Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Rolex / Tudor Watches Club V1, Is time to have this now?

views

selinix
post Yesterday, 07:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
6,770 posts

QUOTE(OinkieE @ Aug 21 2019, 09:58 AM)
The waitlist only works if you have a prior purchase history with the ADs and the more you spend the shorter the waitlist you are in.

Retails for the GMT is around RM 3X k. No doubt preowned are selling at a higher premium now.
True, basically they judge their purchasers on how deep their pocket is. Once a friend was genuinely asking for a gmt purchase and was told the AD manager would not approve because they are multiple big spender at the waitlist, so no way my friend can “qualify”.. guess it only luck for those with deep pockets
OinkieE
post Yesterday, 06:16 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(aspartame @ Aug 21 2019, 11:59 AM)
If let’s say u own one and you want to sell it off, I don’t think can fetch a good price selling to those dealer right? Unless u try to sell yourself online... not sure
Depends on how you define a good price. Let's say you sell your BLNR at 50k I am sure the grey dealer will chase at you as well.
OinkieE
post Yesterday, 06:22 PM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(r3kahsttub @ Aug 21 2019, 02:56 PM)
Of course spend history is a must. Everyone wants a a steel Sub, GMT, Daytona. There simply isn't enough for everyone. But that said, I don't own a Datejust. And I have never purchased anything I've never really wanted. As for the BLNR, I do think that the BLRO looks better on jubilee than BLNR does. But hey, I guess I won't complain.
Haha!Anyway both BLNR and BLRO are hell of good looking watch wub.gif regardless it is on jubilee or oyster.

Yeah, that's what I planned to do to flow with the AD waitlist game, am still eyeing another watch that I love and justify the spending.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0741sec    2.42    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 03:00 PM