Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Cat Lovers V7 ^_^, Fabulous Cats & People

views

clare01
post Feb 8 2017, 05:28 PM

17 posts

Hi all cat lovers! I need some tips/suggestions,

I started to adopt a stray kitten when moving in my current place as it sticks with us a lot and mummy cat seems to dislike it.
It's been almost a year now and recently I received complain from agent/housemates because of the cat Duhhh

So while I'm looking for another unit to rent (ps. ping me if you know one around area bandar sunway) I have few concerns that need to address when move out:

1. The cat poo outside at the garden (it stays indoor when I'm back from work but day time outdoor roaming around the street).
I will move to a condo most probably, so the excrement will be a big problem as it no longer can run around outdoor.
How can I train it to use the cat litter and where should I start with?

2. How can I ensure the transition from landed to apartment unit goes well for him? I'm concern that he will not get used to it, get stress and start meowing a lot icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by clare01: Feb 8 2017, 05:30 PM
clare01
post Feb 15 2017, 11:52 AM

17 posts

QUOTE(kizwan @ Feb 9 2017, 01:06 PM)
Try prepare one. He probably can pick up really quickly that he/she should pee and poop in the litter box.

Make sure you check whether the apartment you're going to live allow pet. This to prevent any problem in the future. Also if you not neuter/spay your cat yet, then you should do now.
I'm going to purchase one but according to the pet sitter he doesn't know how to use it.
He pooped outside of the litter box sad.gif
clare01
post Jun 23 2017, 04:33 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(chubbyqq @ Jun 23 2017, 03:55 PM)
Greetings!

So I have a bunch of kittens around my house with their mum. I would like to offer them food/drinks but I see that milk will make them fat. Anyone can recommend something for them? I feel bad seeing them always finding food in the garbage room.
Previously I feed the stray cats around my house area with dry kibble,they are more long lasting and not easily spoil if left there.
You can try Blackwood cat food, I think it is more nutritious and lower cost if compared to other cat food in the same range.

One thing to note is how old are the kittens?? If they are not big enough you might want to give them milk first. Not the usual cow milk of cause, you have to use goat milk. For convenience sake, you can feed both kittens and mother with Royal Canin Mother and Baby Cat food but it is a bit pricey. You can mix with water to ease the kitten transition.

Hope it helps smile.gif and thanks for doing this.

clare01
post Jun 23 2017, 04:43 PM

17 posts

QUOTE(myteam94 @ May 26 2017, 09:40 PM)
Nearest cat shelter in KL/selangor is where except SPCA?
There are quite some shelters here. big one like SPCA, Paws and smaller individual/group run shelter that u can search using facebook

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0745sec    0.30    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:29 PM