Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

We're having intermittent DNS issues, that should resolve itself shortly.

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> IMP Comfort Absorber, Reliable?

cempedaklife
post Feb 11 2019, 04:31 PM

Master Decoy
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(lil_flank @ Feb 11 2019, 04:18 PM)
Thanks for your suggestion! Saw your another thread that u were using this shokz abs. U also planned to change the mounts and bump stops last time. For mounts, are u referring to Engine mounts? Also each absorbers has a bump stops? It doesn't comes with the absorbers? Quite new to this absorber thing.
i posted the same change with different details across several related topics accordingly laugh.gif

mount is the absorber mount, not engine mount, about bump stops. i only able to find the front one online, and when i get it from honda official stockist, they also gave me only the two front ones. they never mentioned that rear has. but when i go and change it in workshop, the guy was asking about it for the rear one. and said since i didnt get it, he will reuse the old one, which is also a bit weird to me.

too bad, it was on cny sales that day for shokz on lazada that day. now it's back to "normal" price.

justin_chia
post Feb 11 2019, 11:23 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(lil_flank @ Feb 11 2019, 09:48 AM)
May i know how much did u spent on the stock Honda abs (front and back)?
Should be around 1k+, don’t remember clearly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
lil_flank
post Feb 12 2019, 03:03 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(cempedaklife @ Feb 11 2019, 04:31 PM)
i posted the same change with different details across several related topics accordingly  laugh.gif

mount is the absorber mount, not engine mount, about bump stops. i only able to find the front one online, and when i get it from honda official stockist, they also gave me only the two front ones. they never mentioned that rear has. but when i go and change it in workshop, the guy was asking about it for the rear one. and said since i didnt get it, he will reuse the old one, which is also a bit weird to me.

too bad, it was on cny sales that day for shokz on lazada that day. now it's back to "normal" price.
I see. Thanks for the information. I checked with APM but too bad they did not have shokz abs for Honda city 2014 onwards. Still underdevelopment.

QUOTE(justin_chia @ Feb 11 2019, 11:23 PM)
Should be around 1k+, don’t remember clearly πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ok, thanks for the estimated price!

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0527sec    1.40    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st February 2019 - 02:08 AM