Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Cat Lovers V7 ^_^, Fabulous Cats & People

BuddhawithinMe
post Jan 3 2018, 03:44 PM

Group: Newbie

QUOTE(basilisk @ Jan 2 2018, 08:23 PM)
fussie cat clay is d same as other cheap china litter, oni they add more fragrant into it. the price is marked up by distributor. each bag is worth as low as rm 13.5 during promo/ offer...
[attachmentid=9477605]
Where to buy?
BuddhawithinMe
post Jan 3 2018, 04:09 PM

I love cats

This post has been edited by BuddhawithinMe: Jan 5 2018, 07:18 PM
BuddhawithinMe
post Jan 3 2018, 04:12 PM

I love cats

This post has been edited by BuddhawithinMe: Jan 5 2018, 07:19 PM
hutazi
post Jan 3 2018, 04:16 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Tbh... That seems like a lot of work to do weekly...
basilisk
post Jan 3 2018, 04:34 PM

QUOTE(BuddhawithinMe @ Jan 3 2018, 03:44 PM)
Where to buy?
i pm u the shop, it is in KL.. biggrin.gif
BuddhawithinMe
post Jan 3 2018, 04:36 PM

QUOTE(basilisk @ Jan 3 2018, 04:34 PM)
i pm u the shop, it is in KL..  biggrin.gif
Ok. Thanks
BuddhawithinMe
post Jan 3 2018, 04:40 PM

QUOTE(hutazi @ Jan 3 2018, 04:16 PM)
Tbh... That seems like a lot of work to do weekly...
Nolah. I take about 10mins to finish. Everyday i just sift twice only.

I tried scoop 1year. I 100% sure smartsift better. Lol
ciohbu
post Jan 3 2018, 06:45 PM

Group: Senior Member

anyone know places for grooming around Bangi ? and usually how much it cost ?

thanks smile.gif
spunkberry
post Jan 4 2018, 01:20 AM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Pets Wonderland
Group: Elite

QUOTE(BuddhawithinMe @ Jan 3 2018, 03:33 PM)
Yes, but if have more than 2 cats its very worth it. You do no longer need to collect poop and clump for there on. Just a turn, everything settle.
Not in my opinion. I don't prefer "automatic" boxes since poop is a great indicator of health, and the general rule is you should have (number of cats)+1 litterboxes.

This post has been edited by spunkberry: Jan 4 2018, 01:21 AM
ooorait
post Jan 4 2018, 09:16 AM

On my way

QUOTE(BuddhawithinMe @ Jan 3 2018, 03:43 PM)
The brand i use all varies, whichever petshop sell cheap i'll take that.

Your sand tray the holder do you lock it before you pour new sand? Please note that when u pour, the sand shall not be pour into filter. If not, even you fill below the line also abit too much.
Another thing is when u turn the tray, turn it slowly and gently. If u happen to sift, the clump still stuck at the bottom ignore it. When u sift again later, it will come out. Dont bother to use the scoop out. Your scoop can throw it off. I never need the scoop after i use smartsift.
this is my problem for the overflowing. goddemmit. my pasir go into the filter.
ooorait
post Jan 4 2018, 09:19 AM

On my way

QUOTE(spunkberry @ Jan 4 2018, 01:20 AM)
Not in my opinion. I don't prefer "automatic" boxes since poop is a great indicator of health, and the general rule is you should have (number of cats)+1 litterboxes.
its true. but im too tired to clean multiple boxes (got 2 cats, 2 litterbox sad.gif ).
with smartsift, at least i only scoop one manual box instead of two. and automate the smartsift one.

half the work, im happy cat owner already.
kizwan
post Jan 4 2018, 10:24 AM

BÖw DÖwn TÖ LÖrd PringlËs

It's not automatic though. You'll need to turn the lever yourself to drop the poop & clumped urine into the bottom drawer. Basically you still be able to see if there's anything abnormal to the poop. I do agree with the general rule though.
basilisk
post Jan 4 2018, 04:11 PM

QUOTE(ciohbu @ Jan 3 2018, 06:45 PM)
anyone know places for grooming around Bangi ? and usually how much it cost ?

thanks smile.gif
u can google, or google map, or search FB sure can find one..
SpringBiscuit
post Jan 4 2018, 04:54 PM

On my way

Hi guys, i'm planning to pet a cat for my kid and this is my first time having a pet in the house, however i heard problem regarding on them destroying furniture such as scratching sofa and etc, may i know is there any way i can prevent this action from them?

Thanks
hutazi
post Jan 4 2018, 04:59 PM

Casual

QUOTE(SpringBiscuit @ Jan 4 2018, 04:54 PM)
Hi guys, i'm planning to pet a cat for my kid and this is my first time having a pet in the house, however i heard problem regarding on them destroying furniture such as scratching sofa and etc, may i know is there any way i can prevent this action from them?

Thanks
They wont really destroy the furniture lah. just like pull the fabric out and stuff. cats always need to tug on their nails. you will need to put cat scratch posts around the house or mats which they can use to scratch. if they have that then they wont scratch your sofa/carpet. also my cat really likes the cheap white IKEA bathroom mat. so thats a cheaper option to try.

my house has 2 scratch posts and the ikea mat, my 1 cat is pretty happy. and uses those to scratch and no longer kacau my dining chair.

also get a kitten (hopefully stray or from shelter). this is good cause its still sorta safe for your kid. and also doesnt have any learned habit of jumping on table, scratching people, etc. can be trained.
BuddhawithinMe
post Jan 4 2018, 05:04 PM

You'll still be able to see the cat poop when you turn the tray.
I have 3 adult cats with me with 1 smartsift. I turn one time in the morning and night. Afternoon depends if they got use.
BuddhawithinMe
post Jan 4 2018, 05:09 PM

QUOTE(ooorait @ Jan 4 2018, 09:16 AM)
this is my problem for the overflowing. goddemmit. my pasir go into the filter.
I guess you did not close the top cover before you pour. Thats why when u pour the tray unbalance and drop to the front making your sand go inside the filter.

Its easier you put in the top cover and lock the handle before you pour the sand.
kizwan
post Jan 4 2018, 08:39 PM

BÖw DÖwn TÖ LÖrd PringlËs

Thanks
Do you mean adopting a cat for your kid? If your kid is a kid, meaning not teenager yet (well even if your kid already teenager), I recommend adopting cat that is at least 2 years old or older. Taking care kitten can be tiring especially for people that have no experience with pet. They like to play rough too. So go for more mature cats. If possible get a rescue cat but it is all up to you.

Like hutazi said, get scratching posts. Put it around the house.

This post has been edited by kizwan: Jan 4 2018, 08:43 PM
ooorait
post Jan 8 2018, 10:38 AM

On my way

Right now, im using multicat litter. unscented.
not as heavy as everclean. now using smartsift is easier than ever. biggrin.gif
spunkberry
post Jan 9 2018, 02:32 AM

危ない人です
Group Icon
Pets Wonderland
Group: Elite

Thanks
First things first, when you get a pet for a young child, you will be mainly responsible for it, not the child.

My cats have never destroyed my furniture. The key is to make sure they have places that they can scratch. Mine have a 3 foot tall scratching post that they can also it on, as well as cardboard scratchers on each floor.

82 Pages « < 80 81 82Top
Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0569sec    5.93    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th January 2018 - 05:34 PM