Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Cat Lovers V7 ^_^, Fabulous Cats & People

views

catscatscats93
post May 23 2018, 04:36 PM

35 posts

Hey everyone~ Anyone know where i can get a whole carton / box of wet food? Whiskas will be alright.

my newly adopted kitten can only take 80% wet food mixed with 20% pre-soften kibbles, more kibbles and she will puke them out already.
catscatscats93
post May 25 2018, 12:11 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(hutazi @ May 24 2018, 03:21 PM)
lazada got whiskas selling the pouches per box. 24packet per box i think.

https://www.lazada.com.my/products/whiskas-...ZlYotx&search=1

shoppee cheaper as they have voucher running now.
https://shopee.com.my/shop/29446652/search/...lection=8835632
Thank you for the links, though so far i dont have enogh faith in puchasing edible items online yet even cat food haha, maybe later on i'll get it! thank you tongue.gif
catscatscats93
post May 25 2018, 12:15 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(CheaTeRz @ May 24 2018, 03:35 PM)
that's about RM1.57 per pouch. Last time I bought at Tesco Shah Alam, they are selling whiskas any type at RM10 for 8 pouch, cheapest I could find. I think iinm the promo is till June. biggrin.gif

Rather interested if anyone could share if we could bought them in bulk / wholesale price.
Thats quit good price also, I think i'll go take a look in Tesco, thank you! biggrin.gif
catscatscats93
post May 25 2018, 12:17 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(RigerZ @ May 25 2018, 11:12 AM)
Hi everyone!

We have a stray cat that we started feeding recently and has become a frequent visitor outside our apartment unit. (I named her Tris tongue.gif )

Recently she has developed a habit of rubbing her face and body / bunting on our grille door and a chair leg whenever we are nearby and at the same time she will meow and purr a lot.

She is not open to human contact yet however.

If we peek through the main door she will be just chilling, and once we open the door to come out her ritual begins.

Is this just a sign of greeting us hello?
Cats have scent glands on their face, and if they wanna "claim ownership" on something,
they would rub their faces on it, usually to show affection and calling for attention.
Or.. it might have ticks on the face and it itches! laugh.gif wub.gif
catscatscats93
post May 25 2018, 02:17 PM

35 posts

QUOTE(RigerZ @ May 25 2018, 12:44 PM)
She only rubs when we approach her so I don't think its a tick issue

I thought if cats want attention and show affection they would rub around the person instead?

Claim ownership sounds like it but do cats rub the same things almost all the time? 
Forgot to mention yesterday she started rubbing the stairs railing too laugh.gif
She is starting to claim ownership on everything around u haha
maybe she's waiting for u to pet her

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0713sec    0.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:34 PM