Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Rolex / Tudor Watches Club V1, Is time to have this now?

soundworks
post Nov 10 2018, 02:37 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

Here's a question-

Technically only AD or Rolex shop can sell a new watch right? Those in Wingwah, Hangthai etc claim to sell new but actually rolex system already register someone's name under it?

Did i get something wrong here? Sorry abit noob as I'm new to this hobby
tatmeng
post Nov 10 2018, 03:12 PM

Getting Started

Bangkok got stock for BB58.
After VAT refund, steel RM 15.2K and leather RM13.9K
Buyalotforgaming
post Nov 15 2018, 09:16 PM

Casual

What are my chances of landing the Pepsi if I were a walk-in customer? rclxub.gif
incubus_skj
post Nov 15 2018, 09:49 PM

Regular
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(Buyalotforgaming @ Nov 15 2018, 09:16 PM)
What are my chances of landing the Pepsi if I were a walk-in customer?  rclxub.gif
Like kena 4D

Not impossible, but very low chances lol
r3kahsttub
post Nov 15 2018, 11:26 PM

IG: @MTHRFKNWIN

If you started off by saying you were looking for a Platona, I'd say your chances of getting a Pepsi would be pretty high. Its not impossible, just likely need to have a spend account prior.
Buyalotforgaming
post Nov 16 2018, 07:51 AM

Casual

I saw one the other day at a re seller shop, going for 76K. Think retail is around 35-40K if you get it off the boutique so it was a fat markup.

Looks like I should give up on walking in eh? Don't think I'm a big enough buyer to be entitled to any special treatment. It is a beautiful piece though....more or less the only watch I have ever eyed this much.
fuzzy
post Nov 16 2018, 10:58 AM

*pew pew pew*

QUOTE(Buyalotforgaming @ Nov 16 2018, 07:51 AM)
I saw one the other day at a re seller shop, going for 76K. Think retail is around 35-40K if you get it off the boutique so it was a fat markup.

Looks like I should give up on walking in eh? Don't think I'm a big enough buyer to be entitled to any special treatment. It is a beautiful piece though....more or less the only watch I have ever eyed this much.
Yes.

The only possibly is if you look around some smaller AD or AD in another country that might just have one in and no one was on any list.

It's still very very low possiblity.
r3kahsttub
post Nov 16 2018, 11:35 AM

IG: @MTHRFKNWIN

QUOTE(Buyalotforgaming @ Nov 16 2018, 07:51 AM)

Don't give up hope; it is not impossible as there are some ADs (granted, outside of Klang Valley) who do not practise waiting lists or spend accounts. Just have to catch the right time (when stock gets delivered) and good luck (Pepsi BLRO part of the delivery). As you may know by now, ADs have little say in terms of what stock they get; they make a request and perhaps only 75% are fulfilled.
Buyalotforgaming
post Nov 16 2018, 08:41 PM

Casual

QUOTE(fuzzy @ Nov 16 2018, 10:58 AM)
Yes.

The only possibly is if you look around some smaller AD or AD in another country that might just have one in and no one was on any list.

It's still very very low possiblity.
QUOTE(r3kahsttub @ Nov 16 2018, 11:35 AM)
Don't give up hope; it is not impossible as there are some ADs (granted, outside of Klang Valley) who do not practise waiting lists or spend accounts. Just have to catch the right time (when stock gets delivered) and good luck (Pepsi BLRO part of the delivery). As you may know by now, ADs have little say in terms of what stock they get; they make a request and perhaps only 75% are fulfilled.
I've had friends look for it for me in other parts of SEA, HK, China and Europe. No luck either.

Am quite new to the watch scene though....is this over demand / supply shortage something that will subside overtime? Or is this always the case for the Rolex professional series watches? In SG the waiting list for the submariner is on average 2 years iirc.
ck77
post Nov 16 2018, 09:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(Buyalotforgaming @ Nov 16 2018, 08:41 PM)
I've had friends look for it for me in other parts of SEA, HK, China and Europe. No luck either.

Am quite new to the watch scene though....is this over demand / supply shortage something that will subside overtime? Or is this always the case for the Rolex professional series watches? In SG the waiting list for the submariner is on average 2 years iirc.
Welcome to the Rolex (ss) sport watch game
https://www.ablogtowatch.com/why-some-watch...ossible-retail/

https://www.fratellowatches.com/you-asked-u...ches-available/

100 Pages « < 98 99 100Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0713sec    4.89    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th November 2018 - 01:11 PM