Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bangladesh worker in lowyat plaza

views

TSaresloh
post Jan 10 2015, 09:09 AM, updated 10y ago

0 posts

I don't understand why there are many Bangladesh are allow to open shop in lowyat plaza? And why other shops owner did not complian about them? The bangaldesh dealer are full with lie and cheat. Even they offer to repair your devices such as laptop or phone at cheaper price but they replace your devices part with fake staff. The lowyat plaza no longer a better place to buy electronic product because they full with fake and lie of the product. Even you all able to buy the product at cheaper price but there are no guarantee that the part of the product are not original because they will able to replace the original part at cheaper part and sell it at a higher price for the spare part. All this is true because I was one of the victim of that. Especially be careful with foreigner.....
CKKwan
post Jan 10 2015, 09:11 AM

Enthusiast
886 posts

They are just employee.

Bangla is every where now. The bosses don't want to hire local, because locals demand is high and lazy.
jimmybcmy
post Jan 10 2015, 09:17 AM

Casual
395 posts

The shop still owned by locals and they just hire foreign worker. Buy from brand authorized dealers are more safer.
joey2000
post Jan 10 2015, 09:24 AM

Casual
375 posts

Thanks for sharing. Will be careful when buy things from there.
littlemario
post Jan 16 2015, 08:28 PM

29 posts

haha...thats why im willing to pay more for long term items...and thats the trade-off
alfredbeoulve
post Jan 20 2015, 08:56 AM

Getting Started
202 posts

I brought a laptop there with my ex, with one of those bangla, the result is that unit break down after two months and they fixed it. then it break down in another month. the biggest problem is we live in penang.
samftrmd
post Jan 21 2015, 09:28 PM

Interface 2037
1,588 posts

Always buy from mainstream shops.
Bdon
post Jan 30 2015, 03:10 PM

29 posts

I just started a thread not too long ago like 3 or 2 months ago in the Kopitiam section about how stupid these foreign workers are and how I am sick of going lowyat. They sold me a xiaomi powerbank 10600mAh for RM 50 and when I ask them for a refund, they said "this is original, you go to all the shops and see is all the same". I went to buy an original one and went back then they start to realize it but still find some lame excuses to not refund it like how they are the same shape and etc. Finally, I said refund or I will complain and I thought of lodging a police report. They finally got scared and said that they are afraid that their pay will be deducted and refunded me only RM40. I took it although I still wanted a full refund but I was tired of arguing with them for 10 minutes.

In conclusion, buy from mainstream shops and do your homework before you buy otherwise they will cheat you. The shop I am complaining about is Tarita Lowyat and they are the worst! Never go there again
zeroglyph
post Jan 30 2015, 03:40 PM

woot!!! senior member now?
1,255 posts

i believe the mastermind behind it all are the owners. they hire bangladeshi so they can hide their face when they cheat customers. same MO, different faces.
Bdon
post Jan 30 2015, 03:46 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(zeroglyph @ Jan 30 2015, 03:40 PM)
i believe the mastermind behind it all are the owners. they hire bangladeshi so they can hide their face when they cheat customers. same MO, different faces.
I asked for their superior and they said that the superior is not around. They have one area where there are at least 10 phone/accessory stall shops and they told me that the whole area is under Tarita Multimedia. If I get this right they are basically saying that the the company basically sub these stalls to all these ordinary workers to sell their items? Some even have 0 knowledge about it...
Kenneth225
post Feb 6 2015, 10:56 AM

Getting Started
122 posts

QUOTE(Bdon @ Jan 30 2015, 03:46 PM)
I asked for their superior and they said that the superior is not around. They have one area where there are at least 10 phone/accessory stall shops and they told me that the whole area is under Tarita Multimedia. If I get this right they are basically saying that the the company basically sub these stalls to all these ordinary workers to sell their items? Some even have 0 knowledge about it...
Nop, not all shop are belong to local, some are belong to middle eastern people. they sell and trade in you laptop alot, and they have all kind of source to get laptop or pc hardware. but advise get from those reputable shop although price is abit different
OvenBaked
post Feb 13 2015, 07:44 PM

Hurricane
726 posts

Tq for info! will be more carefull after this

This post has been edited by OvenBaked: Feb 13 2015, 07:44 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0159sec    0.17    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:04 PM