Games Rhythm Heaven Megamix (3DS), US version coming later this year.

TSkenjixx
post Jan 14 2015, 11:12 PM, updated 9y ago

my home hero
741 posts

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201501/14069509.html

rclxms.gif yesss physical copy confirm from me

This post has been edited by kenjixx: Apr 3 2015, 12:56 AM
RandomName
post Jan 16 2015, 02:14 PM

I would really really love to play this game. Still no confirmation that it's going to be released in US though. And I don't have a 3ds yet. I'm so torn between buying new 3ds from Japan or US....

I want to buy the regular new 3ds, so I have to buy japan version since US only release XL. But japan games are more expensive and hard to find here.

On the other hand, US/asian games are cheaper so it makes more sense to buy US version. But I'm afraid this game won't be released in US, so I still have to buy japan version for this game...

Judging by your posts, you have a japan version 3ds? Is it hard looking for japanese games here? I can read japanese, so that's not a problem.
TSkenjixx
post Jan 16 2015, 04:09 PM

my home hero
741 posts

QUOTE(RandomName @ Jan 16 2015, 02:14 PM)
I would really really love to play this game. Still no confirmation that it's going to be released in US though. And I don't have a 3ds yet. I'm so torn between buying new 3ds from Japan or US....

I want to buy the regular new 3ds, so I have to buy japan version since US only release XL. But japan games are more expensive and hard to find here.

On the other hand, US/asian games are cheaper so it makes more sense to buy US version. But I'm afraid this game won't be released in US, so I still have to buy japan version for this game...

Judging by your posts, you have a japan version 3ds? Is it hard looking for japanese games here? I can read japanese, so that's not a problem.
it's not hard to get just need to pay more especially now the ringgit is so weak
if u dont mind about physical copy can straight away get from eshop with our credit card
RandomName
post Jan 16 2015, 09:08 PM

Owh. I didn't know the eshop sells new releases as well. I thought it's only for old DS games. I can get used copy of old 3ds games next time I go to Japan, and I'll just buy new games releasing this year on the eshop then. Thanks!
TSkenjixx
post Apr 2 2015, 09:56 AM

my home hero
741 posts

released June 11th

Pr1me_Minister
post Mar 15 2016, 12:07 PM

314 posts

Coming soon to US 3DSes later this year.
Chocobos
post Mar 15 2016, 12:13 PM

256 posts

QUOTE(RandomName @ Jan 16 2015, 02:14 PM)

There are regular size new 3DS US version - the Animal Crossing Happy Home version & Pokemon Anniversary.
Pr1me_Minister
post Mar 30 2016, 03:12 PM

314 posts

I wish they really make a Rhythm Heaven anime because this fan-made opening is amazing! wub.gif

0.0143sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:07 PM