Recommendation on venue (ROM + Round Table Dinner), any recommendation

views

TSfrequency
post Jan 7 2015, 08:48 PM, updated 10y ago

我要挑战十个!
2,552 posts

Hi people,

Good day,

I am planning my big day. Basically, I need to find a venue that I can hold the ROM ceremony at about 4.30pm (something like garden place) then round table chinese dinner at about 8pm.

Any idea?

I heard bukit jalil golf club does so, but need more venues suggestion, so can make comparison and backup.

Thanks in advance.

My preferred area : Petaling Jaya, Subang. notworthy.gif
mochibean5
post Jan 13 2015, 12:13 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(frequency @ Jan 7 2015, 08:48 PM)
Hi people,

Good day,

I am planning my big day. Basically, I need to find a venue that I can hold the ROM ceremony at about 4.30pm (something like garden place) then round table chinese dinner at about 8pm.

Any idea?

I heard bukit jalil golf club does so, but need more venues suggestion, so can make comparison and backup.

Thanks in advance.

My friend had a wedding (garden and dinner) at Saujana Golf Club. It was not chinese dinner, altho im sure they probably have a chinese restaurant at the club.
yueqinchan
post Jan 14 2015, 11:09 AM

0 posts

Hello,
Notice that you’ve posted an inquiry to look for venues. Please feel free to visit Planyourwedding.my, it is a one-stop online wedding portal which allows couples to search for wedding vendors in Malaysia.

Planyourwedding.my allows the bride and groom who are planning for their wedding to effectively view and contact their desired wedding vendors.

It’s completely free of charge to use the service. This site allows you to post your Quotation Request and vendors who are interested in your quotation will contact you directly.

Should you require further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us at 603-7733 5355 or support@planyourwedding.my. Thanks and have fun planning your wedding!

rose6580
post Mar 13 2015, 03:41 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

check this out

http://www.bashful-brides.blogspot.com/search/label/Venues

Cest La Vie Florist
post Mar 13 2015, 03:52 PM

0 posts

Hello and Congratulations!

Should you need any wedding decor services do look us up. Cest la Vie Florist is based in Subang. We are happy to give you a quotation too, check us out at www.cestlavie.com.my or on fb Cest la Vie Florist. Should you have any inquires may PM us here. Thanks! Hope you'll enjoy planning your wedding!

Cheers! smile.gif
eatsandtreats
post Mar 18 2015, 01:35 PM

1 posts

There's a great lake side restaurant - Secret of Louisiana at Kelana Jaya. Very cozy and good service. You can call the boss (Sharine) 0129830230
kons
post Mar 23 2015, 04:33 PM

Конс
Group Icon
6,142 posts

4.30pm and 8 pm? you sure you want such a big gap? so those who come for the rom have to go back to change and come again at 8 pm? it is quite rush imho.

last time when i did mine, my rom is right before the dinner start, after we sign the papers with a simple ceremony, then only the dinner started. so every guest will witness your rom and continue with the dinner.
Naturalists
post Jul 19 2015, 10:49 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(kons @ Mar 23 2015, 04:33 PM)
4.30pm and 8 pm? you sure you want such a big gap? so those who come for the rom have to go back to change and come again at 8 pm? it is quite rush imho.

last time when i did mine, my rom is right before the dinner start, after we sign the papers with a simple ceremony, then only the dinner started. so every guest will witness your rom and continue with the dinner.

May I know how to invite de rom person to my venue and price ? Tq
sleepchild
post Jul 23 2015, 11:31 AM

Getting Started
70 posts

QUOTE(kons @ Mar 23 2015, 04:33 PM)

Hi kons,

mind to share your itinery during the day? I am planning to have my rom session right before the dinner too but I afraid wil make my guests bored or waiting for too long..how about "jum cha" session? u did it in a separate day?

thanks!
kons
post Jul 23 2015, 11:33 AM

Конс
Group Icon
6,142 posts

QUOTE(Naturalists @ Jul 19 2015, 10:49 PM)
May I know how to invite de rom person to my venue and price ? Tq
the jpn guy quoted us rm 5xx + ang pow
but he cannot confirm the date with us.

in the end, we found out one of my relative is also a jpn officer.
so we get him to do instead.

kons
post Jul 23 2015, 11:33 AM

Конс
Group Icon
6,142 posts

QUOTE(sleepchild @ Jul 23 2015, 11:31 AM)
Hi kons,

mind to share your itinery during the day? I am planning to have my rom session right before the dinner too but I afraid wil make my guests bored or waiting for too long..how about "jum cha" session? u did it in a separate day?

thanks!
same day.

morning yum cha session.
after yum cha and everything almost 3 pm edi.
then straight to hotel for rom and dinner.
pinotnoir
post Aug 1 2015, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
141 posts

QUOTE(kons @ Jul 23 2015, 11:33 AM)
same day.

morning yum cha session.
after yum cha and everything almost 3 pm edi.
then straight to hotel for rom and dinner.
Oh okay. brows.gif brows.gif
kons
post Aug 1 2015, 04:46 PM

Конс
Group Icon
6,142 posts

QUOTE(pinotnoir @ Aug 1 2015, 03:30 PM)
Oh okay.  brows.gif  brows.gif
that is my sister wedding yo. smile.gif
sunfl0w3r
post Aug 21 2015, 11:39 AM

17 posts

My friend had a morning rooftop garden ceremony at Prince Hotel KL, followed by full course chinese lunch at same hotel. U can check it out

Another option is sime darby convention centre has a small balcony with the golf course as backdrop, the place is shaded in the afternoon. but this venue is pretty small. only suitable for smaller group.

Cyberview lodge at cyberjaya can also cater for a garden wedding, and hall for banquet afterwards.

This post has been edited by sunfl0w3r: Aug 21 2015, 11:42 AM
nelvalee
post Aug 21 2015, 03:46 PM

49 posts

QUOTE(frequency @ Jan 7 2015, 08:48 PM)
Hi people,

Good day,

Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

I would say the The Saujana. If you do not mind to proceed further, Cyberview Lodge has very nice ambient but the service (personal) is not satisfying. Their response is slow.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0149sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:46 AM