Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

17 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Serious ...::: Long Distance Relationship Version 13:::..., The LDR Fellowship and Advice Thread

views

miyakochan89
post Jan 29 2018, 10:04 AM

Wut?
6,615 posts

QUOTE(brianwkh @ Jan 29 2018, 09:18 AM)
This is my first time too! Lol
Hope everything is going well...
Tbh we're kinda diff, im kinda introvert type while she's like the opposite eventhough she always say she's kinda introvert too... Lol
Welcome and stay strong and in love! rclxms.gif
justnits
post Jan 29 2018, 10:44 AM

Mechanical Keyboard Addict
2,968 posts

as we all know, in every ldr, one person will have to make the move once you take the rship into marriage.

for those of you who have to make the big move, what's the biggest hurdle for you?
and how do you overcome them?
Strawberry<3
post Jan 29 2018, 11:22 AM

Trusted and Best Seller
1,763 posts

Actually Nowadays technologies are very advance and LDR have alot of advantages than olden times. Got smartphone to video calls, voice calls, whatsapp etc... Even far also can contact.

It's depend on both person whether really love and care about each other dearly and stop thinking about far far cant touch cant meet etc.

Just think you both are able to contact and talk everyday is good liao.

This post has been edited by Strawberry<3: Jan 29 2018, 11:22 AM
brianwkh
post Jan 29 2018, 01:57 PM

39 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jan 29 2018, 10:04 AM)
Welcome and stay strong and in love!  rclxms.gif
Thanks!!! We will biggrin.gif
TSspunkberry
post Jan 30 2018, 01:53 AM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Elite
1,890 posts

QUOTE(justnits @ Jan 29 2018, 10:44 AM)
as we all know, in every ldr, one person will have to make the move once you take the rship into marriage.

for those of you who have to make the big move, what's the biggest hurdle for you?
and how do you overcome them?
I've been quite lucky that his job prospects are more flexible than mine, so where we go depends on my job and he can just work remote.

I personally have not had the experience of already being established in a job and having to make the move, but I think that even if it did happen, I would always go to him.
brianwkh
post Jan 31 2018, 11:41 AM

39 posts

Up till yesterday only i realized im probably just a spare tyre, we were supposed to meet tmr for the first time. But she sent me "I have a boyfriend, i dont think we should talk anymore, don't ever reply or msg me again" last night.
It hurts so much, because of her, I've planned to throw everything i have here and go all the way to SG to work. I know its just a 4 months relationship, some ppl might say its just a v short time, no need get so sad over it, that might be true. But its still so hurt when you try to commit so much and it ends like this.

BlueWind
post Jan 31 2018, 01:50 PM

Sianzation
2,898 posts

QUOTE(brianwkh @ Jan 31 2018, 11:41 AM)
Up till yesterday only i realized im probably just a spare tyre, we were supposed to meet tmr for the first time. But she sent me "I have a boyfriend, i dont think we should talk anymore, don't ever reply or msg me again" last night.
It hurts so much, because of her, I've planned to throw everything i have here and go all the way to SG to work. I know its just a 4 months relationship, some ppl might say its just a v short time, no need get so sad over it, that might be true. But its still so hurt when you try to commit so much and it ends like this.
That's like the biggest joke ever happened to you. Get yourself back up buddy.
RUI
post Feb 1 2018, 08:24 AM

Enthusiast
722 posts

U were too deep into own false hope.

This is about getting bailed on the first meet up only.
I can’t imagine if you have actually dated her for a month.

Ur expectation on her blew out of proportion.

miyakochan89
post Feb 1 2018, 09:28 AM

Wut?
6,615 posts

So sorry to hear that.
brianwkh
post Feb 4 2018, 10:07 AM

39 posts

I got some information from one of her rl friend which i cant 100% confirm if its legit or not and found out that alot of things my "ex-gf" told me were actually lies. I actually get kinda mad and hurt. But I've been thinking for awhile, and decided to tell her that lets get back to be just normal friend, i hope thats the best course of action and probably i would feel better and get over it sooner.
wondernoob
post Feb 4 2018, 04:29 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(brianwkh @ Feb 4 2018, 10:07 AM)
I got some information from one of her rl friend which i cant 100% confirm if its legit or not and found out that alot of things my "ex-gf"  told me were actually lies. I actually get kinda mad and hurt. But I've been thinking for awhile, and decided to tell her that lets get back to be just normal friend, i hope thats the best course of action and probably i would feel better and get over it sooner.
You do you, bud. Sorry to hear but as with what others have pointed out, you might have put in a bit too much into the relationship this early on. Be careful for wanting to remain in contact and in a friendship as I worry you will be taken advantage of due to your willingness to continue. Better in my eyes (but not easier) to douse the wound in antiseptic, move on and heal faster.
justnits
post Feb 5 2018, 06:03 PM

Mechanical Keyboard Addict
2,968 posts

I got some information from one of her rl friend which i cant 100% confirm if its legit or not and found out that alot of things my "ex-gf"  told me were actually lies. I actually get kinda mad and hurt. But I've been thinking for awhile, and decided to tell her that lets get back to be just normal friend, i hope thats the best course of action and probably i would feel better and get over it sooner.
i'm sorry to hear that buddy sad.gif

TSspunkberry
post Feb 6 2018, 02:06 AM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Elite
1,890 posts

Sorry to hear dude. Might be best to stick with people you meet in person first sad.gif
MasBoleh!
post Feb 6 2018, 05:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

Give your heart some time to recover.

It is a blessing in disguise. You have yet to give her much of your time, efforts etc but you have already found out the truth. Pretty much saved you a lot of trouble smile.gif

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Feb 6 2018, 02:06 AM)
Sorry to hear dude. Might be best to stick with people you meet in person first sad.gif
Hello spunk wave.gif long time no see haha
babychai
post Feb 7 2018, 01:01 AM

I go to work because my name is not in Forbes list
779 posts

sry to hear that. i think those girl working in Sg prefer to have SG bf because of SGD
TSspunkberry
post Feb 7 2018, 01:50 AM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Elite
1,890 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Feb 6 2018, 05:15 PM)
Hello spunk wave.gif long time no see haha
ha hello smile.gif I'm hardly around anyway - I just check in daily to my threads that I maintain and then I'm out. Rarely post.
brianwkh
post Feb 7 2018, 02:24 PM

39 posts

Yeah, ive tried to put in too much during early stage, im not thinking straight too, I just blindly believe whatever she said eventhough it sounds suspicious, thats what i supposed to get...
Im trying to get over this, i tried to keep myself busy during the day, but when i went to bed, I would wake up in the middle of the night thinking about how i got cheated/played, blablabla, sometimes i cant go back to sleep, sometimes yeah i fall asleep but then will probably wake up again in the next one or two hours.
MasBoleh!
post Feb 7 2018, 04:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Feb 7 2018, 01:50 AM)
ha hello smile.gif I'm hardly around anyway - I just check in daily to my threads that I maintain and then I'm out. Rarely post.
I see. Nowadays I barely have time for discord. sweat.gif

But still, I hope that everyone is doing well. I can see that you are doing well ^^ Still got cook fry rice? tongue.gif

QUOTE(brianwkh @ Feb 7 2018, 02:24 PM)
Yeah, ive tried to put in too much during early stage, im not thinking straight too, I just blindly believe whatever she said eventhough it sounds suspicious, thats what i supposed to get...
Im trying to get over this, i tried to keep myself busy during the day, but when i went to bed, I would wake up in the middle of the night thinking about how i got cheated/played, blablabla, sometimes i cant go back to sleep, sometimes yeah i fall asleep but then will probably wake up again in the next one or two hours.
I experienced the insomnia part as well. Waking up at 3am and can't went back to sleep. No matter how tired i was.

As for blindly believe, well normally most of the people will get blinded when they are in love.
TSspunkberry
post Feb 8 2018, 01:31 AM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Elite
1,890 posts

QUOTE(MasBoleh! @ Feb 7 2018, 04:36 PM)
I see. Nowadays I barely have time for discord. sweat.gif

But still, I hope that everyone is doing well. I can see that you are doing well ^^ Still got cook fry rice? tongue.gif
haha yes actually we made some last week.
MasBoleh!
post Feb 8 2018, 01:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Feb 8 2018, 01:31 AM)
haha yes actually we made some last week.
Nice, still remember how you told me about cooking and advised me notworthy.gif

and the cats still plotting something? tongue.gif tongue.gif

17 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0204sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:13 PM