Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

347 Pages « < 239 240 241 242 243 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Rolex / Tudor Watches Club V1, Is time to have this now?

views

friedricetheman
post Jun 9 2021, 02:07 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
949 posts

QUOTE(incubus_skj @ Jun 9 2021, 11:59 AM)
No la condo only not landed. Too used to having food and shopping nearby liao

Patek tarak gold bracelet. I want as beng bling as possible for the price I'm paying hahah
Condo is also nice lah. Some condo have view of the ocean and those are best. Everyday can enjoy the sea breeze.

You want gold bracelet Patek, then need to top up sikit liao.. Nautilus 7118 for slightly over RM200k only..
rx330
post Jun 9 2021, 03:04 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,585 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 9 2021, 02:05 PM)
Sell me your AAA nautilus for RM100k. You can use that money to buy an ori calatrava 5196 instead..
ooo I like the 5196 too, but dunno too small or not
incubus_skj
post Jun 9 2021, 04:00 PM

Watame Shogun
1,746 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 9 2021, 02:07 PM)
Condo is also nice lah. Some condo have view of the ocean and those are best. Everyday can enjoy the sea breeze.

You want gold bracelet Patek, then need to top up sikit liao.. Nautilus 7118 for slightly over RM200k only..
wah seriously overbudget 200k unsure.gif

friedricetheman
post Jun 9 2021, 04:24 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
949 posts

QUOTE(rx330 @ Jun 9 2021, 03:04 PM)
It’s too small for me but it might fit you at 37mm. It’s a hand wound movement. Very beautifully made. You can check it out at the boutique.

QUOTE(incubus_skj @ Jun 9 2021, 04:00 PM)
wah seriously overbudget 200k  unsure.gif
Trade in your 18k rootbeer and top up sikit.

Nautilus > All
rx330
post Jun 9 2021, 04:58 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,585 posts

7118 need 200k ar?

last time I told my wife if one day I made it, I get u a 7118 (AAA)
incubus_skj
post Jun 9 2021, 05:18 PM

Watame Shogun
1,746 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 9 2021, 04:24 PM)
It’s too small for me but it might fit you at 37mm. It’s a hand wound movement. Very beautifully made. You can check it out at the boutique.
Trade in your 18k rootbeer and top up sikit.

Nautilus > All
tamau, now resell prices so high i also duwan to let go liao
Chinoz
post Jun 9 2021, 05:44 PM

Llamas"R"Us
1,483 posts

QUOTE(incubus_skj @ Jun 8 2021, 10:21 PM)
long time no report in liao, first thing i see is about 12 year olds wearing lolek and carrying chanels and hermes??? what did i miss suddenly everyone become super helang in here  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:
Welcome back boss. Long time no see.

QUOTE(swanlover @ Jun 9 2021, 12:28 PM)
Rolex so insanely hot now even the AAA grade also naik harga nearing 100%..lolx..
I think because of all the recent raids, a lot of the factories either laying low or gulung outright.
Apparently even reps got waitlist and priority to vips now laugh.gif
Chinoz
post Jun 9 2021, 05:48 PM

Llamas"R"Us
1,483 posts

QUOTE(rx330 @ Jun 9 2021, 03:04 PM)
The case diameter might be small, but the long, straight lugs actually means it doesn't fit that well on smaller wrists.
bee88
post Jun 9 2021, 05:54 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 7 2021, 08:27 PM)
My son is quite responsible for his age. Maybe it’s due to him having two younger siblings. I gave him my Sub C to wear to a cocktail reception two years ago when he was 9. He took care of it really well.

I also bought 2 mid range G-Shocks for him over the past year which were around RM700-900. He took care of them really well too.

I was going to get him a Tissot PRX Powermatic 80 but felt that it is a waste of money as he would only probably going to wear it for a few years before I gift him a watch from my collection. That was when I thought why not gift it to him on his 12th birthday instead of 18th birthday.
I would give my Lolexes away to them when they are certified not a Char Siew. The watches are waiting for them, just waiting for them to redeem it in the future.

If char Siew, better sell them all and enjoy the money.
friedricetheman
post Jun 9 2021, 06:43 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
949 posts

QUOTE(incubus_skj @ Jun 9 2021, 05:18 PM)
tamau, now resell prices so high i also duwan to let go liao
Ya. The price jump is crazy. If you check out the prices pre pandemic and now, some Rolex models jumped 100% in value.

QUOTE(bee88 @ Jun 9 2021, 05:54 PM)
I would give my Lolexes away to them when they are certified not a Char Siew. The watches are waiting for them, just waiting for them to redeem it in the future. 

If char Siew, better sell them all and enjoy the money.
Watches if liquidate my whole collection also won’t reach 1 million ringgit. Can’t even buy a Sunseeker with that sort of cash. How to enjoy the money?

Anyways, my kids have very different hobbies. My youngest one likes to dress up as different Disney princesses. Her latest outfit is a Snow White outfit. But she tend to outgrow them very fast so we have to keep buying every 6 months and selling the old ones on preloved items groups.

My middle child loves filming so we bought her a cheap GoPro camera. I also donated to her my wife’s old computer for her to do video editing. She’s also the one hogging the game consoles and posting funny videos to our family’s WhatsApp group

My eldest kid. I am trying to cultivate his interest in watches. I bought him two G-Shocks but when I tried to buy him another one for his birthday last year, he flat out refuse. He’s more obsessed with trying new food and travelling so we might send him to stay with his aunt in the UK during his semester breaks once the travel restrictions have been lifted.

I think it’s more wishful thinking than anything else as my kids seem not very interested in watches. My eldest one have some potential maybe but he’s more into culinary delights. We even signed him up for chef classes which he enjoyed. He’s heading to Masterchef or what ever they call it there level classes soon as he has almost completed all the classes on his level.

This post has been edited by friedricetheman: Jun 9 2021, 06:52 PM
bee88
post Jun 9 2021, 06:52 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 9 2021, 06:43 PM)
Ya. The price jump is crazy. If you check out the prices pre pandemic and now, some Rolex models jumped 100% in value.
Watches if liquidate my whole collection also won’t reach 1 million ringgit. Can’t even buy a Sunseeker with that sort of cash. How to enjoy the money?

Anyways, my kids have very different hobbies. My youngest one likes to dress up as different Disney princesses. Her latest outfit is a Snow White outfit. But she tend to outgrow them very fast so we have to keep buying every 6 months and selling the old ones on preloved items groups.

My middle child loves filming so we bought her a GoPro camera. I also donated to her my wife’s old MacBook Air for her to do video editing. She’s also the one hogging the game consoles and posting funny videos to our family’s WhatsApp group

My eldest kid. I am trying to cultivate his interest in watches. I bought him two G-Shocks but when I tried to buy him another one for his birthday last year, he flat out refuse. He’s more obsessed with trying new food and travelling so we might send him to stay with his aunt in the UK during his semester breaks once the travel restrictions have been lifted.

I think it’s more wishful thinking than anything else as my kids seem not very interested in watches. My eldest one have some potential maybe but he’s more into culinary delights. We even signed him up for chef classes at Pavilion which he enjoyed. He’s heading to Masterchef or what ever they call it there level classes soon as he has almost completed all the classes on his level.
Better than nothing. Haha.

friedricetheman
post Jun 9 2021, 06:55 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
949 posts

QUOTE(bee88 @ Jun 9 2021, 06:52 PM)
Better than nothing. Haha.
It’s not worth liquidating memories for some measly few thousand ringgit.

I believe the kids will keep the watches as memento even if they don’t wear it as they will associate the watches with their crazy dad and his equally stupid watch collection.
bee88
post Jun 9 2021, 06:58 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 9 2021, 06:55 PM)
It’s not worth liquidating memories for some measly few thousand ringgit.

I believe the kids will keep the watches as memento even if they don’t wear it as they will associate the watches with their crazy dad and his equally stupid watch collection.
Of course I wish to be able to pass to them. But if anyone of them turn out to be char Siew, sorry la. Hahaha. Maybe the good one will get more than one watches.
hjh87
post Jun 9 2021, 10:13 PM

Enthusiast
773 posts

Hi guy, mind to share AD contact that might have Milgauss Z-Blue Dial in stock?
selinix
post Jun 10 2021, 12:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
7,343 posts

QUOTE(hjh87 @ Jun 9 2021, 10:13 PM)
No AD will have one in stock for walk in customer
swanlover
post Jun 10 2021, 07:35 AM

On my way
627 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 9 2021, 06:43 PM)

My middle child loves filming so we bought her a cheap GoPro camera. I also donated to her my wife’s old computer for her to do video editing. She’s also the one hogging the game consoles and posting funny videos to our family’s WhatsApp group

I think it’s more wishful thinking than anything else as my kids seem not very interested in watches. My eldest one have some potential maybe but he’s more into culinary delights. We even signed him up for chef classes which he enjoyed. He’s heading to Masterchef or what ever they call it there level classes soon as he has almost completed all the classes on his level.
[QUOTE]

Can try Rolex and monitor....

Rolex is like an addictive drug and highly toxic, once given , there will be no point of return anymore...lolx
swanlover
post Jun 10 2021, 07:38 AM

On my way
627 posts

Now all AD got empty shelves and sell by phone call only...try grey or befriend some seasoned taiko here...lolx...
incubus_skj
post Jun 10 2021, 08:35 AM

Watame Shogun
1,746 posts

any sports models and stainless steel models are all gone. only ones on the shelves are lady DJ's

best bet is to get from scalpers resellers or get another brand liao
friedricetheman
post Jun 10 2021, 08:50 AM

Watch Idiot Savant
949 posts

Don’t bother with Rolex. All no stock. When new shipment arrives, they will all be taken up in less than a week due to the long waiting list.

Also, don’t bother with AP and PP. Same situation now.

But can look at Breguet, H Moser et Cie and A Lange & Sohne instead as those brands are still stocked when I last checked.
hjh87
post Jun 10 2021, 10:42 AM

Enthusiast
773 posts

Even for this underrated Milgauss?? Have been viewing through watch thread and seem like most westerners is interested in this model rather than Asia side.

347 Pages « < 239 240 241 242 243 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0167sec    0.05    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:29 AM