views

itekderp
post Mar 1 2017, 06:31 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(gotgiant @ Mar 1 2017, 05:41 PM)
Something like this

https://www.google.com/search?q=grey+persia...1iqYu1XiijmQSM:
Always want a cat. So i rent myself a small flat. Before this i living with my family
Suggest you adopt first. Maybe a kitten. Then get the Persian when you want, most cats enjoy company. Must be 2-3 around otherwise they bored to heck.
Reanne
post Mar 1 2017, 06:52 PM

Elite is only a tag. So don't PM me to delete ur post.
Group Icon
Elite
2,903 posts

Hi Cat people, I'm posting here because I need help with looking for a type of wood based pelleted cat litter. Not the good brands, those I have no trouble finding at all. I'm looking for this brand of litter that was quite cheap and had extremely terrible absorbency.

It's locally produced and looks a lot like the picture in this link.

http://www.mudah.my/Wood+Pellets+Cat+Litter-43247361.htm (I tried calling the number but it was not in service)

I used to be able to find it in certain shops but now they have stopped carrying due to it's unpopularity as it's almost not absorbent at all.

Any info if it was spotted in any shops would be great. Thanks!

This post has been edited by Reanne: Mar 1 2017, 06:53 PM
gotgiant
post Mar 1 2017, 07:46 PM

Enthusiast
707 posts

QUOTE(itekderp @ Mar 1 2017, 06:31 PM)
Suggest you adopt first. Maybe a kitten. Then get the Persian when you want, most cats enjoy company. Must be 2-3 around otherwise they bored to heck.
I do have cat. But house cat .the 1 u found in restaurant. Feed them daily with steam fish . But i dont allow them to enter my house
itekderp
post Mar 1 2017, 10:09 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(gotgiant @ Mar 1 2017, 07:46 PM)
I do have cat. But house cat .the 1 u found in restaurant. Feed them daily with steam fish . But i dont allow them to enter my house
Oh my, the cat eat better than me. sad.gif
I should put on cat ears and fur suit. Will you adopt me please? Toilet trained. Purr on demand. Perrrrrrr~ perrrrrrrrrr~
itekderp
post Mar 1 2017, 10:10 PM

On my way
674 posts

QUOTE(Reanne @ Mar 1 2017, 06:52 PM)
Hi Cat people, I'm posting here because I need help with looking for a type of wood based pelleted cat litter. Not the good brands, those I have no trouble finding at all. I'm looking for this brand of litter that was quite cheap and had extremely terrible absorbency.

It's locally produced and looks a lot like the picture in this link.

http://www.mudah.my/Wood+Pellets+Cat+Litter-43247361.htm (I tried calling the number but it was not in service)

I used to be able to find it in certain shops but now they have stopped carrying due to it's unpopularity as it's almost not absorbent at all.

Any info if it was spotted in any shops would be great. Thanks!
Because your cats insist on it? Can't think why you would want to use it anyway if it isn't absorbent.
Just spent rm25 on a pack of pine litter, praying me kitties take to it.
Reanne
post Mar 1 2017, 10:56 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,903 posts

It's for something I want to try. If I find it and it works I will share and it may help certain owners with certain problems. I already have several packs of the good litter that I like using. It's for a different problem I have.

The sooner I find it the better. smile.gif

This post has been edited by Reanne: Mar 1 2017, 10:59 PM
gotgiant
post Mar 1 2017, 11:42 PM

Enthusiast
707 posts

QUOTE(itekderp @ Mar 1 2017, 10:09 PM)
I should put on cat ears and fur suit. Will you adopt me please? Toilet trained. Purr on demand. Perrrrrrr~ perrrrrrrrrr~
So what do u think
Reanne
post Mar 1 2017, 11:54 PM

Group Icon
Elite
2,903 posts

QUOTE(gotgiant @ Mar 1 2017, 11:42 PM)
So what do u think
Just choose one of those cats, de-flea, deworm and vaccinate and keep indoors. Or yea, you can go adopt a kitten from somewhere. The sticky adoption thread has a few posted. Sometimes there are people giving away or selling cheap persian mix kittens, just need to be patient and look around.

This post has been edited by Reanne: Mar 1 2017, 11:57 PM
basilisk
post Mar 2 2017, 01:24 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(jimchan @ Mar 1 2017, 03:39 PM)

My kitten now I think it's roughly around 5 or 6 weeks.. usually per meal it eat how much ya?

Mine like eat a lot sweat.gif every time after I put the food it'll finished it in a second and cries for more rclxub.gif
maybe ur portion is too lil smile.gif

take note of the portion and increase it accordingly, some kitten will gorge til perut buncit.. careful smile.gif
kizwan
post Mar 2 2017, 11:35 AM

BÖw DÖwn TÖ LÖrd PringlËs
826 posts

QUOTE(jimchan @ Mar 1 2017, 03:39 PM)
Thanks for the advice bro.. I'm starting to do that already

Usually now I'll soak the kibbles for roughly around 20mins then mix with some wet food.

My kitten now I think it's roughly around 5 or 6 weeks.. usually per meal it eat how much ya?

Mine like eat a lot sweat.gif every time after I put the food it'll finished it in a second and cries for more rclxub.gif
At 5 - 6 weeks old, you don't need to soak kibbles with water anymore. At this age, two table spoon of wet food + kibbles (don't mix), 3 times a day should be enough.
jimchan
post Mar 2 2017, 02:09 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(kizwan @ Mar 2 2017, 11:35 AM)
At 5 - 6 weeks old, you don't need to soak kibbles with water anymore. At this age, two table spoon of wet food + kibbles (don't mix), 3 times a day should be enough.
Really? But mine like still doesn't know how to chew it's kibbles.. If I don't soak the kibbles I find it swallowing it instead because of having difficulty to chew it..

So it's stool will have undigested kibbles sweat.gif
kizwan
post Mar 2 2017, 02:38 PM

BÖw DÖwn TÖ LÖrd PringlËs
826 posts

QUOTE(jimchan @ Mar 2 2017, 02:09 PM)
Really? But mine like still doesn't know how to chew it's kibbles.. If I don't soak the kibbles I find it swallowing it instead because of having difficulty to chew it..

So it's stool will have undigested kibbles sweat.gif
Kibbles for kitten are small, so it is fine for them to swallow.

What? Not true actually. It will be digested just fine by their digestive system.
jimchan
post Mar 2 2017, 04:27 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(kizwan @ Mar 2 2017, 02:38 PM)
Kibbles for kitten are small, so it is fine for them to swallow.

What? Not true actually. It will be digested just fine by their digestive system.
Alright.. just sometimes feel a bit heartache watching it struggle to eat the kibbles coz maybe it doesn't know how to properly chew it.. sad.gif

Not sure.. but when I was cleaning it's litter box, I do find that it's stool has few undigested perfectly shape kibbles sweat.gif
mywingame
post Mar 2 2017, 04:33 PM

Getting Started
70 posts

I have a kitten, I have a big & compound with some wild grass to be trimmed monthly.

My kitten don't seem to drop their dump in the compound, instead they release them at the corner of the house and nearby my car...

How to train them to release their treasure at the compound? I tried making a small fence at the compound for the kitteh so it may feel more safe doing their business, but it still continue releasing their production at corner of the house...
basilisk
post Mar 2 2017, 06:48 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(jimchan @ Mar 2 2017, 04:27 PM)
Alright.. just sometimes feel a bit heartache watching it struggle to eat the kibbles coz maybe it doesn't know how to properly chew it.. sad.gif

Not sure.. but when I was cleaning it's litter box, I do find that it's stool has few undigested perfectly shape kibbles sweat.gif
if u got time, then soften it lo.. biggrin.gif
most kibble are really hard, u try to crush it with ur finger, its like stone/ pebbles... biggrin.gif
basilisk
post Mar 2 2017, 06:49 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(mywingame @ Mar 2 2017, 04:33 PM)
I have a kitten, I have a big & compound with some wild grass to be trimmed monthly.

My kitten don't seem to drop their dump in the compound, instead they release them at the corner of the house and nearby my car...

How to train them to release their treasure at the compound? I tried making a small fence at the compound for the kitteh so it may feel more safe doing their business, but it still continue releasing their production at corner of the house...
if you dont use litter box, u can try by piling up a mound of sand or soil at the place where u want them to poo
and put some of their poo there, so they can smell it. smile.gif
thahirah
post Mar 3 2017, 09:11 AM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(gotgiant @ Mar 1 2017, 11:42 PM)
So what do u think
Hi, my suggestion, go take a look on instagram or petfinder for cheaper but same quality options, there are so many breeders now, some are good some are not, you need to judge yourself.My advise based on your link picture, try to avoid flat faced persian as they require more "maintenaince"

I bought my mixed kitty for about rm600, she looks quite pretty smile.gif shes five this year
My brother bought a british longhair, the tail of that cat is like half a meter lol..you cant deny the quality of "bought" cats against adopted one.

For monthly cost, i feed my cat RC hairball RM140 last 1 - 2 months, and fussy cat wet food weekly, for litter i prefer the crystal litter as for me its the best in term of smell absorption smile.gif i change the litter every 3-4 weeks.

gotgiant
post Mar 3 2017, 09:15 AM

Enthusiast
707 posts

QUOTE(thahirah @ Mar 3 2017, 09:11 AM)
Hi, my suggestion, go take a look on instagram or petfinder for cheaper but same quality options, there are so many breeders now, some are good some are not, you need to judge yourself.My advise based on your link picture, try to avoid flat faced persian as they require more "maintenaince"

I bought my mixed kitty for about rm600, she looks quite pretty smile.gif shes five this year
My brother bought a british longhair, the tail of that cat is like half a meter lol..you cant deny the quality of "bought" cats against adopted one.

For monthly cost, i feed my cat RC hairball RM140 last 1 - 2 months, and fussy cat wet food weekly, for litter i prefer the crystal litter as for me its the best in term of smell absorption smile.gif i change the litter every 3-4 weeks.
Wow just wow.

What is the diff between cert cat and non cert

Can you give me the link of breeder
Thx you
thahirah
post Mar 3 2017, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
276 posts

QUOTE(gotgiant @ Mar 3 2017, 09:15 AM)
Wow just wow.

What is the diff between cert cat and non cert

Can you give me the link of breeder
Thx you
For me personally i dont care about the certs, unless you plan to go on shows la..cat is kind of a 10-15 years commitment,
Certs just means that the lineage and pedigree is proper and recorded.

How about you go to petfinder first, thats a way to start.
2ndly dont think too much, once you see a cat, and fell in love with it, just get it lol
If the one utama cat seems like a cat for you just get haha, when i saw my mixed kitty for the first time it was love at first sight O_O, btw i found her on lowyat lol, but ive already decided on getting a cat la and know the responsibility/commitment.

I have 2 kids now, my cat was my first daughter lol
gotgiant
post Mar 4 2017, 07:25 PM

Enthusiast
707 posts

QUOTE(itekderp @ Mar 1 2017, 10:09 PM)
heyyy i remember you..the toffees

can share picture of your cat biggrin.gif

137 Pages « < 62 63 64 65 66 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.91    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:51 PM