Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Rolex / Tudor Watches Club V1, Is time to have this now?

r3kahsttub
post Aug 13 2018, 05:02 PM

IG: @MTHRFKNWIN
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(kotmj @ Aug 12 2018, 10:36 PM)
Looks like the interior of Tax Seng somehow
You're not wrong; only the 16753 was from another store.
fuzzy
post Aug 13 2018, 06:17 PM

*pew pew pew*

That soladite dial is really stunning, not a fan of the hour markers though.
r3kahsttub
post Aug 15 2018, 03:39 PM

IG: @MTHRFKNWIN

Yep, I wish Rolex continued to produce DJs with unique dials as they used to before. I guess not everyone will like the diamond markers and, like you, I'd have gone for index markers if I had the option. Either way, 36mm is a wee bit small for me.
incubus_skj
post Aug 15 2018, 04:22 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(r3kahsttub @ Aug 15 2018, 03:39 PM)
Yep, I wish Rolex continued to produce DJs with unique dials as they used to before. I guess not everyone will like the diamond markers and, like you, I'd have gone for index markers if I had the option. Either way, 36mm is a wee bit small for me.
cause diamond markers so chao ah beng look laugh.gif laugh.gif

i like biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Jack128
post Yesterday, 10:26 AM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(incubus_skj @ Aug 15 2018, 04:22 PM)
cause diamond markers so chao ah beng look  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

i like  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif
Haha i used to think that way too, but as you age (am approaching 40), somehow it becomes more appealing. So never say never lah
incubus_skj
post Yesterday, 10:32 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Jack128 @ Aug 16 2018, 10:26 AM)
Haha i used to think that way too, but as you age (am approaching 40), somehow it becomes more appealing. So never say never lah
i agree. last time i see rolex macam old man watch. now become old man liao.. even yellow gold with baguette diamond markers also look very appealing ad laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Superman07
post Yesterday, 10:38 AM

The other day I called Tudor service centre because I wanted to purchase a metal bracelet for my Ranger but I was told I can't get other design of bracelet (I wanted the bracelet from new Black Bay 41), other than the specific model for Ranger since the Rolex/Tudor group will not sell it that way. I was disappointed because I hated the straight end link on Tudor Ranger, hence I bought watch with the leather bracelet hoping I'll just buy another Tudor bracelet although it will set me back more than RM3000.
incubus_skj
post Yesterday, 10:41 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Superman07 @ Aug 16 2018, 10:38 AM)
The other day I called Tudor service centre because I wanted to purchase a metal bracelet for my Ranger but I was told I can't get other design of bracelet (I wanted the bracelet from new Black Bay 41), other than the specific model for Ranger since the Rolex/Tudor group will not sell it that way. I was disappointed because I hated the straight end link on Tudor Ranger, hence I bought watch with the leather bracelet hoping I'll just buy another Tudor bracelet although it will set me back more than RM3000.
same thing with Omega timepieces. got my Seamaster leather strap changed a couple of months ago and when i asked them about what kind of other straps i was able to change to, they said only can change back the same one sweat.gif

Jack128
post Yesterday, 10:43 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(incubus_skj @ Aug 16 2018, 10:41 AM)
same thing with Omega timepieces. got my Seamaster leather strap changed a couple of months ago and when i asked them about what kind of other straps i was able to change to, they said only can change back the same one  sweat.gif
I have an old Carrera Calibre 16 with worn leather straps. Wanted to get a replacement but even the Tag boutique told me to go to LVMH HQ in KL. That's quite a hassle just for a strap. Any other alternatives guys?
incubus_skj
post Yesterday, 10:48 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Jack128 @ Aug 16 2018, 10:43 AM)
I have an old Carrera Calibre 16 with worn leather straps. Wanted to get a replacement but even the Tag boutique told me to go to LVMH HQ in KL. That's quite a hassle just for a strap. Any other alternatives guys?
that's pretty retarded of them. so much hassle for the customer
Jack128
post Yesterday, 10:54 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(incubus_skj @ Aug 16 2018, 10:48 AM)
that's pretty retarded of them. so much hassle for the customer
The excuse was that they do not carry 'accessories'. But why.....straps are inexpensive, small in size and easy to store.Surely there's a demand rclxub.gif
incubus_skj
post Yesterday, 11:14 AM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(Jack128 @ Aug 16 2018, 10:54 AM)
The excuse was that they do not carry 'accessories'. But why.....straps are inexpensive, small in size and easy to store.Surely there's a demand rclxub.gif
even if they don't keep they can just order for you like what other AD's do. take deposit, order, then when come ad just install for customer doh.gif

93 Pages « < 91 92 93Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0659sec    2.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th August 2018 - 07:18 AM