Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

164 Pages « < 155 156 157 158 159 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

MMO World of Tanks v4 - Where Tankers Meet, Shoot to thrill, Play to kill.

views

TSCatnip
post Mar 13 2023, 06:35 PM

Regular
1,078 posts

TSCatnip
post Mar 17 2023, 02:21 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

user posted image

Shamrock Days: Hidden Treasures, Battle Missions, Green Light and Emerald Boxes
During Shamrock Days (from March 16 through March 23), World of Tanks will celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in a threefold way: with the Hidden Treasures web event, special battle missions and the Green Light in-game event. During the latter, Emerald Boxes will be available from the in-game Store and Premium Shop, giving you a chance to obtain rare vehicles. Every 50th opening guarantees you one.

Two more new tanks are introduced into the game via a game of chance in loot boxes. Do you feel lucky? sweat.gif
Paying for these Emerald Boxes does not necessarily mean you get you want.

user posted image
Type 5 Ka-Ri Tier VIII Premium Tank Destroyer

user posted image
Forest Spirit Tier VIII Premium Tank Destroyer (ISU-130PM with permanent camouflage)

Premium Shop EU <Link>
user posted image

Premium Shop ASIA
user posted image
TSCatnip
post Mar 19 2023, 05:30 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

user posted image

Claim Twitch drop Mission: Shamrock Package with Prime Gaming!
Stomp your feet to the sound of the harp! The latest reinforcements from Prime Gaming are up for grabs, offering a new commander, Ciarán Hillen, and a set of themed customization elements to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. Claim the Shamrock package by April 21 to receive these rewards, along with 1 day of WoT Premium Account and missions for ×5 XP.

Got mine.
user posted image

Latest free games offer.
user posted image
TSCatnip
post Mar 19 2023, 03:09 PM

Regular
1,078 posts

TSCatnip
post Mar 22 2023, 08:21 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

Collected enough tokens from twitch and completing missions and redeemed a reward for the Shamrock Days event.
user posted image

user posted image
3D Style: "Four-Leaf Clover" for the VIII FV4202
<Post #2702> After 2 years and 6 days when it was introduced into the game from the Luck of the Irish event, I managed to get it for a bit of effort without spending any money.
FeelsGoodMan
TSCatnip
post Mar 26 2023, 03:32 PM

Regular
1,078 posts

user posted image

Update 1.20.1 Common Test is now live!
A huge update incoming soon subject to changes and feedback of the common test.
  • Recon Mission: Random Events and Dynamic Cover
  • Reworked Crew Perk System
  • Japanese Tank Destroyers Are About to Join the Game!
  • Onslaught Returns!
  • WoT Plus
  • Battle Pass Collection
  • Slots in the Garage for Credits
This large upcoming update creates discontent and negative emotions from QuickyBaby. lol.gif
I'm uncertain of the outcome of this common test since I haven't played it yet on the CT server. However, garage slots for credits is a moot point for long time players. It can easily be obtained from missions. In fact I have more than 150 empty garage slots available. More barracks as rewards are welcome. Also available are around 250 demounting kits for free equipment demounting from missions. As for crew training, Crew Books and Personal Reserves are available as rewards in missions. Plenty of those in my inventory too. I'm confident that Retraining Orders for retraining crew skills will also be available to all players from completing missions as well. No need for extra drama to get attention... shakehead.gif

TSCatnip
post Mar 27 2023, 01:47 PM

Regular
1,078 posts

Venge
post Mar 29 2023, 12:20 AM

36 posts

Looking for clan that is active for War Gods, do let me know if any active clan is still recruiting. Thanks.!
red streak
post Mar 29 2023, 10:39 PM

Doto 2 Pinoy Slayer
1,482 posts

2023 still got pipul play this cash-grab game or just Catnip? laugh.gif
jtan.pdr
post Mar 30 2023, 06:48 PM

Casual
464 posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8M3aVphfTE...channel=MrHewes

a real AMX-13 Light Tank
in and out
TSCatnip
post Mar 31 2023, 04:35 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

Another video from QB explaining why WoT Plus is P2W.
Will WG succumb to pressure from CCs and players to withdraw and revise update 1.20.1 similar update 10.0: Rubicon?
If WG didn't, the bigger question is: Will QB quit playing World of Tanks? wink.gif

This update if it went through will give players a skill boost from purchasing emblems and inscriptions. lol.gif
mowlous
post Apr 1 2023, 12:37 PM

Casual
492 posts

QUOTE(red streak @ Mar 29 2023, 10:39 PM)
Got one, just that usually not much response that's why no post only ........ with the future update it will be too expensive to be f2p. Latest quicky news indicate that WG gonna make rich people sweat and poor people cry. CEO of WG need that wagyu beef fast.
red streak
post Apr 1 2023, 04:29 PM

Doto 2 Pinoy Slayer
1,482 posts

I stopped playing after I won the bid for that tier 9 murican Premium. Haven't played it again even though I got a new rig that can max out all my games' settings. Didn't buy lootboxes this year so no gold to fund my P2W activities but at least my wallet stopped crying whistling.gif
TSCatnip
post Apr 2 2023, 05:10 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

user posted image

Wargaming's Briefing and FAQ on Update 1.20.1 Crew Perks System
Inspite of the negative feedback from CCs and players, WG is going ahead with the revised crew perk system. Wait and see the next 12 months after the update goes live whether the writing is on the wall for WoT.
Anyway, QB isn't going anywhere and will continue streaming this game for a living as usual... laugh.gif
user posted image
We recognize that adjusting to these changes may not be simple, so we are introducing a special promotion to help you get comfortable with the new system, experiment with different configurations, and settle on your preferred setup. From the release of Update 1.20.1 until the end of 2023, this promotion will allow you to reset crew perks for free for 30 days. When you log in to the game for the first time after the update, you’ll have one month to experiment with crew perks without any costs. Additionally, we will credit 12 Retraining Orders to all players.
TSCatnip
post Apr 3 2023, 12:45 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

user posted image

user posted image
Camouflage only without the doge emblem and inscription of the "Such camo, much wow" 2D style reward from the WoT Classic 0.70 event. <Post #2056>

user posted image
"Nine Lives" Camouflage was introduced during Update 1.13 and was first available in the Premium Shop during the International Cat Day event in August 2021. <Link>

user posted image
"K-Nine"Camouflage was introduced during update Update 1.13 and made available in the Ingame Shop during the International Dog Day event in August 2021. <Link>

Time to have fun with Party Animals!
Mission can be completed only on certain tanks with animal names such as Tiger, Luchs, Maus, Bisonte with the exception of AMX 40 and T 34-85 Rudy.

Mission is quite easy, possible to complete it within a day or two. Free camouflage x 3 per set worth 150 gold each. FeelsGoodMan.
user posted image
TSCatnip
post Apr 3 2023, 01:33 PM

Regular
1,078 posts

TSCatnip
post Apr 9 2023, 07:24 AM

Regular
1,078 posts

damnkids01
post Apr 12 2023, 12:00 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(red streak @ Mar 29 2023, 10:39 PM)
i still play too biggrin.gif but getting very frustrated lately as a f2p.. but if full loadout gold+premium acc+ bonds wao experience changed instantly
TSCatnip
post Apr 12 2023, 10:09 PM

Regular
1,078 posts

Cosmonautics Day and International Day of Human Space Flight
Today on April 12th is the anniversary of the first human space flight by the 27 year old Russian Soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin. Whom circled the Earth for 1 hour and 48 minutes aboard the Vostok 1 spacecraft in 1961.
To commemorate this event Мир Танков, the RU Lesta version of World of Tanks released a new "Iskara" 2D Style worth (1,000 Gold) that can be obtained free by completing a set of missions. Hopefully, it be available here someday.

user posted image

user posted image

First Orbit is a 2011 feature-length, experimental documentary film about Vostok 1, the first human space flight around the Earth. By matching the orbit of the International Space Station to that of Vostok 1 as closely as possible, in terms of ground track and time of day, documentary filmmaker Christopher Riley and European Space Agency astronaut Paolo Nespoli were able to film the view that Yuri Gagarin saw on his pioneering 1961 orbital space flight. This new footage was cut together with the original Vostok 1 mission audio recordings sourced from the Russian State Archive of Scientific and Technical Documentation. The film features the music of composer Philip Sheppard.
TSCatnip
post Apr 16 2023, 12:30 PM

Regular
1,078 posts

user posted image

user posted image

M47 Iron Arnie now available!
The Holiday Ops 2023 Large Box tank drop reward is now for sale for a limited time period in the Premium Shop. Good news for those that missed out this tank during that event.

EU Premium Shop <Link>
user posted image

ASIA Premium Shop
user posted image

The price difference between different regions are noticeably larger now. So far the in game currency gold value and Ringgit remains unchanged. ( 25,000 Gold = MYR 406.70 ) Yes, pixels tanks are expensive. sweat.gif
Server EU ASIA NA
25,000 Gold (MYR) 429.85 406.70 464.40
Price checked on April 16th, 2023

NA Premium Shop <Link>
user posted image

164 Pages « < 155 156 157 158 159 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.25    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:14 PM