil credits ..... worth? what's the pros n cons ? hmm.gif
if you really like Type62 baru beli... if not... save the credits for black market premium tier 8

air
post Nov 30 2021, 05:27 PM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Nov 30 2021, 04:49 PM)
I find the most effective to play is think a bit more selfish, stay in 2nd line instead of leading this days almost every tank gold spam and the useless teammate all just camp at base.
True:

1. Allied TDs camp at noob position which never help front spotters, spotters dead and they dead without damage too.
2. Allied Mediums all camp behind TDs or "leading" with HTs at chokepoints thus mati katak.
3. Allied Lights always not going for the important hills or compete for critical spots, and camp behind HTs, tried to "support damage" but dead.
4. Allied HTs always exposed themselves under 2-3 arties openly regardless of map. 1 sided fallen within 5 mins.

Because these noobs are looking for 10th place in the team so that they can get battlepass points...
air
post Dec 8 2021, 04:52 PM

On my way
644 posts

wallet saved and closed for this year lootboxes:

Bofors - its gun traverse is a pure FUBAR, its a failed Concept 1b
Caliban - I already have FV4005, and This tank inferior than past year ISU-152K
Skoda t56 - 2shot autoloader still bourrasque best fun
122 TM - Not interested in Chinese medium with a bad dpm.
M-V-Y whatever - Its plain fugly.

the only item that triggered me is FV4005 steam locomotive 3d style...
air
post Dec 10 2021, 10:49 AM

On my way
644 posts

Duno consider lucky or not, since I short of gold for advent calendar, thus I gacha'ed 25 boxes which cost RM162 (average 1 premium tank price)

Here what I got:

Bofors Tornvagn x 1 (looks like my yearning of Emil 1951 energy too strong until attracted this to me)
9000 gold (RM152 equivalent)
Vz.55 skin (I wanted skoda T56 but this is fine too, RM120 equivalent maybe)
The rest I will put the screenshot later.

Looks like its a good time for me to stop gacha'ing to avoid M-IV-Y and 122-TM...

This post has been edited by air: Dec 10 2021, 10:50 AM
air
post Dec 13 2021, 03:02 AM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(red streak @ Dec 13 2021, 01:02 AM)
Done gamble. rclxm9.gif Picked up 3/5 of the tier 8 premiums this year along with some random 3d styles. Far lower dupe gold compensation thanks to Weegee giving more shitty lower tiers. Was pretty much forced to buy more lootboxes after picking up the Lansen C and realizing that there's almost two weeks of Advent Calendar left.  shocking.gif

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

3 more premium tanks to add to my colleciton that I'll never play  laugh.gif
luckily I din spend more than 25 boxes... stopped after 1st tornvagn dropped at 22nd box... only 3D styles I like FV4005... RM500+ is too much for my cash flow during pandemic times...
air
post Jan 20 2022, 09:19 AM

On my way
644 posts

QUOTE(mowlous @ Jan 20 2022, 01:48 AM)
Last time buy so many box no get qilin?
Qilin only offered during Black market, I spent 41 million creds to get that.

This time 0 tanks obtain from White Market. (very disappointing and auction game is chopped to be offered in FreeXP only)

Gold saved for next event.e

This post has been edited by air: Jan 20 2022, 09:21 AM
air
post Jan 21 2022, 09:23 AM

On my way
644 posts

Bought Brunenpanzer skin for RM45.

Seriously the KPZ 07h marathon is a dumb deal to waste my gaming time on bloated bundle with tons of useless items.
air
post Apr 8 2022, 12:46 PM

On my way
644 posts

been 1 month++ never touch WoT until recently... Elden Ring is so addicting...

22 Pages « < 20 21 22Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1268sec    0.52    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:13 PM