Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

IMP Comfort Absorber, Reliable?

views

lil_flank
post Feb 11 2019, 09:48 AM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(justin_chia @ Jun 12 2018, 03:24 PM)
The stiffness of IMP comfort is good enough for daily drive in Malaysia, but compromise a lil bit of comfort-ness.

Reason why I replaced it back to Honda original absorber is due to the knocking sound on uneven road even I've claimed another new set from seller.

The first pair, got a lil knocking sound after I first drove back and after few months later, the sound become louder and make me feel uneasy.
The second pair, at the beginning after i've just replaced with the claimed set, it'd worked well for two months.
Just right after the second month, the knocking sound came back and I couldn't tahan anymore.
FYI, the full set including front 2 rear 2 are having this problem.
Thus, I've changed it all.  bangwall.gif
May i know how much did u spent on the stock Honda abs (front and back)?
lil_flank
post Feb 11 2019, 04:18 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(cempedaklife @ Feb 11 2019, 01:54 PM)
you might want to try to search in lyn about shokz by apm as well.
just to give you another option.
Thanks for your suggestion! Saw your another thread that u were using this shokz abs. U also planned to change the mounts and bump stops last time. For mounts, are u referring to Engine mounts? Also each absorbers has a bump stops? It doesn't comes with the absorbers? Quite new to this absorber thing.
lil_flank
post Feb 12 2019, 03:03 PM

Casual
472 posts

QUOTE(cempedaklife @ Feb 11 2019, 04:31 PM)
i posted the same change with different details across several related topics accordingly  laugh.gif

mount is the absorber mount, not engine mount, about bump stops. i only able to find the front one online, and when i get it from honda official stockist, they also gave me only the two front ones. they never mentioned that rear has. but when i go and change it in workshop, the guy was asking about it for the rear one. and said since i didnt get it, he will reuse the old one, which is also a bit weird to me.

too bad, it was on cny sales that day for shokz on lazada that day. now it's back to "normal" price.
I see. Thanks for the information. I checked with APM but too bad they did not have shokz abs for Honda city 2014 onwards. Still underdevelopment.

QUOTE(justin_chia @ Feb 11 2019, 11:23 PM)
Should be around 1k+, don’t remember clearly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok, thanks for the estimated price!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0146sec    0.53    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:45 PM